mobile.twitter.com/timheidecker/status/760704227295522817
youtube.com/watch?v=AH390Hljetc
youtube.com/watch?v=eH2oUrtQFYA
youtube.com/channel/UCO0AvdkJF296aSxmiUgG1Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=eBHxGj8xs-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf i hate Tim Heidecker now

I just can't take this guy seriously. Is he joking? I don't know. I don't care

Anyway, the future of alt-comedy will be right wing.

Yeah he's been getting increasingly madder and madder on twitter. He made some post about ducks or some shit the other day.

He mocks people who called him part of the Hollywood elite which he might not be upper crust Hollywood but he's still pretty fucking Hollywood. Pretty bias RNC coverage and started talking shit on twitter to some of the guys from Alex Jones show

Can you guys take him back? We're done with this cucktard

jesus he's so fucking mad.

I don't think he's joking anymore honestly for the past year he's been getting angry in a very unfunny way. If you've followed Tim & Eric from the beginning you can kinda tell the type of anger humor these guys have.

Well a huge part of his schtick outside of Tim and Eric stuff is basically him faking being an angry asshole. Plus I know so little of what this guy is actually like. Is he a libtard? I honestly have no idea

Does anybody remember Tom Goes to the Mayor? Tom, Tim's character, was literally a cuck.

The fact that he's so genuinely upset by this is fucking HILARIOUS, oh my God. You'd think that a comedian would have thicker skin than this.

Wrong color, sorry.

>and then I look at their profile

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Roommate works in the film industry, apparently on set they Tim walks around pacing and talking to himself. I think their both just fucked up desu

I think he might be annoyed, but I don't think he's as angry as he's letting on. His "anger" in that video feels so fake, and it feels like he's baiting people to call him.

Cuck is such an incredible insult because it gets more potent the more the victim responds. There's no way to fight it. It's absolutely the perfect attack.

Heidecker has fallen into the classic cuck trap. Get butthurt about being called a cuck, and you've basically just thrown chum overboard and dived into the shark-infested water.
Now every time he does something, 500 people will be whispering "cuck" into his ear and he will be driven to the brink of insanity.

RIP Tim Heidecker.

He is a liberal yes but plays a right wing character in his "real life" and On Cinema, which is just a satire of any conservative. Then he breaks character by writing angry tweets to right wingers online, i.e. his furious letter to Ben Carson.

t. Former Tim fan

Tim just is a cuck. That's why he's so angry. He's a small, doughy, low energy, low test, baby boy KEK.

What did he mean by this?

Wtf how did Tim get access to my Sup Forums profile.

>the pronounciation of cuck

spot on

see: Ben Shapiro and other True Conservatives(tm)

I don't think he's mad in this one though I think he's baiting now but prior to this some of his stuff has turned into actual hate.

Yeah that angryness wasn't serious and you can spot it specially in this video. I think underlying he is serious but at certain times he's just fucking with people. If youve been paying attention to his stuff from a long ass time ago like tom goes to mayor or his pool side chats with tom green you'll be able to spot real anger from fake.

I want into tom goes to mayor until they did the pool side chats with tom green shit was funny as fuck.

Only a true cuck would get angry at being called a cuck.

It's be funny if Jim/InternetArtistrocrat called him and trolled him
or maybe even Sam Hyde, though I guess Tim would probably somehow get Sam fired if he did something like that

this

He's right though. The little twitter trolls are pretty pathetic individuals.

Goddamn, even a beard can't hide the natural cuckface.

what is this from? how can we call in and harass him? or is this online?

mobile.twitter.com/timheidecker/status/762126197597741057

mobile.twitter.com/timheidecker/status/760704227295522817

His Twitter is a gold mine

It's true. How can comedy be "alt" if it's just going along with the status quo and not saying anything meaningful or clever. Look at Tim, he's still doing a hacky conservative impression. It's just not funny or relevant anymore. That shit at the RNC was just cringe worthy. Only Samuel J Hyde can save alt-comedy

I think he's a Bernie guy who follows TYT quite a bit. He went after Alex Jones after Alex Jones fucked with TYT

>ON THIS Sup Forums SITES

You see how pathetic there DNC coverage was?

Individually they're pathetic but together they form a giant voltron that pounds libtards and cucks into submission

Gives them talking points and samples to use for when they want to get attention by invoking sympathy so that they can further their agenda***

>basement

Where is this meme from? Obviously a majority of Sup Forums users, or even trolls, do not live in a basement. But it's the go-to insult for some reason. Why is that? Is there something wrong with having a basement apartment, anyway?

>Tim Heicucker gets upset that he lost his fan-base because he got political, being left wing at that

He did this to himself, he deserves the back-lash that he gets for bringing politics into his comedy

sucks because Tim & Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job was one of my favorite shows, but I won't let his political siding ruin it for me

Well I mean look at Sarah Silverman. One of Tims buddies. She's fucking up on stage basically commanding people to vote for Hillary. Is that fucking alt comedy? I don't think so

therealtimheidecker is his skype as shown at the end

I just sent him a tweet linking this thread and telling him to do a stream so we can set him straight.

awesome arguments, great job!

I don't know. I think with a guy like Tim, his "character" and his real self kind of blend together a little bit. He has to run everything through an irony filter in public but I wouldn't be surprised if he's honestly mad

Him an kikeheim are probably just worried that their comedy is out the door. Sam Hyde has been political for quite sometime and has maintained a solid fanbase. Yeah I know some faggot cucks that stopped watching MDE when he started talking about saving men, the west, and supporting the Donald, but they were so few and far between. I think men really are waking up, and it's scaring the low energy lefties like jewjerker and kikeheim cause their work is no longer abstract and different and new and cool

those people on those Sup Forums websites with their profiles!

RIP Maddox.

Eh, they do that with any resistance. It's sort of like when that faggot for the Bulls, ummmm, Rodman, use to writhe around on the ground like a bitch.

You still have to play, you just gotta know, they are trying to draw a foul with their acting.

>He has to run everything through an irony filter in public

This is the only thing that keeps the hipster alive

BTW I believe Tim posts fucking videos he's made posted from one video YouTube accounts. He fucking posted one that had 0 views until he retweeted it. Antitrump stuff kinda creepy video to about his daughter

Are you faggots retarded? He's just fucking around. He's said he was voting for Trump before, don't take any of this shit seriously. And I'm dissappointed none of you understand the sarcasm in his voice. He's mocking himself

you're a fag

cUCK

C UCK

I'm curious as to what Eric Wareheim's political views are compared to Tim's.

At the very least he's less of a libcuck (pic related), but maybe he's a Johnson fag or something.

It's literally nothing.

He's blatantly asking for people to call into his little live podcast show or whatever. I guess he want to debate them on air or something. He just wants more listeners so he's half-sarcastically talking shit.

>(((heim)))

>He went after Alex Jones after Alex Jones fucked with TYT
He did so before, he posted an Alex Jones impression (he does a pretty good one) while on his way to the RNC iirc

suck my dick

They're both unfunny hacks either way.

The entire Tim and Eric show is just ironic shit posting.

If you paid enough attention you can spot it quickly. I've been a huge fan of Tims for a very long ass time.

The white of his eyes indicated a perfect physical health. But mentally this is not as clear as the white of his eyes.

Kikeheim was on master on none with aziz poo in loo. Pretty fucking pozzed show if you ask me and I think kikeheim helped either write or produce a couple episodes. Talked about the wage gap, shoe horned in a whole episode on why we need feminism, etc. etc. poo in loo fucks strictly white women in the show for those of you who care about that shit

Tim is just on another ironic level

Current hipsters like Sup Forums are ironically right leaning, that's the whole alt right movement. But he has simply gone a step further, to be an ironically right ironically left leaning liberal.

It wasn't before the TYT thing Alex did his thing BEFORE there live RNC thing by about 1 day after.

If he keeps at it why not just make him Ben Garrison type character

best friend is a jew. no wonder his panties are in a bunch.

You're fucking stupid. It's pretty easy to tell when he's being ironic and when he's being serious. Most of his comedy taking a piss out of the right is intended to be mocking and character attacking. It's pretty evident he aligns left politically and is obvious upset about some of his fans coming out against is narrow-minded political views.

Sounds like an excuse for his turbo autism

No Tim is legitimately left wing. He's just one of those little beta doughboy creeps who grew up hating anything masculine and now he's old and bitter

No. Even Alex Jones finds it funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=AH390Hljetc

and then

youtube.com/watch?v=eH2oUrtQFYA

Wtf I hate Sup Forums gold now

who?
stop posting about irrelevant persons. thanks.

That's not what I am saying though it is funny its just not about that.

fuck, forgot about that

So is he objectifying those women ironically?

I was actually talking about this, he posted this on snapchat and instagram at least a day before he crashed infowars:

www.instagram.com/p/BIAQsFrgxoE/

Clarify what you mean then, because
>It wasn't before the TYT thing Alex did his thing BEFORE there live RNC thing by about 1 day after.
Nobody understands what you're saying.

Sounds like he's mad that MDE is doing a better job at his style of comedy.

Either way, Tim is half sarcastic in everything he does. You can never really tell if he's being serious. He's obviously joking around when he calls himself a fucking libtard cuck.

>He's obviously joking around when he calls himself a fucking libtard cuck.

He didn't call himself a libtard cuck, he was quoting trolls.

I dunno. Listen more closely. The way he says "terrible things that they've said to other people". That's the real Tim talking. That's an angry libtard if I've ever heard one.

Shit. Alex Jones is funnier and more entertaining than Tim has ever been. And Alex isn't even a comedian

desu I think his mind slipped and he remembered women are for fucking not for putting on a pedestal. Either that or in some way he's making fun of that Dan bilzern dude or whatever his name is. Honestly idk

He is defiantly doing it ironically to draw attention to whatever skype thing he was talking about at the end of the video. Calling out Sup Forums is never a good look for someone famous. It make you look stupid and riles up a bunch of crazy people on the internet.

kek. spot on

I'm sure he doesn't like the retards on Twitter

Who needs his Jew comedy when we have wholesome family fun with the Andy Griffith show!

>mfw searching for cuck on youtube
>this shows up
>mfw it's real

youtube.com/channel/UCO0AvdkJF296aSxmiUgG1Fw

>He is defiantly doing it ironically to draw attention to whatever skype thing he was talking about at the end of the video.

Why the fuck would he want a bunch of Sup Forums trolls flooding his radio show? Opie and Anthony used to sick their autistic fans on other radio shows and it basically shut down their lines.

Nigger I don't know why, but that's obviously what he's doing.
>God I hate these Sup Forums faggots, but they only call me a cuck on twitter and not on my skype thing

let's start a fresh meme. Timmy the cuck boy. We'll see how long the irony lasts

youtube.com/watch?v=eBHxGj8xs-8

Tim is the anti-joke master. His life is dedicated to his comedy act and he never breaks character

I mean, it's possible. But if that's what he's doing he's a fucking retard and it's going to blow up in his face.

iantclickingthatshitnigga.png

If we mobilized the autism of Sup Forums,Sup Forums, and maybe one other board(/fit/ has been turbo autismo lately) maybe we could redpill him and his fans listening in. Give him and his audience a macro dosing of redpills. Suppository style

Yeah but these people aren't attacking one of Tim's characters or whatever. They're attacking his real political beliefs. That's where Tim fucked up, he started showing what he's really like.

>He is defiantly doing it

Who told him he couldn't? Whose command is he defying?

Difference between cuck and racist: they're both linguistic kill shots, but we racists can own the label, "racist" and the only possible response is the morally indignant one. Owning the label, "cuck" can be nothing other than pathetic.

"Racist" = a non-cucked white person

ah shit, I meant definitely

What a shame, I was a really big fan of Tim and Eric.
They haven't done anything good recently anyway besides Check it out with Dr Steve Brule.
I'm in the MDE camp now.

You got trolled buddy. Tim doesn't adhere to one political belief. His life is about comedy and undermining other people's ideas. He's a contrarian. This is the way he jokes.

Its impossible for me to take Heidecker seriously.
Honestly I can tell hes being ironic in the sound
of his voice and in the words.

Hell, that's basically his shtick.

You aint gonna redpill Tim. Maybe his fans will get subconsciously redpilled tho. The thing about the redpill is, it's the truth. They'll start slowly noticing the world around them.

Nah we should just turn him into a new Ben Garrison

He wants to play around with his obvious butthurt at being called a cuck but continuing with that line would just satisfy his autism.

He wont see it coming if we turn him into Ben Garrison

>responding to Sup Forums in real life

Biggest cuck move you can make.
Seriously, there is nothing to gain from doing shit like this, there's no point in trying to insult anonymous users of Sup Forums because no one cares at all.