It's July 1945, Berlin - 2 months after the war ended

youtube.com/watch?v=R5i9k7s9X_A

Germans live in a city of ruins. Millions killed. Loved ones lost. Many wounded, limbs lost, eyes, and often their sanity.

And what do Germans do? They work work work. They clean up the rubble, they start repairing the streets, they dress in their only suits and dresses.

This is what non-Germans will never understand. There was a German spirit, there still is - that spirit is both the strongest element of the Germanic people and its weakest. The spirit lets them calmly rebuild their society from the dust, but it also means that many of the German people think others will do the same - i.e. will want to work work work.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_economic_miracle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_economic_miracle
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/28/imf-admits-disastrous-love-affair-with-euro-apologises-for-the-i/
ieo-imf.org/ieo/pages/CompletedEvaluation267.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Tokyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The spirit lets them calmly rebuild their society from the dust

And hand it to strangers from Africa

>but it also means that many of the German people think others will do the same - i.e. will want to work work work.

"...but it also means that many of the German people think others will do the same - i.e. will want to work work work."

>German spirit

we did the same after WW2 you faggot. It's not some magical German spirit, it's not wanting to live in a carpet bombed shithole

>we did the same after WW2 you faggot.
Rome was an open city. Virtually nothing was destroyed. You did not have to rebuild anything.

>It's not some magical German spirit, it's not wanting to live in a carpet bombed shithole
Name one other people who did what the German people did in 1945. I.e. rebuild from nothing and 10 years later have one of the most prosperous countries in the world.

Nice to see your hard work is serving for the people from Middle East and Africa

>You did not have to rebuild anything.
Dude my whole family is from Milan and most of the city was carpet bombed, including their house. We had to bebuild everything

>lose a war
>be proud
t. cuck

Fuck your 1945 spirit.

Give me some 1933 spirit.

So? your whole country was a disgrace in ww2.

>There was a German spirit, there still is
>there still is

Yeah, only german cities were destroyed and rebuilt

never forget

t. gallipoli and emu war
at least we tried to prevent today's world, anglo scum. You fought to kill Europe and your own country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan

You're welcome for the $120 billion. Soviets didn't give nearly as much, yet most of you want Ivan's dick

Soviets had to rebuild their own country first.

>rebuild from nothing and 10 years later have one of the most prosperous countries in the world.
>what is marsall plan
educate yourself german faggot

Lol. Weak Hans. We built faster and better.

>Name one other people who did what the German people did in 1945. I.e. rebuild from nothing and 10 years later have one of the most prosperous countries in the world.

Have you never heard about "Miracolo Italiano"?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_economic_miracle

The only one who ended up cucked to death were you german people. Italians and japanese lost the war like you but we are still the same, not some rapefugee lovers progressive scum like you are today.
Wonder what happened to german people and I'm not even joking.

Shh, you'll make them angry.

You guys literally switched sides halfway through, technically you won the war lol

It's sad to think that if they had simply surrendered like Japan before the Russians and Allies got inside their borders Germany would've never been burned and raped.

non germans rebubilt germany, why do you think u take millions of immigrants in those still non cucked years?

>Two bombs
>Allies only invade useless islands instead of fight to death.

Hans love work work work

>It's sad to think that if they had simply surrendered like Japan before the Russians and Allies

Churchill's policy was fighting the war to the end.

>>what is marsall plan
Nothing.

The Marshall Plan (officially the European Recovery Program, ERP) was an American initiative to aid Western Europe, in which the United States gave over $12 billion (approximately $120 billion in current dollar value as of June 2016).

The largest recipient of Marshall Plan money was the United Kingdom (receiving about 26% of the total), followed by France (18%) and West Germany (11%).

11% of 120 billion (in 2016 dollar) are 13 billion dollar. That is virtually nothing.

I want a crocodile pet, but I'm scared it will eat me.

Try not to build those old nuclear reactors near tsunami prone areas you nip.

I wonder how much % of german have far east asia and murrican genes after 1945

Not anymore, it seems like. Through denazification and decades of subversive leftism fed to you by every means imaginable, you and your people have become totally demoralized.

lmao

Well more than "switching side" we had a fucking civil war. There were italians against italians (and german soldiers) in the beginning of the revolt.
Btw like De Gasperi, our prime minister, said after the war ended: "we're here at the table of the victorious only due to the kindness of the Allies"

>Virtually nothing
That money could have fed Africans mate

>There was a German spirit,

And it involves surrendering a lot.

somethings wrong with this video, how come everybody is white???

>virtually nothing
Haha, holy fuck. You think $13 billion dollars, plus all those American engineers, financial advisors, statisticians, economists we sent over there is "virtually" nothing. I don't even think you have any idea what that could buy in 1945. I don't think you even know what $13 billion looks like. Perhaps you would've been better off exploited by Ivan and SENDING money and resources to the USSR to help rebuild their economy.

>Name one other people who did what the German people did in 1945.

The Japs.

Greeks also did what you're describing. You fucks starved thousands of Greeks, mostly in Athens, and we managed to bounce back.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_economic_miracle

You're not a special flower Fritz bin Hajeeb.

>And it involves surrendering a lot.

I wonder how long the British Empire would have survived if it had been opposed by the Soviet Union, the US and Germany.

Germany tried to win, truly tried. But the opposing forces were to large.

They literally fought until the end.

>I don't even think you have any idea what that could buy in 1945.
We are talking 13 billion in 2016 money.

In 1945 money we are talking just 1 billion. It didn't buy shit then, it doesn't buy shit now.

>The Japs.
Not a single battle on the Japanese mainland... a few buildings destroyed by two atom bombs in remote cities. How is that even remotely comparable?

>Greeks also did what you're describing. You fucks starved thousands of Greeks, mostly in Athens, and we managed to bounce back.
What was destroyed in Greece in ww2? Yes, nothing.

>and we managed to bounce back.

>The country dying of debt.

Churchill's specific policy was "Burn Germany to the ground no matter what"

He's even on record saying he wouldn't accept surrender from Germany.

>civil war
topmeme

>Hitler was a good boy he dindu nuffin
Really? You deserve it, Hans.

I'm not sure if you realise that a large amount of those surrendering troops were shot by the Allies not too long after they surrendered.

You made your bed.

>a few buildings destroyed by two atom bombs

Are you serious?
Read about the extensive US firebombing campaign against Japan that decimated Tokyo.

>What was destroyed in Greece in ww2?

Was you point that you have a strong spirit, or that you like to build houses?
Is placing one brick on top of the other your way of showing the world you have a strong spirit?

>debt

That's what happens when Merkel bails out Deutsche bank with Greek money. I get the bill, and I have to pay for your faggotry.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/28/imf-admits-disastrous-love-affair-with-euro-apologises-for-the-i/

ieo-imf.org/ieo/pages/CompletedEvaluation267.aspx

>work

>30 people stand in line and move a bucket
>"this way we can all do nothing"
>German """""""""""productivity"""""""""""

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Tokyo

I can buy a lot of "shit" with 1 billion, Klaus.

Plzz tell me where exactly in the OP it states that? Do you even know what a greentext is for?

I am Greek.

Yimplying you faggots didnt fuck shit up and then turn on us

There is a crises in Ireland? Our media just keeps telling us how great everything is going.

>That's what happens when Merkel bails out Deutsche bank with Greek money. I get the bill, and I have to pay for your faggotry.

Yes because you are a vassal.

GERMAN MIDSET IS WHAT I FUCKING IDOLISE, GERMANS I WILL ALWAYS LEARN FROM YOUR SUPERIOR WAYS, TO TRY AND IMPROVE MY SOCIETY

>I can buy a lot of "shit" with 1 billion, Klaus.
70 million people fucking can't. They can buy a bit of bread and maybe some beans.

Zigaretten?

German idology is superior, thanks to you guys I'm sucessful in life, I always try and copy what you do

I bet you're an uneducated Mohammed from syria or a similar shithole.

people stand in line and move a bucket
Are you seriously challenging the efficiency of a bucket line and suggest to not use a bucket line but use individual bucket carriers? Seriously?

Kamerad

the only german spirit that exists right now is the one that's sold in bars

pls 4th reich us and germanize the entire EU

I fixed your flag.

No. Because the eurozone works like that, and Germany would be worse than Nigeria today if Merkel abandoned Deutsche bank to fend for itself, instead of bailing it out with Greek, Irish, Spanish, and Portoguese money.
Germany is also a net exporter and relies heavily on Southern Europe. If we stop buying your shit, we won't have siemens blenders and refrigerators, or Audi and bmw cars, but you'll fucking starve, and your economy will collapse.

>Greek, Irish, Spanish, and Portoguese money.
DAS RITE YO
DEM GERMANS PUTTING THE MED MAN DOWN BROTHA

You said it siestabro.
MED4LYFE!

>No. Because the eurozone works like that, and Germany would be worse than Nigeria today if Merkel abandoned Deutsche bank to fend for itself, instead of bailing it out with Greek, Irish, Spanish, and Portoguese money.
Germany is also a net exporter and relies heavily on Southern Europe. If we stop buying your shit, we won't have siemens blenders and refrigerators, or Audi and bmw cars, but you'll fucking starve, and your economy will collapse.

>It's our problem that southern europe imports stuff.

>American engineers to Germany

Are you dump or you are just pretending?
Most of NASA was German Engineers all your nuclear program was made of Germans
Dump nigger, German Engineers build the beautiful America of the 50' and 60'

yeah there was also the fact that every nation erased your debts to them,allowing this "miracle" to take place

>Audi and bmw
I doubt Greeks are buying German Autos right now

P.S. Pay back Otto's of Greece loan, plus interest

Yes like Israel.

Yeah german forces were known to surrender.
Do you even know anything or are you just shitsposting rather loudly nigel?

>Need free shit
>Pull the nazi card

Fucking Greece you are worst than the non white minorities in the us.
Germany was paying WW1 war reparations until few years

>German spirit

We did it 2 twice because of you fucking faggot, stop thinking you are some magic master race, you are just a bunch of autistic bipolar people that can't manage to fart without endangering the whole continent.

"Send over American engineers, financial advisors, statisticians, economists "
It was the other way round you mong, you took all the good people left and made them american.
You gigantic tit you.

>yeah there was also the fact that every nation erased your debts to them
What?

Germany paid world war I reparations until 2010.

Shut up. I reported you to merkel.

Wait... did you remember to take you estrogen pill today?

>We did it 2 twice
Are you trying to say that France had to be completely rebuild twice?

Are you freaking kidding me?

>We did it 2 twice because of you fucking faggot, stop thinking you are some magic master race, you are just a bunch of autistic bipolar people that can't manage to fart without endangering the whole continent.

>Implying we didn't copy Napoleon

Why is Germany the most superior country this world has seen?

memes. it was NSDAP who cultivated Volksgemeinschaft and it didn't pass that well to next generation. its gone now, which explains why Germany is the childless, antifa shitshow its become.

It doesn't matter what you say, do or post.

Your people have crossed the demographic Rubicon, your state is wiping you out. The Jew will drink Aryan blood that will flow like rivers through your streets and there is nothing you can do about it.

If you try to resist we will bomb Dresden again and you can watch your loved ones melt into the ground, your Volk is smashed and will never recover. You are an Afro-Islamic nation now. Live with it.

jesus what was stationed in Bochum that they pretty much flattened it?

t. Mohamad Kahn al-Britani

>If you try to resist we will bomb Dresden again and you can watch your loved ones melt into the ground

>Germans
>love

>You are an Afro-Islamic nation now.
94% of Germany is white, 85% ethnic German... yes, Afro-Islamic nation.

Meanwhile 40% of London is non-white and those non-whites are mostly Muslim.

>we
>implying France had anything to do with Germany's defeat
lol

Also, the Allies endangered the whole continent by letting Communism win WW2.

>He doesn't understand how long term generational demographics and shifts work

>muh..MUH TOTAL %!!

kek.. what are the birth rate ratios, incoming/ leaving population and generational ratios? Come back to me when you realize you pathetic weakling cuck.

I cannot wait to bomb you again, disgusting subverter of Europe.

It's cheaper to buy a 10 year old 2200cc BMW 320, than it is to buy a new 1300cc Honda citycar.

bmw in pic is 7500 euros.
New Honda Jazz 1300cc is 12500euros.

So how come I can't walk more than twenty metres in Berlin now without being offered drugs to buy by a Turk or a black dude?

>the population of cucks was born that day

gommunism never ever

Shut up achmed, everything East of the Elbe was in ruins and everyone was rebuilding. Just look at Warsaw in 1945. What is special about the Kraut is that you cyclically fuck the continent up with some retarded ideas and then blame everyone else for it. God, I'm so glad you're going extinct for good this time

>I cannot wait to bomb you again.

Dream more larper, nothing can fly with you on it.

correction
New Honda Jazz 1300cc is 16000 euros

>Name one other people who did what the German people did in 1945. I.e. rebuild from nothing and 10 years later have one of the most prosperous countries in the world.

This guy forgot that my nation genuinely saved his country and nearly all of Western Europe with the Marshall Plan. If you were so great you would have won the war, but no, you german bois just can't compete.