Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

>Friend: CAN
no it isnt accurate, not even close

Ever pet one of those motherfuckers? Their feathers feel like wood. Shit is definitely bulletproof

>Canada as a friend

fix it

Yeah, we fucking hate you, you ausSCUM ausFAILIAN ausFUCK ausFAGGOT.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

LEAF

G'day

You forgot the -100% defense and attack penalty India suffers when Australia is in play

Hey cunt

I consider you my friend maybe you should feel the same way.

i wuv u canada! ~~ :3

Merica better

>Australia
>WW1
those guns were designed for rats not birds

That's a shitty argument. Soldiers all over the world were killing each other and australians fine with WW1 guns - you couldn't kill damn birds with the same.

Notice me Aussie Senpai!

Relax I'm a white leaf on vacation with my gf

:3

what you're saying is kinda like
>what the fuck can't you just take out that tank/shoot through that concrete with your machine guys lel
they have thick as fuck wings, felt em myself. That and because they're /fit/ runner type birds they just got startled and fucked off
plus when they get aggro the cunts make this demonic burping noise and peck your eye out
>mfw I've handled a few brown snakes (2nd most venomous snakes) and it's easy as fuck if you don't freak out
>can't put me next to an emu, even if the cunts in a zoo

>why can't you shoot through concrete with you're machine gun
I see no problem.
The M2 has been used for such purposes.

then you get a couple of the cunts and the rest scatter

>friend
>CAN

I wish :(

Australian posters are good the bad ones are the leafs

Anyone that cries about Australia is one of the following:

Abbo
From New Zealand
Or can't handle bantz

I've come to realize over the years that Sup Forums wouldn't be Sup Forums without Australia's shitposting. Their shitposts are needed to put the stupid in their place by embarrassing them back to whatever board they came from.