i.imgur.com/bK9Z1VV.png
>Darayya Aug 5
i.imgur.com/ZYrCX1N.jpg
>Latakia Aug 8
i.imgur.com/5rmDSpQ.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 11
SYRIA:
>Rebels attempt to counter SAA gains, they fail to repel the SAA advances
>SAA destroyed tunnel that militants were going to use to destroy the Citadel in Aleppo
>Preliminary reports are stating that the SAA is advancing in South Aleppo
>SAA begins Offensive to Secure Aleppo and close the passageway created by the rebels
>HEAVY SyAAF/RuAF bombing SW Aleppo
>Reports that Syrian Army have advanced in Sooq al-Jebes (Aqrab)
>Russia announces 3 hour daily ceasefire to allow NGO's to deliver supplies
>In SW Aleppo, SAA recapture al-Sanobrat hill (north of Wadhihi)
>Several convoys with cargo trucks have been able to use the Mallah farms route to supply west Aleppo

UKRAINE:
>Border incident at Perekop was much larger than originally thought to be. Summary here →
>Medical workers from Harkov Oblast sent close frontlines in anticipation of fighting

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/763698444720627714
bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id5026
twitter.com/mod_russia/status/763682039342116868
twitter.com/xuilolala/status/763702142679019520
twitter.com/xuilolala/status/763702052270768128
youtube.com/watch?v=jRKz82v5JQY
rt.com/news/355520-ukraine-troops-border-alert/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=u_cWwn-HzPg
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/763655763604701184
youtube.com/watch?v=H4V2jlhWJD4&index=199&list=WL
twitter.com/h_kharkov/status/763670878760599552
youtube.com/watch?v=kA-vCAd-3mY
asbarez.com/152956/armenian-govt-plans-to-stimulate-domestic-manufacturing-ban-turkish-imports/
twitter.com/xuilolala/status/763711015334928384
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for invasion of ukraine

twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/763698444720627714

> Poroshenko ordered to increase battle readiness at frontlines in Donbas and Crimea

The Syrian chicken army pissed off Hezbollah, the Iranians and the Russians with the way it treated the breaking of the siege by the moderate terrorists.

>He hasn't taken those sun glasses off
Newfriend spotted

Also holy shit
>finally a few comfy threads again
>alawite genocide retard KIA
Is this the return of comfy?

SAAnime!

screencap this,
russia will attack ukraine on the 15/16 of august

I'd believe it.
Their patience is not infinite and after this latest escapade it may have just run out.

Who did the what now?

bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id5026

>A 23-year-old man who allegedly plotted to carry out a suicide bombing in Canada on behalf of the Islamic State group (ISIS) has been killed during a police operation in Ontario

>"Earlier today, the RCMP received credible information of a potential terrorist threat," the Royal Canadian Mounted Police said in a press statement. "A suspect was identified and the proper course of action has been taken to ensure that there is no danger to the public's safety."

was he the terrorist sympathizer leaf?

kek
that would be simply ebin

The chicken Arab army left Hezbollah for dead as they fled the battle without a fight

cucked

But the chicken arab army was defending their sheds in Homs, are you sure you don't confuse them up with the SAA which are buttfucking your friends in southern aleppo?

We capet bombing now!

twitter.com/mod_russia/status/763682039342116868

>get on /sg/
>see Assad shills wetting themselves over imaginary gains again

wew lad

He won!

twitter.com/xuilolala/status/763702142679019520

> war is very very close

reliable source

> twitter.com/xuilolala/status/763702052270768128

>
BRKNG massive drills in RF, South-East district, includes Crimea and Rostov region, until 20th of August

>POL storages
kek

I've been spooked.

Screencap this

-Russia will assblast Ukraine

-EU will try to step into the game to prevent Putin to destroy their puppet and get ukrainian clay back

-USA will try to push for more economic sanctions, but EU can't follow up because it would ruin their economy too (french farmers are estimated to have lost more than 4 billion € since the beginning of the economic sanctions against Russia)

-Russia will threaten to stop selling gas to Europe (all Europe uses russian natural gas)

-If Hillary wins : US might intervene (but CIA and FBI will oppose her decision)
-Putin will threaten with nuclear strikes if the US put a single foot in Russian territory

-If Trump wins : He's going to ignore Ukraine and work with Putin against ISIS, he's also going to dissolve NATO

he refers to ukraine

The rebel arab army or al-Assad's army?

roger

Can Russia fully anex another country? I mean, all the conflicts Russia got involved since Afghanistan weren't that big at all

If Putin screws with Ukraine, Clinton will just unleash Stingers on Syria and Patriots on Ukraine

Even Clinton isn't stupid enough to fight Russia anyway other than by proxy

hi pajeet
which side do you support?

Not another country but they can take Kharkiv, Odessa, Transnistria and everything in between those, realistically speaking

She said she would send US troops in Syria you know.

She's crazy as fuck.

>Patriot
Meme SAM

The stinger part is the real threat

How do you feel about your fellow jihadi getting vented in Canada

Do they want to invade all of Ukraine? :o

What you just said are beyond retarded, it gave me IQ cancer. Russia has nothing to gain by invading and taking over Ukraine. They are dead weight. Even if they wanted to, it's better to wait and let the regime of Ukraine ruin the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=jRKz82v5JQY

>Putin will threaten with nuclear strikes if the US put a single foot in Russian territory
If the US put a single foot in Russian territory, Putin won't waste time with threats. Also not even shillary is crazy enough to start war with Russia

>he's also going to dissolve NATO
Come on, that's just silly

They didn't give them to ukraine in 2014, they won't give them to arab goatfuckers in 2016

>haha I live in Gulf I must be Pajeet

I support FSA and JaF against Assad and Putin of course

Secondarily I support SDF and YPG against ISIS and Turkey, but I support FSA against SDF so it puts me in an awkward position

To fight against ISIS and maybe shoot some Assad positions along the way

It's a very ballsy form of proxy war but it's not direct war against Russia, though an "accident" could escalate it

Only the eastern part

>Russia push to Poltava
>Sabaton orgasm

niet alles ik denk dat poetin alleen heel luhansk en donetsk regio wilt hebben omdat daar veel grondstoffen etc zitten

I told him to tone it down a notch he didn't listen, RIP

Then Stingers in Ukraine too, though I'd assume the Patriot is more potent

1. That's Obama not Clinton
2. Options against Russia in Ukraine are limited, what better than to recycle Operation Cyclone?

Couple of hours apparently.
Ukrops are moving. DNR/LPR are on full combat alert.
We'll be /ug/ again before the end of the day.

"Russia push to Poltava"

They just need to invade from the north you know, in less than a week they can reach Poltava

ukrop is on combat alert to

also big exercises along the border of ukraine with means russia will send troops to ukraine again just like debaltsevo

And how do you feel supporting forces which will eventually lose and be slaughtered hard by shiites?

RT BREAKING: HUGE EXPLOSION IN KIEV, MANY HUNDREDS FEARED DEAD.

rt.com/news/355520-ukraine-troops-border-alert/

fuck you, you made me check

I feel great! Because they will not lose, the Sunnis have home field advantage in Syria while the Khomeinists and Baathists are alien invaders - you see it the way Hezbollat got blasted in Zabadani and SAA keeps getting blasted in Darayya

The future smiles upon the revolution

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=u_cWwn-HzPg

russian fighter jets over crimea today

Kek doesn't think so.

FUCK ITS TRUE
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/763655763604701184

lmao fooled me

nope MUHAHAHAH
youtube.com/watch?v=H4V2jlhWJD4&index=199&list=WL

FUG

stingers... ? the ukrainians have better soviet air defense than that right now

twitter.com/h_kharkov/status/763670878760599552

also ukrop su-24 flying over kharkiv

>i told him to tone it down a notch
>tries to blow himself up, gets shot by the moosefucker patrol

gg, takbir, gg

Did you two talk privately?

>that illusionary world
pajeet take you pills
anyway SAA and its allies are slowly liberating territories occupied by terrorists and this small defeat in Aleppo is just a temporary thing which will change nothing

I fucking hate America

How is blatant propaganda legal?

>Come on, that's just silly
It's not silly, it's kek's will.
No longer is yurop going to get all that defense for pennies on the dollar.
You're going to either have to pay debts or submit to your new Russian overlords.
Not like it would be a bad thing, since your current overlords are very fucked and are vehemently against you, Russia would be more benevolent and would fix your rapefugee problem.

why not?

>vryoti
Nothing changed i see.

sure it is Igor, sure it is

no kek

>ukranian flag
Nothing changed i see.

>The future smiles upon the revolution
I hope you realize Arab Sunnis are by far the weakest from all the fighters. They tend to distrust, kill, and betray each other. It's an army of chaos that does nothing but completely destroy itself.

If it wasn't for the US oil money, you guys would be a backwards Ethiopia.

cringe

jep... maybe the russian will kill some of the oligarchs behind those ukrainian nazi batalions...
but i don't see them wage war in retaliation even if ukraine manages to stage more successful sabotage operations in crimea than last week...

for now they will just increase support for novo russia. (us just admitted doing shit like that in syria)

Yesterdays map
better late than never

because you're not on there?

> nothing to gain

think again

youtube.com/watch?v=kA-vCAd-3mY
aah

hahaha i know right? these fools have been making stuff like that for a year+ know its like watching a dumb facebook club

the fuck i care if im not in the picture

And the US would lose its biggest trade partner, all influence in Eurasia, access to the Mediterranean and its European bases. What allies would Trump still have? Australia, Japan and the UK? That would flush down the last 80 years of american foreign politics, crush your economy and be the final defeat in the middle east.

het lijkt net of ze autisme hebben stelletje kankerballen krabbers

>If it wasn't for the US oil money, you guys would be a backwards Ethiopia.

In other news, North Korea has discovered the truth about an isolationist economic model

>I hope you realize Arab Sunnis are by far the weakest from all the fighters

I would say Zabadani, Darayya, Ghouta, Rastan, al Eiss, Khan Toman, Tikrit, Baiji prove they aren't, but I recognize that that's what home field advantage does - Hezbollah did similarly great when it was fighting in Lebanese Shiite villages

But bring a Shiite army with massive air support and it will still lose against a few hundred Sunni militants, or at least in the case of Zabadani and Baiji take too frigging long to win a simple battle

The only Shiites doing well against a superior enemy are the Houthis, and Yemen's Zaidi community is the Shiite community theologically closest to Sunnis, kek

so when will the last rebel push start.
logistics must be hell.
and i doubt the russian fall for the
" we need 48 hours ceasefire to send in humanirairian aid and we totally won't use that time to resupply our troups at the front" meme

i think the rebels should act now because the longer they wait the more reenforcements will arrrive assad...

you can almost pinpoint where his arm breaks

>That would flush down the last 80 years of american foreign politics
If you think there's anything wrong with this you might be Angela Merkel.
American foreign intervention for the past 80 years has been nothing but a series disastrous mistakes.

I agree, seems SAA attacked today but failed, would be a good time to counterattack

Lots of rumours about when the fight starts, maybe after Friday prayers like last week

>seems attack hat started less than 3 hours ago failed

come on, senpai

he is armenian so he probably had a childhood being underfed with no minerals no milk etc :(

>still lose against a few hundred Sunni militants
You mean against thousands of sunni cannon fodder with the unlimited financial support from the gulf monkeys?
Also, you just said you're against IS but now you're admiring their successes.

Yeah, fucking Turk blockade.

Ok the first wave failed, but let's see how it pans out, I saw this desperate behaviour by the SAA before tho

Remember, only "pro-Assad" shills do wishful thinking.

Jaysh al-Fatah-shills never do. They only tell 100% facts, unbiased, accurate and completely uninfluenced by their own Sunni sandniggerdom.

>Western Sahara
>Incomplete data
everytiem.

I'm still really interested in your identity, i.e. where exactly you are from and why you support (actually support, not just cheer on) the rebels.

>the SAA is desperate
>the headchoppers lost a subcommander in the first 10 minutes

im laughing at you

lel no half of armenia is filled with cheap turkish products

i think they are even making a law that will ban some so it will give room for armenian products to rise

asbarez.com/152956/armenian-govt-plans-to-stimulate-domestic-manufacturing-ban-turkish-imports/

if it wasnt for that cheap turkish stuff they would probably die of hunger

>How is blatant propaganda legal?
By being state sponsored.

>American foreign intervention for the past 80 years has been nothing but a series disastrous mistakes.
And it still secured Europe as an almost vassal, kept the USSR in check and could project its power with regime changes from Panama over Kenia to Iran. It's the last 20 years where it really went full retard

>If you think there's anything wrong with this you might be Angela Merkel.
From the position of the US elite if would be very wrong, that's what I'm talking about and that is what matters in the end if it comes to Trumps decision. I wouldn't mind a less cucked Europe

>trying to dob him in to the moose patrol to vent another hadji

/sg/ have some blood on our hands

twitter.com/xuilolala/status/763711015334928384

> drill aims in SE disrtict of RF: "airfields restoration, mass army relocation organization"

Considering all the "hospitals" and "bakeries" Russia has bombed, how did these "Doctors" get away from the explosions?

>think again
I did, it's no different then in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Syria, etc. Right now, there's nothing to gain.

You just wait until people get tired and eventually leads to a power vacuum.

Isolationist economic model != propping up states

As for the "strength," I'll use the Perfume Generals adage. Terrorist are hard to find, easy to kill. Russians are easy to find, hard to kill.

The "help" they(sunnis) gathered was mostly from Turkey. As soon as the Turkey Secret/Military Service was distracted all kinds of gains started to happen.

The main issue in Syria is Turkey. If Turkey can be checked or they give up on the FSA, all the places you stated would collapse.

Just beautiful... Ekh!

Not admiring their success, pointing out reality that Iraqi fighters sucked at Baiji and Tikrit despite Iranian and later US support

Saying the blitzkrieg was successful doesn't mean I admire Hitler

Anyways no what I mean is literally a few hundred militants besieged in Zabadani and Tikrit, or a few thousand besieged in Ghouta and Rastan, holding out against superior numbers and superior firepower

The cannon fodder with foreign support you mention are literally what Iran and Iraq do, you can say they did it at Baiji, Tikrit, Khan Toman, and al Eiss; in the former two it took them forever to win on their own so the US stepped in; in the latter the Russians were not enough to save their bacon from JaF

Objectively, we know who the better fighters in Syria are, unless you want to be a joker and tell me financial support and TOW's are better than Russian air support.

Oh, I see. Thought they were getting most of their goods from the Russian side.

Futhermore what kind of fucking "trade partner" are you if we have to pay far more out the ass in defense budgeting than we get back from you in "trade"?

We'll be just fine without such "partners"
And we'll be free to establish new trade partners that weren't available to us before.
Like Russia, and Iran.