Ed Edd n Eddy

Ladies and Gentlemen! Step right up! I'm proud to present the one, the only, Ed Edd n Eddy thread. We've got it all. Your favorite quotes and jokes. Headcanons. OTPs. Bestgirl. Cringe worthy fanart. We've even Rolf! And we guarantee absolutely no shitposting, or you're money back.

All this can be yours for the low price of ยข50
no refunds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1CX9DC3tXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll give you a nickel

Did someone say bestgirl?

>A nickel

Be honest guys. Would the kanker sisters fuck up some people if they found a colony of tiny, insect sized people?

Nazz best girl

Prove me wrong

>inb4 MUH TRAILER TRASH

And the cat sours the basil

>that episode where the Eds build an entire city out of cardboard boxes, and make tons of money running legitimate, non-scam businesses, and the neighborhood kids just straight up rob them.
FUCK THOSE LITTLE SHITS SO MUCH

I'll give you five bucks.

The message is that big cities are bad

Ed's tried to "urbanize" the cul-de-sac even more, putting big city attractions on it

At first everybody get seduced, but them they got lost on it, getting crazier and crazier

Ed's here act like the guy who destroy a public park only to build a new industrial building

I want my money back.

does this look like a bestgirl to you?

>girls wake up wearing make up, dressed and with perfect hair

BEST ALTERNATE OUTFITS, GO

Marie, May, Lee

Fuck, Marry, Kill

May's VA is thick af
Marie VA is a milf who looks like she would totally do the voice in bed
Lee VA is kind of eh

Swiggity Swag, What's in the Bag?

but that's not fad freaky. That's not fad freaky at all.

A QUARTER!

But only Johnny ruined it

Describe your sexlife with an EEnE quote.

Whose ready for EEnE online?

>Nope, can't think of a word.

>I'm a minor, stop!

Look at the sparks plank

Guys, save it for Sup Forums

A Classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=P1CX9DC3tXg

>he didn't have a key for the beta

I feel sorry for you user

A lot of people here have claimed that the Eds' were running legitimate businesses and didn't deserve to have their money taken back in the end.

True, some of their services were legitimate, but remember that they also ran a lot of stuff that lived up to the title of being "scams". For example, there was the faulty bike that Kevin rode (which ended in him skinning his back), as well as the monkey theme park with lots of dangerous, poorly-built shit.

user why'd you go and do this to muh dick?

A NIPPLE!

>What a hoot, and only 2 quarters to boot.

The only one of the neighborhood kids that was objectively likable was Nazz and I think that's because she was just supposed to be the girl-next-door sex-object character. Johnny wasn't that bad once you get past his mental illness. And I guess Rolf can be excused for being a foreigner just trying to do his own thing. Every other one of the neighborhood kids are little shits, including the Eds. But yeah, the Eds are at least fun to watch.

Who is Rolf supposed to be?

Mr. Freeze.

Bane.

>mfw Naz in the japanese dub

Link?

I felt like the comfy atmosphere of the show (backgrounds, lucid jazz music, dated technology, etc.) clashed with the characters almost constantly being pricks to one another.

I still love the show, don't get me wrong, but the tone seemed to be a bit inconsistent.

YES. LINK PLEASE.

I NEED THIS!

To this day I still like how they were totally cool with being nude around each other yet still got grossed out by chicks.
>Am I boring you?

>not playing the beta
>won't be able to get eddy's brother's car mount
I almost feel bad.

nice google search faggot

>mi carne me pide sol y sexo

I DIDN'T COME TO THIS THREAD FOR THIS SHIT

Fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

tl;dr

I remember reading this before. Still as heartbreaking as it was the first time.

Any idea on who drew this?

Why did Eddy always charge a quarter if Jawbreakers cost a nickel?

>Jimmy is Ivy
>All three Kankers are Harley

Daily reminder Kevin did nothing wrong

Not even once

He was just a cocky kid with a nice bike

So they could get more jawbreakers, I'd imagine.

Pretty sure he would fuck with Jimmy unsolicited. Need to rewatch

He was a dick to the Eds for no reason.
Actually, most kids were always being jerks to them for no reason and ruining their plans, even if they did nothing wrong.
Only Rolf, who'd only get mad with the Eds if they messed with him first, and Nazz, who never did anything to anybody, were okay.
The rest of the kids were pricks.

Stop posting, Bazooka Chin.

>kids
>not pricks

Also the Ed's ARE dorks and try to scam people every 5 minutes or so. Yes we cheer for them, because it's easier being interest on dork kids messing with everyone on the block than the popular ones.. But still, Ed's are dorks. That's why we love them.

>Also the Ed's ARE dorks
Okay, shovel chin...

dammit wilfred

>Rolf's weapons of terrorism

My sides are have reached Andromeda.

>for no reason

>In another 10 years we'll be back in style!

Nazz wouldn't make you wait.
What a whore.

Nazz is a huge tease. She was always going for everyone of the guys. Kevin was always hitting on her, and she'd act all silly for him, then Double D would come, and she'd go for him, ask him to dance and shit...
Honestly, don't know what's her deal.

Fuck...this gem ended back in 07.
>2007 was 9.5 years ago
>there is still no cartoon that tops this shit.
> i still laugh and giggle to anything that happens in each episode
When will cartoon network return back its great days like in the early 2000s.

She's a nice person, user

In fact, along with Rolf, the only one there who acts nice. Even Plank was kinda unstable

"Please, take them, friends."

i'don't why makes more sad the whole pasta or the fact i'll never have friends like this in real life

Hey that monkey theme park looked rad, I'd totally pay to go on it.

>"Now eat your mattress!"

I really need to rewatch, I've forgotten how much I loved this show as a kid.