Least Cuck Christians?

What are the least KEKED denominations of Christianity, reformed, proddy, or otherwise?

The ones that don't read past the old testament

>Jews

((((())))))

All of them. The final redpill is realizing that within Christian cultural framework, leftists and liberals are actually completely 100% right in their direction and application of gibmedats + equal rights + equal human value for all (since God said all are created equal and Jesus said to give staff too if someone asks for cloak).

You are now awoken.

One with the most pagan and philosophical influences.

I sincerely hate you dishonest fedora pieces of shit. Us Christians are the crazy delusional ones and yet it's literally the atheists who are chopping their cocks off, having low birth rates, and getting cucked. Go fuck yourself Fagland.

Tipper detected

What does Sup Forums think of OPC?

Mormonism. Anti degeneracy. Pro white.

Not Christians

>You are now awoken.

If you actually want to be a christian, don't look for the "least cucked" version of christianity, but the one that follows the bible the most.

Thats what I mean

You guys know I'm right. All those things are traceable back to Christian virtues. Fuck, we even call reveling in psychoting self-destruction "virtue signaling"! Human Rights are tersely worded Mount Sermon.

You can't deny the facts. There is a reason why Anglicans, Pope, Protestants, Evangelicans and now even the Mormons all push for or at least accept gibmedats and human rights. There is a reason why cuckservatives have been backing off for decades, helpless in any debate.

Then join the Baptists.
Both Protestantism and Catholicism have been subverted to push modernism but with some Jesus on top of it. Russian Orthodox is just Russian state propaganda.
Baptists are the only ones who stick to the Bible, however they can be retarded in regards to evolution.

Are all Finns this autistic?

I've been going to Baptist church for a while, so I'll just stick with it.

Its Southern Baptist if it matters

Human rights were created by revolutionaries, what the church would consider modernist degenerates you fucking idiot. Kill yourself you miserable faggot.

Evangelical-lutheran with pietism.

Get woke christcuck.

no question
Westboro Baptist Church

None

All the churches are wrong. Just read the Bible and follow the teachings of Jesus. If you really need to go to mass, then go to your local hole-in-the-wall "Church of Christ" type of place. Every town in America has one.

Ohh veeeyy

The lutheran church is about reading the bible and following the teachings of Jesus.
So basically the lutheran church is all about what you said one should do and yet you still mean, that it's wrong?????

What I meant was that nobody knows the truth of the world. All the churches are institutions of men, so becoming a follower of one is sort of foolish. By all means, go to whatever church you want, but don't get locked into the idea of becoming a Lutheran or a Catholic or whatever. This probably does ring a lot of Sola Scriptura, but it's also important to understand that the Bible itself was written by men.

I guess what I'm saying is that one should not presume that he's enlightened, and should not be righteous in his own eyes.

/thread

Gnostic hermeticism.