ITT: Adaptation designs that are better than the source material

ITT: Adaptation designs that are better than the source material.

either way, fucked as shit

That's Tim Drake's costume

Eh, it's a bit different.

Kitty and Rogue in Evolution

cartoon adaptations are always superior because they don't need to make the suit tacticool

>Emo Rogue
>better than anything

fucking end yourself

no and no

JL Crisis of Two Earths Superwoman

Cuck

>Stereotypical goth girl vs Stereotypical White Southern Trailer Trash vs Anna Paquin.

I'll take the Stereotypical Emo girl.

Knowing you exist depresses me
Also
>Trailer Trash
She was a Southern Belle homegirl

I like them, but I feel like they're a little overdone. Also, the boobs on the female outfits look really off, for some reason.

This better for you?

I don't know why more Cyborg designs don't take inspiration from this one, and I'm not just saying that as a nostalgiafag. The bits of blue are better than having just straight silver, and whenever he has hair it looks bad cutting right off where the cyborg parts get to his head.

>She was a Southern Belle homegirl
kek, She was White trash straight from an alabama trailer park, trust me, I've seen enough of them.

Every time she has sex with someone she insists they cum right in her face, she whispers, "take that, dad," every time.

Not like it's hard to be better designed than original Raven.

>Le ebil south

I'm from Alabama, you dumb fuck. I know what a trailer trash girl acts like and sounds like. Your waifu a whore.

>Rogue is an Acadian from Mississippi
From your ignorance it's pretty clear you know much about white trailer trash since you ARE one.

No

that looks awful

The Fabok JL outfit & the very similar Rebirth are better but otherwise this is easily better then almost all Wonder Woman suits out there.

>I'm from Alabama, you dumb fuck.
Holy shit me too! Let's move in together, bro. My dad works at Nintendo he can hook us up with the rent.

defensive white trash southshitter detected

There are people who aren't you who live in the south, but they don't respond so stupidly like this

Admittedly, I'm picking a pretty low-hanging fruit here.

Some of these are not different enough to qualify as separate designs to me, like is basically the same but it has gold trim?

>Implying i'm from the South
>Implying i'm from Burgerland
>Implying you wouldn't

Hell yes.

Cavill is good; it's Snyder who keeps shitting on him.

Well, that was the first version of the character. Only others came after and the first was with the Static haircut and the second made him weak and gay and not raised in Atlantis. Both with black hair too.

Just about the one thing they nailed

Based. They made a better Rescue suit too.

Nice

Why are all those ears chromed?

id hit it, 2 times.

That doc ock is god tier, but larsen/bagley labcoat ock exists

Did he steal Kingpin's clothes?

Nah man, big fucking helmet is better.

why was that movie bad again

>Trying too hard to have Iron Man's tone.
>Too comedic.
>Poor human villain.
>Paralax was used too early & looked like floating turds.
>I likedem but most people hated the CGI outfits.

Comic costume looks better.

Also way too earth bound.

It wasn't. People's expectations were too high and were expecting Nolanesque realism you can't get in a space movie.

No you can make the fantastical feel realistic if you just take it dead seriously.
It should have been First Flight/Training Day in space.

Fuck no. Get that shit out of here.

I actually really like this a lot. And the Nightwing design was quite good as well.

I actually really like this one as well.

This user gets it.

No. Absolutely not.

This isn't bad at all but it's not my favorite WW look. And her solo movie outfit is better.

I like this a lot but nothing beats the way Ivan Reis drew him in Johns' Aquaman run.

Green Lantern: First Flight was too boring for me. As was Emerald Knights.

Fucking this, especially kitty. Ponytails are the best hairstyle, bar none.

This guy gets it.

I thought it was a pretty good modernization of Magpie.

Lol, no.

The extra arms ruin it.

pretty stupid considering ivy doesn't actually seduce people based on looks she uses plants

Psst. That was a joke

These were the best, regardless.

>Psst. That was a joke
You're damn right it was. Those suits are fucking terrible.

Idk about the best but looking back, they weren't bad at all.

I mean they were the best version of MMPR. Better than the spandex, and certainly better than the new shit.

This so needs a bad pun with a YEAAHHHHHHH edited in.

She fucked them all didn't she?

Oh hell no. Even if I hate the show, what is the point of Scott having that coat? What does it add? Nothing.

Holy hell that's hot.

Muh dick,

Pinche joto

Irrelevant, she has always looked sexy.
And the audience isn't being effected by her plants so they need something to be mesmerized by.

Perfect

>filename

kek

That's still to far for me. It's supposed to be a skin condition. But hey. At least he doesn't have a snout or a tail.

This.

It's genetic atavism now, canonically.

I give you Kitty but anyone that likes emo Rogue over Southern belle Rouge should kill themselves

These are seriously GOAT designs. I loved the way the whole league looked in YJ, but I remember these two standing out.

>Implying Academy Wasp isnt better

BAD
WRITING