There are no successful black country

Will there ever be a successful modern first world black country? Looking at Africa and Blacks in America.. No. Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rl-VAx_zk0E¨
youtube.com/watch?v=Yo3JR4ep0bs
archive.is/cB981
newobserveronline.com/zulu-king-blacks-destroying-south-africa/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cdc2-VaF8dc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Definitely not

Libya was best but USA killed it

America

Nigeria is mildly successful. It has the 20th largest economy in the world but Boko Haram has really fucked up the northern Muslim area.

South Africa would have been but they fucked that shit up real quick.

They're incapable of it. The only reason Obama is half-decent at his job is because he's half Hawaiian.

Botswana and Namibia are passable

>tfw I met a qt Botswana-born Nepalese girl on Tinder and used to fuck her raw and we used to lie in bed out of breath and she would tell me about what life was like in Botswana living like literal kings because her parents were wealthy UN workers

>by Chigozie Obioma
jesus

>Libya
>Black
They are Maghreb.

>America
Nigeria is on the verge of collapse and recently South Africa had surpass them..

>Libya
>black
Not quite, Olaf. Look further south on the map.

Italy is pretty successfull

Italy?

Why can't Ethiopia git gud?

WE WUZ UN KINGS N SHET

This.

Thanks to oil mainly

Even then, the only way they get it out of the sea floor is by contracting overseas companies to do it for them

Nigeria is the UAE of Africa

You can hardly call them successful, just lucky

>we need a foreign nation with a completely different culture and language to become relevant in another hemisphere for us to have any chance of social success.

u fucking wat m8

Islam + intermittent droughts = perpetual shitshow

>America is a joke and will become more of a joke once the white man becomes a minority.

>american blacks
>not based as fuck desu

Africa literally had tons of first-world regions until they became black-ruled. Retake the continent in the twenty-first century!

Wow, this article actually admits Arabs enslaved them and that China is raping them now.

I heard Rwanda is improving drastically

Simply put? No.

Blacks have been around far longer than whites, and ultimately their accomplishments wouldn't even fill out a postage stamp.

how not?France, UK, US ...

ethiopia is a majority christian country.

and yet democrats have higher average iq,
really makes you think huh

There are no successful black country
>US elected a Msulim Kenayian as President
>US black population is 46.3 million
>US has a larger black population than every African nation except Nigeria, DPC and Ethiopia
>United States of Africa
I would say USA is a pretty successful country

"Drastic improvement" in the context of an African country where its citizens constantly chopped up their fellow man with farm utensils, means very little.

This article

>Black elites and activists across the world have adopted a culture of verbal tyranny in which they shut down any effort to reason or criticize us or black-majority nations by labeling such attempts as “racism” or “hate speech.” Thus, one can be certain that any suggestions that our race may indeed need to do something to remedy our situation will not be aired — not by the terrified people of other races. And anyone within our race who makes such a suggestion will be deemed weak and pandering or a sellout, as U.S. President Barack Obama has been repeatedly called. Thus, no one will talk about the painful fact that most African and Caribbean nations have either failed or are about to collapse.

France is pretty successful honestly, they even have a permanent seat on the UN Security Council

Sao Tome and Principe

>stable democracy
>freedom of speech
>decent economy with various exports
>mostly roman catholic
>no wars, famines, major diseases
>growing HDI

>WE WUZ KINGS N SHIET
(on foreign aid)

What the fuck happened to Ethiopia anyway?

I know.. its pretty decent

They do not. You pulled that out of your ass.

www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001081

"individuals who identify as Republican score slightly higher than those who identify as Democrat; the unadjusted differences are 1–3 IQ points, 2–4 IQ points and 2–3 IQ points, respectively."

successful because of the white man, not because of the black man.

Well they practically got given a great country in South Africa.

Fully functioning, literally handed to them on a plate, and yet the still fucked it up.

Plus, Zimbabwe is hilarious.

Communism but they were never that well off.

This is it
yall americans and other cucks should let them niggers go back to africa
then they will know how merciful massa was

>white countries dominated by nigger country

No! Never! Why? Niggers.

Libya was going okay for a while, until some idiot country decided to bomb it back into the stone age and arm its Jihadis.

So America should bring some democracy to Nigeria?

What kind of retarded logic is that?
No, seriously. Can someone explain to me, if Nigeria or Angola was somehow like the UAE because they are also huge oil exporters. How would that change american niggers?
It's exactly the same as if you grant them all of their "we was kangs" bs, they'll just use it to stuff their over inflated sense of importance and continue as if nothing happened.

To answer your question there can be successful african countries, but not without outside stewardship.
From what I've seen most actual Africans want to improve their situation they just can't.

Yeah. Pissed my gf off last week by commenting that RSA was better off as a nation with Apartheid. The nig-nogs really fucked everything up in a decade and a half, if not sooner.

Leave Africa to the Chinese.

Supposedly they house the ark of the covenant in one of the thousands of churches they have, and they've put a replica in every single one.

Beyond that, let's be honest. they habe been able to hold onto some christian beliefs and traditions, but at the end of they day they're still niggers.

Botswana, Cape Verde, South Africa are said to be okay.

Lol.

As someone who has actually been there recently, I can tell you that that place is in complete poverty. The people there are the laziest SOBs you'll ever meet in your life.
Only way it will get out of poverty, is if the white man takes over somehow.

It's way beyond recovery to pre-1992 levels, it is improving. You can look up their GDP growth yourself.

Your pic says communism.

COMMUNISM INVENTED BY THE JEWS.

no

No, because nations ruled by wild apes are not, under any circumstances, likely to thrive. Just look at them sand niggers.

South Africa is on a decline, but when it was under Afrikaner rule things looked great.

Zambia is doing very well now, they toned it down on the "kill whitey" attitude and adapted white Zimbabwean farmers. Their agricultural industry is booming.

>dominated
>providing military might & security
>THEY DO IT FOR FREE
hohoho

Of course, it's still Africa. There's gonna be poor people. There's poor people in Eastern Europe but those countries are doing pretty well, right?

Vanhanen mentioned :DDDDD
youtube.com/watch?v=rl-VAx_zk0E¨

His son was a primeminister :D
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yo3JR4ep0bs

Swahili nations are pretty good.
Culture of trade and merchants.
Swahili is a language that developed from Indian Ocean trade with high influx of Arabic.
European and Arab traders tell of their rich and wealthy cities.

Of course there is some terrorism, but nothing more than in Europe.

I think Germany might be a decent Black country soon... not ''first world decent''... but better than any other Black country.

>the indignity and helplessness of blacks in America won't end until we have a first-world African nation to lift up our people.
How it this the USA's fault ? So what do she wants? Even more financial aid from the USA?

archive.is/cB981

Archive link

>south africa
That was a white country that nigger immigrants are destroying

I see where you're getting at, but I don't believe it is comparable.
In STP, most houses are shacks. At least in Romania and Bulgaria there is some semblance of organization and knowledgeable natives (in what concerns engineering, finance, law, medicine, etc). No such luck in STP.

Congolombia

Considering the fact many African and South American places have a craptonne of resources but are poor as fuck? Eh. It takes at least some skill.
How does India have such a high IQ yet is still poo central?
>u fucking wat m8
I think he's suggesting they NEED TO GO BACK.

lol.. South Africa WAS good when Whites were in charge, now it's a shithole.

>implying there's no point behind "friendly" military occupation

penal colony pls

>"Blacks are failures who cannot maintain countries."
>"BTW white people, give us our own country, despite knowing we'll ruin it"

I am confused by this headline when it conflicts with the subhead.

>Obama is half-decent at his job

That's some pretty lazy bait bro

Unironically Haiti. Way back in the fucking day, maybe early 1800's. Also the slave revolutions in the Caribbean helps. Brazil.

>>implying there's no point behind "friendly" military occupation
>implying you have control over the nukes in Turkey atm

What's the next step in your master plan?

>the indignity and helplessness of blacks in America won't end until we have a first-world African nation to lift up our people.

Yanno what? Fine. Works for me... we should go in and set up fucking zimbabwe with some god damned infrastructure, fix their watermelon and chicken farms and shit. then dump every US nigger on it, and wish them the best of fucking luck.

Ghana, Botswana, Namibia, Tanzania, Madagascar, and Nigeria are the ones closest to being successful.

Ghana in particular I'd say is on track to be a modern-tier country within a few generations.

achmed, niggers are concentrated into two areas in the u.s

the south
inner cities

they add nothing to value to this countries besides muh sports and music.

Paul Ryan is a spic?

The real question is, How is America doing so well despite being held back by 40 million niggers?

>Considering the fact many African and South American places have a craptonne of resources but are poor as fuck? Eh. It takes at least some skill.

I can't speak for the africans because i don't know how things work there but in South America all the countries are ruled by the white upper class that sells raw materials at low prices to their friends in the north hemisphere. The profit is enough for them to keep living in wealth for many generations but the rest of the people live in poverty because the human development is pretty low.

Most blacks in the US don't even consider themselves African.

Free money is usually a good distraction. Geographic bonus is how large your country is.

Retake it with genocide

Yeah, the narrative is that South Africa was better under colonial rule, and it is probably a narrative close to the truth.

But nonetheless, it is a country under Black rule where nobody is starving or killed without persecution, and that is already good by African standard. They are the only country in the southern part of Africa to be considered a potential consumer market by international corporations.

>newobserveronline.com/zulu-king-blacks-destroying-south-africa/

He wants to return to Apartheid, it was better

>what are missile defense systems stationed globally

Meanwhile, you dumbasses are still trying to come up with a defense system against pic related while spamming Olympics threads out of penis envy.

That is probably why the South is such shit and the North is so great.

It is also interesting if you look cities in TX, Houston is a shithole but El Paso is doing pretty well. Houston has a murder rate of 10.5 per 100k, El Paso has a murder rate of 3.1 per 100k. What is the difference between these two cities? Houston is full of niggers, El Paso has maybe 500 in the entire city.

>>Black elites and activists across the world have adopted a culture of verbal tyranny in which they shut down any effort to reason or criticize us or black-majority nations by labeling such attempts as “racism” or “hate speech.” Thus, one can be certain that any suggestions that our race may indeed need to do something to remedy our situation will not be aired — not by the terrified people of other races. And anyone within our race who makes such a suggestion will be deemed weak and pandering or a sellout, as U.S. President Barack Obama has been repeatedly called. Thus, no one will talk about the painful fact that most African and Caribbean nations have either failed or are about to collapse.

accidental redpill ?

What a pathetic nigger. I wish someone would have murdered and dismembered the king nigger a long time ago

This needs to change. Help them rebuilt their African identity and make them go back to their motherland.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cdc2-VaF8dc

well at least he has the integrity to be honest

Zambia.

After Mugabe spilled the beans in Zimbabwe, a bunch of white farmers went to Zambia, where they asked for land to work on. The gouvernment was happy to provide them the land they needed, and it paid off.

The first harvest was so plentiful, it was more than what over 200,000 local farmers managed. 100 white farmer families managed that.

Give it 10 years, Zambia will be the richest country in Africa.

>Haiti

lol what

Haiti had a white ruling class until they were genocided and then it promptly collapsed

Elderly niggers knows what they have lost.

> no successful black nations.
> black nations are arguably the ones that have been around the longest.
> no successful black nations.

Even in America they know things were better 40 years ago when they had jobs and shit.

>African standard
>its is a county under Black rule where nobody is starving or killed without persecution

While it is still far better than the rest of Africa, its still on a one way trip down the shitter.

The townships are an absolute nightmare. People are killed or starve and nobody living there bats an eye. The police are so inept at their job that many people hire private companies for security. The same goes with anti-poaching, which is a huge problem within itself. The minister of heath said showering will cure AIDs . Farm attacks against whites still happen because being a successful farmer is apparently racist. There are groups that want open season for white people.

But what about USA?