Muslims Are More Likely to Support Gay Marriage Than Evangelical Christians

Don’t succumb to the fear that followers of Islam are time bombs waiting to explode. Christians are the true bigots of this world according to this poll.

How's it feel to be on the wrong side of history again, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LqsAzlFS91A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he's never heard of taqqiya
>he's never heard of the law of large numbers

LMAO

I've noticed that as well

>i don't like it so it's taqiyya

>Americn muslims
So you mean blacks and idiot hippy white people
Go do that survey in the ME

Christians may disagree with same-sex marriage, but they don't think fags should be killed.
The majority of muslims think homosexuality is immoral because it says so in their holy scripture.

Not the majority of US muslims

Lmao.. look at the atheists... 91%... fucking basement dwellers.

Why does this matter at all? Gay marriage is already law.

Laws can change

>christian broken into all the different faiths
>none of the others are

why?

half of us muslim are muslim in name alone.

This is only among american "muslims"
Someone who supports fag marriage isn't really a muslim and would probably be executed in the Islamic world

>I don't like it so I'll deny Islamic doctrine

>tips confirm

They may well just be doing taqqiya

American muslims are mostly visa imports for graduate school and white collar jobs, who barely even practice their religion. We want to keep it that way

Also support for gay marriage does not equate to lack of propensity for violence

Muslims in the US are largely filtered for intelligence. American Muslims are more intelligent, educated, and skilled than average. They're not representative of global Muslims.

Also,
>taqiya

This is Sup Forums explained in one chart. 5% of people are gay, so if you know 20 people, you probably know somebody gay. OTOH, If you're so much of an anime-masturbating basement dweller that you don't know 20 real people, you're probably againt gay marriage.

>American Muslims
And fucking implying they wouldn't say so to not lose favor among the "liberals" who vote for even more Muslims.

Radical Christian in America: "we need to pray the gay away. God hates fags.
Radical Muslim in America: kills fifty gays.

wrong again shill.

Muslims are more than happy to endorse degeneracy in their host nation to further the end of its native peoples

It's not that simple mate

Laughable. I hate the hell out of fags and I've personally known at least 5.

What a joke of a "study." Probably wasn't even anonymous.

Hey look, 2% of the population and a disproportionate number in media who refuse to say anything negative about Islam and represent the virtue signallers, this is no great mystery.

And then Christians who don't believe in honor killing or etc Sharia Law.

Nice anecdotes.

>American Muslims
So we are looking at a 1% minority that came into your country as handpicked asylum seekers, converts or highly educated people with working Visas. This is does not represent the average "refugee" from the middle east that pour into Europe and that Hillary wants to invite.

>Christians 44% in favor of gay marriage
>Muslims 42% in favor of gay marriage
Geez, that's still not the expected outcome, how could that be changed? Maybe lets also choose a particularly religious subgroup of Christians and compare it to the general Muslim population.

>Evangelicals 28% in favor of gay marriage
>Muslims 42% in favor of gay marriage
There we go. Now should compare that to the more fundamental subgroup of sunni Muslims in the general population? No cause that would ruin our nice little "outcome".

Also more likely to wack you with a machete for wearing a dress. Whas you're shit point?

I didn't provide any :|

>Muslims stand against gays
"Fucking Mudslimes hate gays. Gays are based compared to Mudslimes. I hope Milo rekts the Mudslimes."

>Muslims stand for gays
"Fucking Mudslimes doing taqiyya and shit to weaken Western Civilization. We need to get rid of these Mudslimes.

Pol in a nutshell.

Talk about "not really Muslim"

I know and like lots of gay people. I still wouldn't let them marry

>Sup Forums is one person

>52% muslims oppose
>48% christians oppose
> Muslims Are More Likely to Support Gay Marriage Than Evangelical Christians
literally how ?

tfw about to join Orthodoxy and I discover that the Orthodox are okay with degeneracy

US Orthodox

Honestly this is pretty much enough for me to not join Orthodoxy.

I'm going to have to talk with my priest about this. I thought Orthodoxy was going to help lead me out of sin.

wtf I am legitimately upset

You can always join a non-Zionist Evangelical Church :^)

Many support alternative marriage so that their polygamous marriages will be legal.

All I want...ALL I want...is a church with a strong intellectual background, with set doctrines and traditions, and which will not change, but will act as a bulwark against the rising tide of degeneracy.

That's all I want.

Why is it so hard to find?

CS Lewis is a pretty strong intellectual background :)

youtube.com/watch?v=LqsAzlFS91A

And what point is it to have a long history of traditions if you don't keep clinging to it?

>wrong side of history
History is written by the winners. That is literally the dumbest sentence in the history of pseudo-intelligent expressions.

I like C.S. Lewis.

I want to be in a community of like-minded people who will struggle with me toward the goal.

I am afraid of the Protestant churches because they are rapidly changing with the times. I had hoped Orthodoxy would be a bulwark against modernization. I suppose I may be wrong.

Bible literalism and fundamentalism is the most impervious to modern value-systems

More impervious than any man-made traditions you can think of

Avoid Mainline Protestant. Go for an Evangelical Church which isn't obsessed with the modern Israel

Very difficult to find though. They all seem to have rock bands and coffee shops.

I grew up going to church in a farmer community. We sang out of the Blue Psalter Hymnal and we had an organ.

You don't have to play them. I prefer catholic-esque choral renditions to any of their "rock songs" and it ruins nothing of the purpose of the Christian faith for me

Yeah, as long as you're not a muslim they don't really care.

>Muslims
vs
>Evenagelicals

Well no fucking shit.

"We compared the subsection of group A that is most likely to give us the result we want, and the ENTIRETY of group B that we want to make look good"

Don't give me MUSLIMS vs EVANGELICALS, give me MUSLIMS vs CHRISTIANS YOU STUPID KEKOLD.

Or compare Evangelicals to ISIS you failed abortion, you waste of an ejaculation, you low energy burger.

Will keep looking. Will talk to the priest at the Orthodox Church I have been attending about social issues.

All the best then

You too

No one but reddit likes milo
That said I don't care about gays as long as they stay way from kids

easy money

>In Afghanistan, Brunei, Iran, Mauritania, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen, homosexual activity carries the death penalty.
Sharia law is responsible for countless executions of gays.