CTR SHILLS BTFO

Here's an UNBIASED poll that shows you that TRUMP is winning by a landslide. Ignore all of the biased polls! This is the only real one! MAGA guys!!

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/johnkstahl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>But the states don't have equal populations

Doesn't matter. If you win 67% of the popular vote, its basically impossible to lose the electoral college

>But its demographics are proportional to the population.

No but they're far closer to the actual 30% Democrat 26% Republican 43% Independent split than the MSM polls.

aren't proportional*

Did they record and release calls? Or any other proof that this isn't made up?

>1 post by this ID
Nice try, CTR.

Did you expect to find more posts by me in this thread?

It's typical for a shill to make one post and leave the thread, which is what you did. I'm not stupid.

You will never experience democracy in your life user, how does it feel?

Well, I still don't get how I wronged you by asking for proof or at least evidence.

Why ask when you know the answer, Peru?

No, you're just shilling. Leave my fucking board.

I assure you that I'm not, friend.

>2 posts by this ID

You can't be my friend if you're anti trump.

>1 post by this ID
And it's Canada, what a surprise.

What gave you the idea that I'm anti trump?

>Or any other proof that this isn't made up?
this
I don't see a shill, he just asked for basic proof/source

don't have one?

YOU'RE SHILLING AGAINST TRUMP. YOU DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BIASED HILLARY POLLS BUT AS SOON AS A REAL 100% POLL SHOWS UP YOU ASK QUESTIONS IN A TYPICAL SHILL FASHION

Everyone sane outside the US is pro Trump. Who wouldn't want to see the US hit rock bottom and be the laughing stock of the world for 4/8 years ?

I think you're confusing me with someone else.

your caps are on
>the autism is strong with this one.....

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE YOU LIBERAL KEKS ARE GOING TO BUURRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

>A REAL 100%
source/link to proof?

I'm sorry.

......and, he went full retard....

The msm is padding the polls so it doesn't shock everyone when she rigs the election. Isn't this already well known?

ITS REAL BECAUSE IT SHOWS THAT TRUMP IS WINNING STOP SHILLING YOU LEFTIST KEK AAAGGGGHHHHHHHH

FUCK YOU RETARDED FAGGOT SLAV MONGOL SUBHUMAN GET OFF MY SUB AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>4 posts by this ID
ONLY 4 AND YOU EXPECT TO BELIEVE UR NOT A SHILLL WHAT THE FUUUCCKK YOU STUPID LEAFFF RRREEEEEEEEEEEE

No, because sheep keep going about their daily business.

Seems like a fair and unbiased study to me, be sure to ignore the watermarks on the bottom of the picture.

I'm not shilling for cuntery cunton or anything but don't pretend you're performing some sort of accurate analysis when you work for what is basically the 'Fuck everyone but the guy we say' foundation

>people still give a shit about any polls at this stage, whether it favors Hillary or Donald

Why are you guys so retarded?

>britbong acting like a retard
Wow I truly did not expect this

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WTF HIROSHIMA THIS ISNT SPAM TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

it doesn't matter, the polls don't mean shit, they never did

no one can predict the result of this election

yes CNN, MSNBC and all others are completely pro-Hillary, we get a sample of what the situation is really like with Fox

I hope Trump will win, but no one can predict that

mobile.twitter.com/johnkstahl
>84939133
>tfw it's fake

>cooper pooper scooper
top bantz

faggots BTFO

12 year old shit poster, you are late for the trap thread on Sup Forums

FUCKING RACIST SEXIST BIGOT, WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR TRUMP HE IS LITTERALLY HITLER!!!! CHECK YOUR WHITE PIVILEGES!!!

Well, people responsible for rigging votes can predict results very well.

I just did a poll guys and Trump's winning by over 9000%!!

post please.

bump

6/10 Bait

Is there even documentation of this poll somewhere, detailing the methodologies employed, with the social, economical and ethnic distribution? While 1000 surveys could be a valid sampling, I'm pretty sure that if I called 1000 motor homes in white trash parks I'd get 1000 Trump votes.

what the fuck is this shitpostfuckery

He's mocking your poll, you racist bigot. Check your privilege

It's fake, look at his twiiter

REEEEEEEEE YOU'RE ALLL RACISTSTSTS

NO HE ISNT HES A TRUMP SUPPORTER WHO WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE A POLL WHAT ABOUT U HUH STILL SUCKING TROHDOH COCK YOU LEAF KEK GET OFF OF MY FUCKING SUB

THIS ISNT FUKING SMAPP HIROO AAAFFGGGHHHHH

>Brits shilling a traitor

You better knock it off or we're gunna have to kick your ass again.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>thread instantly derailed by retarded shitposting
We see you and what you do, now get the fuck out and let us talk in peace you worthless cunts

ok you are the fucking shill
>leave some good looking pro trump stats, no source to back up although I would like to hope thats real
>pretend to be trump supporter then turn full retard + /r9k = autistic robot
>trying to make all trump supporters seem to act like this

GTFO out shill

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM LEGIT YOU'RE THE SHILL AAAATGRGRGRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>GTFO out
OMG god

>1 POST BY THIS ID
>CALLS ME A SHILL
STOP BEING RETARDEDE PPLEASE YOU LEFTIST KEK I ARHRRHFFHFHHHGHGHGHGHGHG

t. Hillary during her next debate

The Brit is reverse bluffing.

If Trump loses it will be because he scared the Elite Class with his statements against the Trans Pacific Partnership.

The official story will be that he lost because he didn't love non whites, women and other interest groups.

Note how the Elite Republicans on Faux News nearly all have reservations about him.

If Trump really is far ahead in unbiased polls, it will leak out from multiple sources who will get curious and start checking the numbers for the sake of keeping their careers beyond this election cycle.

AAAAAARGFFHH YOU DARE CALL ME A SHILLLL?!?!?!? YOU RACIST BIGOT!!! I BET YOU VOTEDD LEAVEEE!!!!!

I'D RATHER HAVE ISIS REIGN OVER OUR COUNTRY THAN FUCKING DRUMPFFFF

DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPFF HAHAHAHA IT'S SO FUNYY HIS NAME KAKAKA POOPOO

go fuck your self faggot, back to robot land you go

I need some proof too, not just graphics and some boasting

NNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YOU FUUUUUUCKKKINNGGG CHINK YOURE NOT EVEN WHITE IM 100% WHITE 23GOYANDME TOLD ME SO I BET YOURE NOT EVEN WHITE SHAHAHAHHAHAH GETO OFF MY SUB YOU SHILL

DAILY REMINDER IF YOU OPPOSSE TRUMP YOURE NOT WHITE

> ARHRRHFFHFHHHGHGHGHGHGHG
> NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
> AAAATGRGRGRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
> SMAPP HIROO AAAFFGGGHHHHH
> TROHDOH COCK
> TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
> RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WTF HIROSHIMA
> YOU LEFTIST KEK AAAGGGGHHHHHHHH
> WHAT THE FUUUCCKK YOU STUPID LEAFFF RRREEEEEEEEEEEE
> RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE
> BUURRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

British reverse bluffing is something I have no hope of understanding.

Kill yourself

I don't care about Trump but I hope he wins because it would be funny.

Hey I found the strawmanning CTR shill.
this faggot pretending to be a trump supporter

REEEEEEEEEEEE I AM 1/63 NATIVE AMERICAN THAT MEANS I AM NOT WHITE YOU RACIST FUCK!!!!!! CHECK YOUR GODDAM PRIVILEGES

ITS HILLARYS TURN!!!!!YOU SEXXXXXIIIIISDDT FFFUCKKKSSS

BritNEET dindu nothin'.

>reee
Hopefully he'll continue bumping this for the next 4 hours or so.

Dad, maybe it's time for a home...

>still months away from the election
It's not like opinion polls matter anyway. Opinion polls favoured Britain staying in the EU and look how that turned out. A lot can happen in the 90 odd days until the election.

>1 post by this ID
Nice try, shill

HHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHAAATTT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING TIO ME STOP TALKING I SWEAR TO GET IM SO ANGHRUY RIGHT NOW DONT DO IT STOP TALKING DONT PUSH ME OVER THE EDGE THERES A LIMIT THERES A LIMIT I SWEAR TO GOD BE CAREFUL LEAF BECASUE THERES A LIMIT AND IF YOU REACH THAT LIMIT THEN I WILL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Others have called it out and it bears repeating.

He spouts nonsense in the hopes of coming off as a Trump supporter with no grasp on reality.

Me 2 famiglio

Gee you look stupid right about now you fucking faggot

Holy shit, a real live triggered autist

>get off my sub
go back to rebbit faggot ass shill

kek

Yeah, I'm the one who looks stupid.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GIB BACK CRIMEA FAGGGITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bomp