>Monster Reunion
mega.nz/#!CNFBXKoJ!8eiww2NiigXqdO77mFj8U2uSr29CrFnsLM4m9X_ssDc

>Kiki's Pizza Delivery Service
mega.nz/#F!FoohzL6D!Yq87tipZpya4c-qtm-6BlA

>Restaurant Wars
mega.nz/#!KgEAACAC!Ze3wDanlSprWXsT2wRHXFVdY9MpFhOsIxHSBOqWwFsg

>Beach City Drift
mega.nz/#!GVk0HLSL!vEM_wmbUOlK1de7E0I4L9RNfaMEZy4d8JsZqMhtzym8

>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LINKS TO SPOILERS BEGIN HERE]

>Public clips from CN
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKyt4JeMmuY
youtube.com/watch?v=jGjTMjBVtWw

>2-min clips and screenshots from CN’s server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/

>Steven’s Summer Adventure running every weeknight for 4 weeks starting from July 18
ew.com/article/2016/07/07/steven-universe-uzo-aduba-bismuth
youtube.com/watch?v=3CpKsFdAY5w
youtube.com/watch?v=9O9mnVtBaxE
>SDCC Steven Universe Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU

>SDCC Lauren Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>Crewniverse Tumblr
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/

>Peridot's Twitter
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com/post/148124408196/you-know-what-im-over-her-im-over-jane-and
youtube.com/watch?v=Yget4xVAulE
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=BpwCJzPlz8k
archiveofourown.org/works/7613530
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaTiVL9zkN4
dailymotion.com/video/x31r66r
youtu.be/Qv3-vANWwcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST FOR BEST GEM I'M SO HAPPY TO HAVE SEEN HER

COLON THREE INTERNET FACE

So Gem Hunt is about Jasper?

Baseball ja?

this is the face of a true monster

What did Zuke mean by this

Past threads in order because some faggot didn't know how to put a fucking title

keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com/post/148124408196/you-know-what-im-over-her-im-over-jane-and Ronaldo is not okay

Reminder that Greg used a fucking gummy worm to fish

What are you listening, /sug/?
youtube.com/watch?v=Yget4xVAulE

lets enroll in a abusive relation

>You know what? I’m over her! I’m over Jane and I’m over LOVE and I’m over any sort of human companionship. I’m just going to be single forever and dedicate all of my time to my research, and my book, and to building a giant robot that I can pilot into space WHERE THERE ARE NO FEELINGS!

keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com/

Poor Ronaldo

???

>Lapis is taking out her starved lust on Peridot right now

Nice watermarks, nerd

Its one of those fake bait worms. My dad uses them all the time.

>I'LL BE BACK LATER!!!!

>Left: Joe
>Middle: Lamar
>Right: Paul (he actually did some additional uncredited boards for the climax of Laser Light Cannon)

And he nearly caught Jasper.

Clearly Jasper has a sweet tooth

We've always known she was a monster. Thats why we love her.

amethyst enjoys earth's simple pleasures more than the other gems do

you really gonna tell me this looks nothing like lapis?
the show doesn't really try to throw out misdirection like that
there was a gem with the same gem shape and placement as lapis because it was lapis

They're LITERALLY fucking right now.

>peridot is comforting lapis right now
>post yfw

Since no other Gems have 'em, I'm gonna say she formed them on her own.

this isn't even funny anymore

fuck you steven

she'll be back later

SLUTTY
GEM

FEET

>tfw jasper will never love you because you're not strong enough

>Jaspis is over
All hail Gregsper

>Peridot types a dash to show that she's been "cut off" from speaking

I cant believe Peridot is dead.

They'll be fucking for hours.

Requesting a drawfag to draw Greg catching Jasper and throwing her back while telling steven he caught some trash

there are THREE lapis gems there

no seriously what the fuck?

You PLACED YA BETS, and here are the results! To those of you who chose option 6, congratulations! /sug/ really must have been craving some townie episodes at the time.

Reminder that Blue Diamond is by far the best written most elegant and mysterious character ever created

are there any unsolved mysteries left in this show that don't have an obvious answer?

when did i start feeling sorry for ronaldo goddamn

here's amethyst

Lion is a forced fusion between a gem and a cat

>We finally have some Jasper in the show
>Zuke tries to somehow push Lapidot in the same day

I think it was another Lapis, she has different hair,

Just watched it. Well, I've always liked Lapis, but this gave me a new perspective

>Lapis enjoyed having an escape vent in Jasper throughout all of Malachite. Thousands upons thousands of years of helplessness being let out every single day
>She said "I miss her", probably because she's still fucked up from all that and still wants to choke a bitch, but everyone around her doesn't deserve it and she knows it, so she holds it all back
>Meanwhile Jasper was getting the shit beat out of her but she also got to feel all of Lapis' power as her own plus some, and even thought she was the abused one she felt a high out of being able to control 70% of an entire planet. Even if she couldn't actually do it, she could feel the weight of the power

Jasper's existence is kinda sad. She doesn't seem to care about anything except power. I get the feeling that when she called Lapis a monster, it wasn't as an insult, it was a compliment. She said she "gets' fusion now but I doubt it, it's just a "get power" button. I can't even understand how you can be so obsessed with one single thing that it turns being piledrived at the bottom of the ocean for months into some kind of afterthought. Shit that's like saying you like warm weather and looking back with a smile on being burned because it was toasty.

And this also expands on why Lapis just wants to be left alone for most of the time. It's not just that she's done with all the bullshit and being a prisoner, she's trying to separate herself from other she might want to hurt. Steven must be the one being in the world she knows she wouldn't even think about hurting so he gets a pass, but she sees herself as a ticking bomb, a villain. Usualy this wouldn't be justified, but she spent months doing nothing but beating the shit out of another gem and there's really no nice way to spin that when she knew it was just because she could and wanted to let out all that anger.

the ride isn't gonna get smoother is it

REMINDER!

LAPIS PUNCHING THE SHIP AND HITTING JASPER IS A METAPHOR FOR A SUNKEN SHIP!

JASPER AND LAPIS ARE A CRACKED SHIP CONFIRMED!

But why deleting it
Fuck off jani

cute

>get back from confrontation with abusive/abused/crazy as fuck ex
>annoying green meme straight off the bat after some very awkward conversation with the large bald human that Steven hangs out with

lapis is suffering

AAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

JASPER COME BACK

GOD DAMN IT

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

FUCK

NOT AGAIN

Lapis and Jasper's relationship in a song.
youtube.com/watch?v=BpwCJzPlz8k

I'm weirded out
Did sugar give this the Ok

Namely a shard of Pink Diamond

Hey guys, I wrote a Steven Universe fanfiction.
archiveofourown.org/works/7613530

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaTiVL9zkN4

>Jasper

>turning good

DELUSION!

Trying to shoot down AmeDot by showing amythest enjoying herself alone. She'll do anything to push LapiDot

What is in Stevonnie's pants?

I find it really funny how tumblr is attacking each other over who was worse in the failing relationship. Going at each others throats because either 'Nobody is mentioning how Lapis is a vindictive monster, ignoring it because she's a visually a good model for an abuse victim' or 'People not accepting that nobody should like Jasper for forcing Lapis to be with her, and Steven was right for hating her.' Especially when neither side is black or white.

Anyhow, if Jasper is to be redeem, I can see hints at a possible relationship with Lapis, but then everyone is going to yell at Sugar for putting Lapis back into an abusive realtionship, showing that it's okay for that to happen. I do hope that in the end, it's Lapis that wants to get back together but Jasper is against it and has to turn Lapis down; that would turn things on it's head and be interesting.

Jesus Christ Steven fix this.

I can't believe in this.

What will it take for delusional anons to stop taking signs that Lapis and Peridot have a positive and mutually beneficial friendship as Zuke merely rubbing her wet vagina on the keyboard?

Hooray for Lapis! ;_;

Needs more clingy Cheetos

We wanted lore and gems, we are getting lore and gems

It's only the beginning

I can't deal with how perfect Lapis is

THANK YOU ZUKE

So, before inconsiderate faggots start filling /sug/ with Gem Hunt pictures without spoilers,
any edit requests tonight?

Another request from an earlier thread.

>Lapis

>tits

>keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com/
>I’m over any sort of human companionship
perixronaldo
literally cap this

everytime I see this post I read it kinda like "neh Everett"

dailymotion.com/video/x31r66r

She doesn't even need to be good. Just not actively fighting for the opposition.

GET FUCKED JASPER FAGS

Someone get me leakerdingo's address so I can send him a cake just like this one

If there were no plans to redeem her even slightly, why bother making her sympathetic at all?

Better save that shit quick, dicks. 'Cause I might take and back that shit down any gay day now, wow.
I'll come down faster than the Walls of Jericho. That's a joke you'd get if you were in Judaism. Rebecca Sugar'd get her "Gay Lesbian Space" Rocks off to that joke, shit.

Pink Diamond
Lion
Bismuth
The chest
Lapis and Pearl's pre-Rebellion backstories

How many mysteries are left really? The show isn't going to last forever

No that I think about it the writers made all the show's appeal in a series of mysteries and questions, and now that they're all mostly answered I have nothing to lok forward too

This with pearl

Not the OR, but nice!

no, Greg already lost one he doesn't get another

done

Centipeedle as Leela.

It's more this for me youtu.be/Qv3-vANWwcU

Reminder: Ruby is the one who set all events on Steven Universe just by intervene whit Sapphire's predictions, she's the one you should blame for the continuation of the war, the poor and innocent Lapis Lazuli trapped for thousands of years inside of a wretched mirror owned by a defective, neurotic, salty and envious pearl, the diamond's bomb, the corruption of centipeetle and the other gems, the fusion abominations, and the cluster.

Im sure that maybe she is responsible of Pink Diamond disappearance, somehow.

And of course of the future destruction of earth.

Earth may have been one of the greatest Gem Colonies but now is just a wasteland full of organic life and vermin.

This is not some sort of propagandistic message. I'm not and never been related with the court of Blue Diamond.

Sorry, he's taken

wait huh

why is everyone talking about lapidot what the fuck

>I can't even understand how you can be so obsessed with one single thing that it turns being piledrived at the bottom of the ocean for months into some kind of afterthought.

It's her function.

>Lapis will never let you drop to your death while rock climbing letting your love end on a cliffhanger

I want loyalists to leave

>Comforting
>Not getting her ass beat by

Their relationship is tricky and was always going to be a massive source of debate across the entire audience, not by just 'tumblr'.

Steven just has no empathy for Ronaldo does he?

>"It'll be better this time!"

Oh no. Oh noooooooo.