Has technology gone too far?

Has technology gone too far?

>woman tells police she was RAPED by a Pokemon character after she felt an assault
>creature in her bedroom
>woke up to find Pokemon character in her room on top of her bed

Fucking white males. When will they stop with their patriarchy and oppression.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3734361/Woman-tells-police-RAPED-Pokemon-character-felt-assault-virtual-reality-game-detected-creature-bedroom.html

>Fucking white males. When will they stop with their patriarchy and oppression.

oh i get it he's being sarcastic

she has a mental illness, 100 percent..

really unfortunate

We should never doubt a victim. This is disgusting. Instead of helping her they tell her to see a shrink.

This is how most rapes happen: inside women's heads.

>animated Japanese creature rapes female
>implying it isn't working as intended

Looks like a child's bed. She could have actually been assaulted and this is a cry for help without naming names... Damn Sup Forums...

>getting molested by a charmander in your sleep
now that's lewd

This

I wanna see apicture of that nutcase. I'd bet money on at least 1 piercing and dyed hair.

When rule 34 hits the real world hard.

>She woke up her husband to tell her what had happened who told police officers that he did not believe her and told her to see a psychiatrist.

And subsequently started questioning why he was still sticking his dick in crazy. After a few moments thought he went back to sleep dreaming vodka dreams.

OK ha ha ha, nice joke article.

This is like one of my Taiwanese cartoons

>tfw nobody believes your victim and everyone thinks she's crazy

This costume was a great investment.

That's exactly what I thought. She got sexually assaulted while asleep. She had been playing Pokemon Go before sleeping. Had a dream of Pokemon raping her while Jamal is literally raping her. Wakes up and Jamal is gone but she feels the results of the rape. Thinks it must have been the Pokemon.

Wtf, ban assault pokemon now

To be fair, it's the quality of journalism that's your problem.

Looks like she got CHARRED.

Wtf, that bitch fids a fucking Charmander and complains? I have never seen a Charmander in the wild, fuck her.

>What stupid comments here. She probably was assaulted by a demon. POKEMON = pocket monster. Wake up to the reality of the spirit world dumb people. Open your eyes.

STAY WOKE

To be fair, it could be sleep paralysis. It happens before dreaming to prevent a person from moving while in a dream. If you do somehow stay awake when it happens, then you see realistic visual/audio hallucinations and stuff, while being unable to move. Pretty terrifying and sweet at the same time.

That's hate speech user, we all need to be nicer against other human beings.

>Tfw you will new take the pokemon knot
>Tfw you will never be raped in your sleep

lucky slut

she would have loved it if the pokémon were a machamp instead.

>t. plebbit

first time an aussie post made me laugh.

Without being snide here, there's legitimately more rape happening within women's heads than in the real world. In scientific studies about 60% of women have rape fantasies (sexual desires revolving around the fantasy of being raped) it's a massively ingrained part of the female sexual psyche and one that should not be underemphasized.

Rape is something that has a strong fixture within women's minds invoking heavy emotion of fear and pleasure, this whole rape obsession by feminists can also be explained with their secret desires and fantasies.

This is also why so many mentally ill women like the woman in the article make up false rape accusations.

>woman says stupid shit
>"oh it must be the closest man's fault"
Do you hear yourself when you speak?

nah she would have love it if it was a nigglet

that's just sad

the struggle is real

>could see this as s gift to cheer her up
>instead finds a way to scream rape

Sup Forums please making me hate women

>I have never seen a Charmander in the wild, fuck her.
>fuck her

Sounds like that's what started this whole mess

>there is an actual person who came up with this
>there is an actual journalist who made this article
>there are actual people who gave a shit about this

Holy shit if only I had so much free time.
Also I think its the perfect time to bring back public executions, we need this more than ever.

Hubby was probably going to pound town before she woke.

>japanese monster rapes white woman
>blames white men

.thread

Women are truly the most retarded creatures to have ever existed and this is why giving them the right to vote was a big ass mistake

>Russian woman
that explains it

Dainantic is a bunch of whites, but blaming white mem is a meme.

>she has a mental illness, 100 percent..
well she is a woman

>too old
>no tentacles

>mfw I envisioned a bogan in that costume yelling:
>SQUIRTLE!
in their stupid accent as he ejaculates all over some mentally ill chick before climbing back out the window of the in-patient facility.

>Women
>Not crazy

yes. this explains a lot of ghost visitations etc as well.

Yeah I bet you her ass still caught it though

that squirtle has rape in its eyes desu

>getting beat by a charmander
is this low cp 100% IVs sjw worth evolving?

or you could read the article , it was a crazy woman , not a lil gurllll a grown woman, married, in bed with her husband. in the article her friend said pokemon are all over her house and even her dog can sense them and barks when she plays pokemon go. crazy people do and say crazy things

Russians...

Sure it was a charmander?

Please be joking. I know you're probably kidding but there are people that no doubt would actually rule this a possibility.

Lol

Sleep paralysis is a bitch. You can't move and you start perceiving a mix of your senses and imagined bullshit.

>trying to sleep in new apartment.
>"wake up ", but I can't move.
>realize what's happening. Oh shit son. I've read /x/. I know what happens next. All I can do is buckle in and wait this out.
>" know" that my bedroom door is open (I keep it closed)
>hear an indistinct voice muttering not-words in the living room.
>then silence
>get tackled by the darkness.
>jerk violently awake. Door is closed. I am alone. Everything is normal aside from my heart beating at ten billion beats per minute.
I was able to have enough clarity to realize what was happening, but it was still EXTREMELY unsettling.

If it ever happens to you, it will make sense why people used to blame this shit on ghosts, witches, and devils. I suppose I can see why a sjw would jump to an initial conclusion of rape/assault. Sticking to that conclusion once you've awoken is dumb as hell, but it makes some sense for the first few moments after awakening from that.