Is he finally gonna kill himself next season?

Is he finally gonna kill himself next season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uyYQJPSZ_bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hopefully

He hasn't hit his lowest point yet, OP.

I don't know how they will kick off season 4 though. All his friends have left him, he failed his dreams, he let everyone down and never apologized, he's partially responsible for the death of his TV daughter, he's ended up in the middle of nowhere. The other seasons ended on a more optimistic note, but there is nowhere to go from here. They need something big to turn everything around.

He'll probably when the creators decide to end the show. That or be finally happy

he still has diane and presumably mr. peanutbutter.

Probably first few episodes will be dedicated to getting his friends back/making amends. Craziness ensues. Then the daughter comes in, plot gets serious. We get the shit happens episode. Finale.

>show about a man loosing all of his friends and dreams before deciding to just end it all for good

i'd be pretty bummed out if that's the way they want to end things.

I was kind of hoping he would kill himself at the end of the season because I see myself in him and I also want to just kill myself already.

Sarah Lynn dying was pretty close. For him to really hit rock bottom at this point he would have to be involved in the death of PC, Mr. PB, or Todd.

Follow the running horses, user.

I doubt that they'll end up dead. Sarah Lynn was always set up as self destructive and doomed to die tragically young. Her brief (off camera) sobriety was sort of their way of putting her on the shelf until they needed her.

>For him to really hit rock bottom at this point he would have to be involved in the death of PC, Mr. PB, or Todd.
Alternatively, fucking his own daughter

I actually think we're gonna see a time skip with the next season. The first few episodes maybe revolving around people looking for Bojack, and he's out with the horses running around and getting hot.

I feel that if Bojack's story was actually going to end with him killing himself, it would have happened by now.

>They said S3 was going to be weirder and more depressing
>YFW they were right

In-universe parody band

>Implying ants are beetles

Is it worse because he took NOTHING from season 2? You look up to possibly Bojack being better after the, "You need to work at it every day." But instead he just continues to be a cunt.

Season 4 really needs to show some change with him. And I swear to God, if we have YET ANOTHER Diane and Mr. Peanutbutter, "Is our marriage working?!" Subplot...

Will you miss this slumlord Sup Forums?

He'll do it at the end of next season.

After he accidently fucks his daughter to death.

I noticed him better. Nicer to todd. He catches himself more being mean and rude. Less selfish. Wants to do right. He did change. Just not 100%. Most importantly he is more aware of his feelings.

He'll never try to kill himself. One of his defining characteristics is that he is a coward; he'd never muster the guts to go through with it.

I thought he was making a bit of an effort at the start where he actually tried to check himself and what he said to friends like Todd.

But then he relapsed harder than ever and started burning bridges.

Did you watch the ending of season 3?

Yes. Always thought Sarah Lynn was a solid mix of over-the-line entertaining and genuinely tragic.

>The Horse girl at the end
>Same diamond mark

Oh Christ

thats too easy. no he needs to live in misery

Damn that scene really got me.

Will they make contact?
and how will it go wrong?

The 'You need to work at it every day' isn't the message, it's that it's a gradual process, you get better bit by bit but it's a long process and you need to want it the whole time.
This season had small changes and attempts at Bojack being a better person, it was rife with the for fuck's sake. But when things got stressful or too much man, he reverted back to old ways quickly because he's been dealing with that kind of situation that way his whole life

We finally have the exact moment where Diane realized she wanted the knot.

Its already hyping up hard in my mind right now. There's been enough examples to support one way or the other but this is Bojack, no one is coming out of it intact.

That her scene is directly followed by his attempted suicide hollowed out my soul for a moment there

He'll find one perfect moment of happiness before dying horribly in a car accident.

Will he go back to his hosre roots?

He was being better in the earlier episodes. They carried over that note of cautious optimism that the second season ended on.

But then he fell off the wagon.

>Is it worse because he took NOTHING from season 2? You look up to possibly Bojack being better after the, "You need to work at it every day." But instead he just continues to be a cunt.

Motivational tapes and posters whatever don't work. Look at that retarded subreddit /r/getmotivated It's just people jerking off to how motivating their shitty image macros are and nothing else.

What do you think will happen if he meets his daughter? Will it be a one time only "oh my dad is a piece of shit I'll never talk to him again" thing or will they try to build a healthy relationship together? Can a relationship with his daughter even succeed?

Nah. Cat roots. Carolyn ends it with rat boy cause she can't stop working. It's obvious she can't relax. Bojack may want a mommy he can slide his dick into. She wants a boy she can take care of so she doesn't look at herself and wasted years. And also give her the good D.

What happens is he learned from sarah. He doesn't want to ruin her. So he will either see how she's been fine without him and he'll not want to be close to her. Cause he'll think he will ruin her. Or he will get close to help him get over sarah and try to be a dad and get his life straight. And realize he can't do it.

She is the Rei to Bojack's Shinji. She enables his destructive behavior while providing momentary comfort. Doesn't make her death less sad.

[Spoiler] just like Rei's first death. [/spoiler]

Yeah, I imagine that Bojack will either vehemently try to make up for how he wasn't there for Sarah, or he'll go the other direction and desperately try to avoid having contact with her at all, for fear of ruining her life as well.

What happened with Penny will also be at the forefront of his mind. Not to mention he's still hung up on legacy and that he feels he doesn't have one. I think he may see her has his final chance at something close to that but end up ruining it either through suffocation or panicked backpedaling when it gets too real.

But since both of those are staples in this series, that's like saying the sun will rise tomorrow morning.

>She finds him and makes contact
>Bojack tries to push her away to keep himself from ruining her like his parents did for him
>S4's big Fuck is him screaming "I'm not your fucking Dad!" at her
hfw

The latter would pretty much shit on all his character development though.

He's going to go full Forrest Gump and isolate himself and run with the wild horses, until someone goes to find him and pull him back.

I think the next season Bojack will be different. I think he's really going to get better. I think they brought him low. And now rising him up. That is what will make this show incredible. The fall and then the rise with this kind of writing. Should win an emmy. It's time to show you can get past the past. Get through the depression. And make it. People like the creator of the bojack horseman show in the universe did. And his old best friend that died. So he knows it's possible. That's why they showed us those characters. Cause he will end up like them. Away from Hollywood and fame. But happy and relaxed.

>Bojack finally manages to make amends with all his friends and bring his daughter into the picture
>Charlotte comes after hearing about him going to her daughter's college
>tells everyone about what happened then tries to legitimately kill Bojack

Basically what I'm saying the show Is about happiness and what it means. And how I'm Hollywood you can achieve it. Unless you're ignorant like PB or drugged up. Getting away from it all is the only way.

I don't think she'll tell people like that. It will be like a court order or something.

nah it will be more something like "I paid for your abortion" thing I bet. Bojack doesn't pull punches when fucking things up

yeah true, i don't think she knows anyone relevant to BJ besides possibly Carolyn. i think she'll definitely follow up on his college vist though

Odd numbered seasons are depressing. Even numbered seasons are uplifting. Bojack has nowhere to go but up now. Well.. I guess he could go into the grill of a truck like he tried to do... but up is the most likely direction.

>She tries To Murder him
>His daughter throws herself in front of him
post yfw

Adding on to what I said. I think next season is the rise of Bojack and he mentioned getting better. And the fall of diane and her getting worse. Like ruining PB.

Season 4: Bojack tries to sleep with his own daughter.

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

yeah that might make him kill himself.

How the fuck am I supposed to wait another goddamn year for a new season

Let's hope. This season was awful.

fucking christ. can't imagine what that would be.
huh?

>wonder the whole season when Bojack meets his daughter and what will happen
>she finally shows up at the end of 4x10

During a discussion on abortions Bojack commented that he's paid for a few of them in his day before pondering, if only for a moment, whether or not all the women went through with it instead of just pocketing the money and keeping the child

Nah, that's too predictable. This show loves anticlimaxes. She'll probably does go with the intent to kill him, but by the time she makes the trimp, she has enough time to calm down.

They end up having an ugly and raw, but honest argument about the whole thing.

nah, i think it'd be more of a twist than something that's built up to
i could see her arriving when bojack's with his daughter, having calmed down but in rage again seeing Bojack with another young girl, not knowing they're related

>gets depressed because he didn't end up being nominated for an oscar after all, despite the fact that he DIDN'T EVEN ACT IN THE MOVIE

literally entitled

He could have killed himself, but he saw hope in the form of actual runners, unlike Bojack who only played a role of an inspiring runner. Next season he'll meet his daughter and he'll face real responsibility for the first time in his garbage life. Should be interesting.

Those aren't the Beatles, they're the Beetles.

hey man, don't do that. I have no clue who you are or if this is bait, but you have so much to live for (even if you don't know it or feel like it). I hope that your day gets better.

People don't get oscars for their acting skills or anything to do with the film they're associated with. They get oscars for schmoozing and sucking up to academy members. And BoJack did schmooze hard.

The sad thing is i have seen shittier bait then this work

>They end up having an ugly and raw, but honest fuck over the whole thing

fixed that for you

I think it had more to do with the fact.that that one bitch claimed he could win it, like he was a shoe in. What gets me is how he blames her when he Fucked up every opportunity to better his chances.

Really hope not. Killing himself would be the safest most expected way to end it.

Probably a combination of both. He'll try to be a good father to her and then freak out at some point terrified of her turning out to be just like him if she sticks around too much.

>This show loves anticlimaxes.
It's just gonna disappoint me all over again isn't it

That's some Oldboy levels of fucked up.

Stars, they come and go.
They come fast, 'n slow.
They go like the last light of the sun,
All in a blaze.
And all you see is glory.
Hey, but it gets lonley there,
When there's no one here to share.
We can shake it away,
If you'll hear a story.

i loved the shit like this in the show. all the same scenes and everything tied up together like how two episodes are at the same time but from a different perspective

>Pic
I always imagine human Bojack as literally being Will Arnett, at least in appearance.

The underwater episode is one of my favorite episodes of all time. The amount of dialogue was perfect. Like going into another country and not being able to understand anyone.
youtube.com/watch?v=uyYQJPSZ_bk

>When some is actually nice to another person on Sup Forums.
Keep being cool, yo.

Hotline Miami x Bojack episode when

I give it one of these.

I hate that I had a feeling she was going to die when the episode was

He's going to kill himself the same way Secritariat did.
Probably.

Didn't someone, Carolyn I think, say something about how Bojack's distinctive nose was cute just a couple episodes before his daughter made her appearance?

PC was talking about the pink patch specifically but yeah you're right.

>usually skip the intro when i start the episode
>let it play out this time since it was the last episode
>notice the aftermath from Todd's Business was there
>mfw going back and seeing the subtle changes each intro had
That's almost as bad as when I almost missed the 2007 ending gag.

>11's intro has no one at all at the house during the day besides Bojack
>12 has no Sarah Lynn at the party
The little things.

During the zoom out with Bojack in the pool at the end, you can see the Escape from LA parked in the driveway, but it disappears halfway through the season once Margo Martindale takes it.

So did she go to Bojack's because she's got unresolved feelings for him?

>be finally happy

Fuck you too.

I don't know how Bojack is going to resolve all of this in the next season.

What I'm really not looking forward to is Diane completely fucking up her relationship with Mr.Peanutbutter.

I'm not sure if I can handle watching Mr. Peanutbutter's last ounce of hope and optimism be crushed out of him.