I'm disgusted and tired of modern women. They don't deserve all the rights that were given to them...

I'm disgusted and tired of modern women. They don't deserve all the rights that were given to them. They're inferior to men. Women aren't rational...they are incapable of thinking logically. 99% procent of them are egomaniacs. Most of them are used goods, who got fucked by 5+ guys before they even turned 20. European civilisation is going to fall because of women. I have a fair share of experience with women which aren't some trailer park cumdumpsters, but "educated" and "polite" girls from Gymnasiums and College...and they all are really similiar or the same. I'm not a bitter person, i'm just sharing what i have seen so far.

1>5>4>3>2

Rly?
I would destroy 2 desu

SAGE

And reported.

Go back to ROK or suck Roosh's cock, you cuck.

I agree. When you have an entire generation of women who are easy to bang, it takes away the incentive from the males to "Not be a whore monger".

It's all because women deny that biological behavior differences exist between the sexes.

Men are designed to spread their seed as much as possible. If the population of women they find themselves open their legs with little effort, the man will put little effort into the relationship past the point of fucking her.

If women would stop being like pic-related, Men would act more like "men" instead of immature little boys. You ever see women at a male strip club? They all revert to giggly little school girls desperate to get a touch or a feel. It shouldn't surprise them that when surrounded by "easy pussy", most guys behavior reverts in a similar way.

Well they're tired and disgusted of you and all the other failed men. Not only that but just like you, they're disgusted with themselves.

So what now?

Whores.

3-4-1-2-5

Western women want all the benefits of feminism and chivalry, equality and special treatment. While men are expected to be "real men" and basically be doormat servants for women and suffer all of life's hardships under the facade of tough masculinity and traditional gender roles.

It's all a huge pathetic joke and Sup Forums agrees with it all, because Sup Forums hates men and worships women.

I hate women these days. The other day I was talking to some girl and every thing was going smooth and we were flirting a little bit, and her attitude changed when I told her I don't use snapchat/twitter/facebook. She looked at me like I had 2 heads. I can't stand social media because everyone these days is about inflating their egos, not to mention I got tired of seeing pro-sjw/blm propaganda by my peers. People these days are so narcissistic and they simply don't have minds of their own.

Only a cuck would take a picture. A real man would murder both and make it look like self defense.

As a real man responsible for someone's death, it's really easy to say "yeah just kill that bitch/nigger/jew" and it's not THAT hard to do, but man the repercussions are real even if there's no legal fallout.

Most people aren't wired to be okay with killing other people, and that's for the betterment of society.

We know. You post the same picture with the same rant daily.
Sage

le_quirky fedora pic

not an argument

Cuck detected.

I'd rather shoot the both of them and make it look like a struggle ensued.

You fucking faggot.

Nothing in that pic applies to me at all. Your shaming attempt is pathetic and I want you to go away somewhere and die.

not taking the photo and sending jt to her dad.

>5
>not last
gtfo

5-3-1-4-2

I met the most amazing girl ever last night Sup Forums she's from Poland but I'd marry her instantly hell I'd even move to Poland

>Catholic conservative
>blue eyes
>really pretty face and nice brown hair
>she rarely drinks alcohol, never smokes
>dresses conservatively
>she loves oldies music and traditional dancing
>she likes to go hunting with her family
>she said she wants to have at least 3 kids and be a good mother at home with them

She was probably the most beautiful girl Ive ever met Sup Forums and she's very sweet too

Fuck American women they are mostly trash

I've always wanted to get married but I never wanted to commit to most girls because deep down I knew we didn't really match up well

I see women as the most important part of society. If your country is producing good conservative women then you will prosper. Just look at home many people are depressed today. The feminists are destroying women, the family and men/women's proper roles in society

There is nothing better on Earth than the love of a woman you truly care about

Not that guy but that pic is an accurate image of how everyone sees you

Go back to /r9gay/ with your DEMORALIZING le evil white winunz whining

Pathetic

>>she rarely drinks alcohol, never smokes
>>dresses conservatively

>met her less than 24 hours ago
>somehow know for a certainty that these statements are true

Haha

white women are jews are the reason you're such a pathetic cuck.

Yeah it sounds crazy but I trust her

Have you ever had that moment when you just really clicked with someone? She was showing me pictures and we were talking over the entire night. She's a real qt3.14 man

People in real life don't talk about this stuff. And why would I care about what a small number of "people" on a cesspool like Sup Forums think of me? I won't lose sleep over it. Your social shaming attempts won't work on me, Sven. Modern western women are horrible, and they have that widespread reputation for good reasons.

Nah bro you gotta get a farm, an aryan wife, and have 15 aryan kids with her. It's totally feasible

I'd take L desu

Switch to men or waifus, whats the problem

Men following traditionalism is exactly what feminism wants. When someone is gaming the system the last thing that person wants is the system changing.
I can't even fathom where Sup Forums got the stupid idea that "is you keep being REAL men women will return to the kitchen xD".
Have I ever told you the definition of madness?

I still can't understand myself why Sup Forums thinks this way either.

It's like, they actually hate men, not women. And they were all raised on feminism, and so they can't actually comprehend restricting women at all. Not one bit. They grew up their entire lives, consciously or subconsciously, thinking that women were better than them. They won't admit it.

Sup Forums has never endorsed such views. our view is that you never do *anything*, not a single damn thing for a woman. these things are done because they are good in themselves, you fucking simpletons.

Kill yourself

a real man would pretend like nothing happened
and fuck with her head.

That makes no sense. So I should just be a disposable servant for modern women because I am requires to because reasons?

No.

Safe lads, if I hate anything it's the double standard.
>hold open door = sexist
>don't hold open door = sexist
>get attention = man's fault
>don't get attention = man's fault
>don't have political power and tiny problems exist = man's fault
>have political power and bring us back to the stone age = man's fault

Modern women are childish beyond reason. Petty emotional nuclear reactors fueling their fingers that always point at others, blaming them for their own mistakes.

They're children. I don't fuck children.

i can only speak for my own views, but your first mistake here would be to think that a modern woman is at all worth marrying. if you're a traditionalist, then only a traditional woman from a good traditional family will do. accept no imitations.

Think of it as a market.

Men demand products of a certain quality, the demands for a stable relationship being quite high.
Women used to deliver the quality desired, sold their product and did quite well.

Now they don't. They sell substandard rubbish that not even welfare slaves consider a worthwhile investment.
Men aren't buying their garbage any more, nor should they be.

Many men are starting to believe it's the women's responsibility to up their game.

The only thing that applies to me I'm that pic is "get back in the kitchen", which is where my wife is right now as I write this.

> This is how degenerates with 90 IQ see you

O...k?

Don't you have a bull to prep, Sweden?

Good for you. Eastern European women really are some of the only good white girls left. My wife is a 2nd-generation Russian immigrant.

Even the men are cool. Most of my redpilled friends are some variation of Slavs.

permavirgin detected

But a "real" man is the one who has control over his submissive wife?

I don't need to get ALL women back into the kitchen... I got one there, the rest is up to you guys.

> then only a traditional woman from a good traditional family will do. accept no imitations.

And that woman would only marry a "REAL" man... You've kind of gone full circle here.

Learn what an apostrophe means, dumbhead. Your point is valid but people will use your misuse of apostrophes to ignore it.

Can you guys please with virgin meme? Its stale and boring. Eather make new material or gtfo from thread.

I agree with this assessment, but I KNOW what I've seen on Sup Forums about this stuff. My original post was right. Sup Forums mirrors other Internet cesspools in that they hate men in western society for some reason and they worship women. Modern toxic cesspool shit.

Everything at this point is an imitation. Women benefit from feminism on auto-pilot even if they say they are against feminism.

Oh, and for the record, I just thought I'd say that Sup Forums does a fucking terrible, horrible, piss poor job at trying to convince men to opt in. All you people do is want to make men opt out more. Just saying. You all suck.

or at least piss on them

'''''''here you go

3-5-2-1-4

I agree