THE MADMAN WANTS YOU TO SIGN A PETITION!

Lock her up, user!

>We The People demand that the Department of Justice (DOJ) take the advice of the FBI and open an investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

>The Clinton Foundation has time and time again exposed itself as a culture of corruption, pay-to-play deals, and downright fraud.

>The DOJ’s decision to deny the FBI’s request is an obstruction of justice and a flagrant dereliction of duty from our elected officials.

>We The People will not stand for it. We demand that the DOJ open an investigation into the corrupt dealings of the Clinton Foundation.

action.trump2016.com/doj-accountability-petition/

Where were you when you signed your name and Made America Great Again?

This is official by the way, straight from the campaign.

Lock up Clinton and all the donors to the Clinton Foundation!

Thanks user. Signed.

>Drumpf is losing so badly that he literally begs people to sign his retarded petition

Holy shit he is so desperate. I guess he is a #LoserDonald after all.

do it

Sign the petition burgers

Thank you, patriots! May nubile young women massage your prostate this evening.

lel we shot down a 30 year old plane once Serbia stronk!!!!!

Do your right wing duty and vpn on over and sign it!

Can you shills become even more retarded?
Do you even receive payments? I wouldn't pay you. Your bosses must be technological illiterates to let you do such an half assed jobs.

Your mind is weak, your ignorance built a superiority complex in you. You fuckers that can't fathom the idea that you MIGHT be wrong are the first ones I'm going to violently turn my rage against.

Before Clinton and her associates, I will smite the shills that mindlessly accepted lies and spread them in the most retarded way possible : as shitposts

How do you sleep at night knowing you've betrayed your kind (we are the cattles, even the redpilled/awoken ones) just so that your masters can get more money, more children to rape and start yet another war in someone else's country.

Kill. Yourselves. Shills.

SIGN IT FAGGOTS

Lmao why do americans get so butthurt about my flag when i criticize their meme candidate? Do you have any arguments at all?

Prepare yourself for Hillary. She is going to change demographics of your country so much that Republican will never win the presidency again.

She won't get it that easily. We can't give up, we've gone too far to do that. We must keep fighting. This isn't just about the country anymore. This is about the fate of the World. Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous Cities have fallen or may fall into the grip of Islam and Sharia Law we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on Sup Forums and Tumblr, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our rights, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; and through it all, we shall never surrender.

>Yugoslav talking about demographics

Only """""country""""" to get punished for genocide and not finish the job at least. Not many Jews in Germany. Plenty of Muslims in that bit of your clay they stole from you.

Nobody knows anyone from Serbia, nobody thinks about Serbia, and if it weren't for landmines and poverty you would have no natural resources.

>we should blow money we don't have on another fruitless investigation!

Sorry about the nigger chiming in from his Obama phone. Up early there, Trayvondarious! Gonna smoke some weed and rape a white girl today?

>Genocide

Its massacre, no one classifies that as genocide.

>Talking about my country again

Again no arguments, just attacking me because of my flag. Maybe you deserve her for being so retarded.

Also, she will give 11 million illegal spics citizenship, she believes in open border which means she will open your southern border.

Prepare for more spics. She said she wants to take at least 65k Syrian refugees just in the beginning, which means she will increase that number every month.

Also she doesn't believe in 2nd amendment which means she will confiscate your guns by 2020.

What are you going to do than burger? What are you going to do when she does damage to your country that can never be fixed?

I experienced her husbands policy's, you are about to experience the same.

can non-Americans sign it too?

I wouldn't recommend any non americans signing at as we recently had a fiasco over here concerning a petition for a 2nd Brexit Referendum. Turns out lots of overseas people signed it in order to boost up the numbers, naturally it didn't end well for remain scum.

Signed
Hopefully something big comes from this