The Clintons have gotten to Seth Rich's parents

The Clintons have gotten to Seth Rich's parents (Joel and Mary) and have completely silenced them. It is obvious to see the before/after of when the order of silence took place - immediately after Julian Assange made his announcement regarding Seth and his possible link to the Clinton's emails.
Prior to that announcement, his parents spoke freely and lovingly about Seth; immediately after Assange's announcement, the Rich's were silenced and only a Democratic spokesman (Brad Bauman) would speak for them and would do so disparaging any and all people who believed of the Clinton's involvement (with Bauman calling these people "nutters").
Take a look at this timeline of Daily Mail articles:
July 11: Joel and Mary talk lovingly about Seth; for example, his mother Mary saying
"Our son may have had a short life but he had a very wonderful life that he smiled and enjoyed."
July 13: This was the Daily Mail's headline (emphasis mine):
EXCLUSIVE: DNC staffer's father tells how his son, 27, who 'wanted to make a difference' was on his cell with his girlfriend when he was murdered on a deserted Washington DC street as family attends his funeral
August 4: Seth's parents continue to call out for help in finding his murder:
Mary Rich has appealed to the public to help catch her son's killer

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/washington.cbslocal.com/2016/08/11/more-than-30-injured-in-silver-spring-apartment-fire-and-explosion/amp/
omaha.com/columnists/kelly/kelly-before-speech-hillary-clinton-meets-with-parents-of-slain/article_abbc7d16-bf88-5641-9b98-4f650ef24ee0.html
washington.cbslocal.com/2016/08/11/more-than-30-injured-in-silver-spring-apartment-fire-and-explosion/
archive.is/Bny3n
twitter.com/wusa9/status/763634451956002816
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aug 9: Julian Assange announces the reward for information/capture of Seth's killer.
Aug 10: Immediately after that, Joel and Mary Rich are silenced and are no longer allowed to speak to the press.
They now have to have a spokesman speak for them. This spokeman is Brad Bauman, who is a Democratic operative. This is his current position, per his LinkedIn page:
Managing a crisis communications and full service public relations firm
Providing strategic communications advice to Democratic candidates and labor unions
Brad Bauman has turned the narrative from finding Seth's killer to that of disparaging the current coverage:
Outrage at Julian Assange for implicating murdered DNC staffer in email leak and offering $20k reward
'Some are attempting to politicize this horrible tragedy, and in their attempts to do so, are actually causing more harm than good,' a spokesman for Rich's parents told Daily Mail Online
Once again, the Clinton's have silenced people they don't want to talk. This time it is the parents of murder victim Seth Rich - Joel and Mary Rich.

Anyone who casts a vote for Hillary Clinton in November is a traitor to this nation.

So lets figure it out.
First, find out who his girlfriend was.

google.com/amp/washington.cbslocal.com/2016/08/11/more-than-30-injured-in-silver-spring-apartment-fire-and-explosion/amp/

It's already too late.

If his girlfriend is dead it's pretty much confirmed

shrills are out in full force today , thread got instantly buried for me

She lived there?

This shit is like a movie where the villain keeps getting away with it.

Watch regular people piece together that not only was the guy CLEARLY assassinated but his family is now a hostage, his girlfriend was quite possibly killed AND OR the patsies involved were killed as well.

The Clintons send their regards.

Fuck man

WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS THIS NOT AT THE TOP

BUMP

can we get some redpilled media to reach out to the girlfriend?

Breitbart

Listen

Did she live there?

That's all that matters now

If she did was she there? Etc

Research her name lazy boy

hey Sup Forumstards. i'm doing all i can from a 10 year old laptop to find this chick. hope to post some results soon.

Pump

Another right-wing retard-tier conspiracy theory.

Here's your hint, stupids: Assange has no reason to hide whether Rich was a source, so his little wink-wink bullshit just proves he's playing games.

It's pretty doubtful. The neighborhood is shitty and full of blacks.

Probably a service industry employee of the DNC lived there and they knew too much.

They're Hillary supporters and don't like what Assange said, that's all.

>Crisis Manager
>Bauman

Pic related

Hey traitor , Kill yourself

Yes he does you fucking faggot. He doesn't want to create a culture of naming leakers for the obvious.

Why the 20k then if he has no interest? Fuck off

>They now have to have a spokesman speak for them.

Gee, why would parents of a murdered son not want to deal with the looney right-wing fringe media trying to use their child for cynical political games?

I'M AT WORK FAGGOT I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT. ALL I CAN DO IS BUMP THESE THREADS.

ALSO CTR FEC DOCUMENTS WHERE???

Police report would tell you

When will they pay

SHRILL ALERT

Lol relax user

You are doing great

>Yes he does you fucking faggot. He doesn't want to create a culture of naming leakers for the obvious.
Oh bullshit.
Grasp at straws more.
So hinting the guy was a source is cool but just saying it isn't?
You're fucking retarded.

>Why the 20k then if he has no interest? Fuck off
Media attention to keep his little game going, you low-grade moron.
Just like how Trump claimed to have proof Obama isn 't a US citizen. How did that a work out, shit-for-brains?

BREIT
BART

No matter how hard you try, you aren't gonna be making a difference.

A few unorganized volunteers don't even stand a chance against Clinton's 6 million dollar machine known as CTR on the social media. And given that MSM is also in their pocket, it essentially eliminated all chances that the alternative voiced be heard by the masses.

You might think the system could be changed or brought down from with in by whistle-blowers, but as the Clinton body counts start to pile up I really doubt anymore people are gonna value their conscience over the safety of themselves and their family.

I've given up a long time ago "fighting the good fight", but I am not going to tell you to do the same. However, if you value your life, your safety, or even only your mind if you're emotionally invested in a Clinton loss, I suggest you don't get your hopes up.

If Rich is his source then saying so will confirm Rich was assassinated.

Wikileak wants to wait for a strategic moment to release such info.

It's still entirely possible Rich is Assange's source.

Hey fucking moron, Trump is ready to hand over NATO countries and the Crimea to Putin.
Don't call other people what you are.

ATTENTION MOTHERFUCKERS!

SETH RICH'S GIRLFRIEND'S NAME IS KELSEY MULKA

BEHOLD THE FACEBOOK PROFILE (SORRY KELSEY, THIS IS FOR THE BETTERMENT OF MANKIND)

No it doesn't say her name. Atleast not the one i saw.

Hill also met with the parents back on the 9th
omaha.com/columnists/kelly/kelly-before-speech-hillary-clinton-meets-with-parents-of-slain/article_abbc7d16-bf88-5641-9b98-4f650ef24ee0.html

HILLARY CLINTON IS A MURDERER A SOULLESS CUNT

NO ONE BESIDES MAYBE A HANDFUL OF DUMB WHOTE ZINFANDEL DRINKING MOMS ARE VOTING FOR THAT BITCH COME NOVEMBER

THIS IS A PHOTO OF SETH KISSING KELSEY AT A WEDDING. LOOK AT THE CIRCLED COMMENT.

>It's still entirely possible Rich is Assange's source.
It's also entirely possible Assange is peddling yet another bullshit conspiracy theory to gullible rubes who want to believe.

"This guy was my source... or was he? *wink*" is not how a serious person handles things.

So she is under Obongo's wing now
>Dem Playz

>Olech

>Molech

original link without the google tracking:
washington.cbslocal.com/2016/08/11/more-than-30-injured-in-silver-spring-apartment-fire-and-explosion/
archive:
archive.is/Bny3n

>SILVER SPRING, Md. — Dozens of people, including three firefighters, were injured after an explosion and large fire at an apartment complex in a Maryland suburb of Washington and searchers are looking for up to seven people who were still unaccounted for, authorities said Thursday.

video:
twitter.com/wusa9/status/763634451956002816

>looney right wing fringe media
>wikileaks

Stop talking about stuff you know nothing about.

Ah here we go... the retard wing of the far-right will now start harassing another innocent person.

So you are so pro hillary you would not think she and her kill Crew was above this?

The Hill Kill Crew

You are completely delusional. She is basically the mafia with pay for llay, gun running and murder.

Let's vote in john gotti with vaguna!

You massive fool.

Nothing good ever happens between 1-5 am

>KELSEY MULKA
That's her...she was at the press conference with his parents

. 02 shekels have been deposited

You are so obvious ctr

Leave now

You have zero influence here

>has no reason to hide Rich as his source
>Wikileaks stated intention is to uphold the truth and to protect sources, no matter what

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

>Clinton's have silenced people they don't want to talk.
His parent should reach out to Trump.

Yeah, giving out your leakers' names is really going to persuade others to reach out to wikileaks more.

>Stop talking about stuff you know nothing about.

As if you do, dummy.
The parents are forced to get a spokesman because every right-wing conspiracy tard like yourself blog thinks they're an investigative reporter.
Grieving parents don't want to deal with an army of "red pill" autists like you harassing them.

No one brought up trump , You did , so easy to bait you fucking CTR shrill , take your 2 cents and shove them into your eyes. BTW Ukraine isn't nato. You don't buy house insurance when its already fucking burning and expect help.

Look up and post any pictures regarding where she lives in DC, I'm from the area and could pick through the media narrative.

Hey proxy fag, I saw you post this exact thing yesterday. Shill

>everything I disagree with is looney right-wing fringe media

Wow, now Wikileaks too? The list is growing...

WOW HOLY SHIt11!11111

Fuck off Shill

You're what happens when delusional morons can't accept you lose elections because your views are unpopular.

It's not that Trump is a vile scumbag who disgusts people, no instead it's Hillary is a killing machine.

Enjoy November, asshole.

Praise KeK

.02 shekels etc

you are working for a traitor and for evil. rethink what side of history you want to be on

Is the $.02 per post really worth it?

Yes because they would so obviously flip the script on how they felt about the matter. Acquiring a spokesman is one thing; acquiring a cerified DNC damage control agent is another.

And that doesnt even consider the implications of what Assange has said.

Thanks for the quality record correcting.

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

Most Americans hate your boss by the way you fucking retard.

>Wikileaks stated intention is to uphold the truth and to protect sources, no matter what

Hahahahaha!!
Oh holy shit the gymnastics you morons will go through to patch up your shitty conspiracy theories.
>protect sources
He's dead, asshole.
How is Assange "protecting" him now?
And if Saint Assange is "protecting his source" then why hint at it?
You're fucking delusional.

Or any reference to where exactly Seth lives preferably

get out shill.

stop defending clinton for nickels you fucking traitors.

Shill go home.

Gore comes next

She's alive guy's. Her address is available online and is not in silver spring

I think most people who get accused pf being shills on here are just contrarians and moderates but you actually might be a shill.

No, stupid, it's not Assange calling Rich's parents, it's every right-wing dickhead with a blog who thinks he's red-pilled.

bumping this thread to tell shills to fuck off

I just finally looked up ctr and david brock. I cant believe this is your job. how are your offices? I wish I was paid to browse Sup Forums

What's it like to live in such a bubble of delusion that you can't even imagine someone doesn't believe what you believe?

Get out into the real world, children, you might learn something.

Ahahahahhahaha!!!!!!! He admits he is a shill!

Trump is going to win liberal faggot. Every day more will come out about the killing machine.

You pussies are done. We all know about your game.

Watch. Trump will rise everyday starting today. And crooked will slide down her home made hill.

You thoght you could dupe the american people? Esp pol!? You are a failure.

ZERO is deposited into your account and now with failure, enjoy looking over your shoulder for a dnc operative.

bumping again to counter the shills

Stop giving shills (you)'s and letting them distract you.

You can look them up on Google maps , pretty nice looking building.

455 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington DC

KILL THE SHILL

>if it talks like a Redditor

RRREEEE GET OUT

Like you can talk, when you are also posting in mongolia image board.

He's talking about the trust between he and his sources. If he were to explicitly state that Seth was his source during that specific leak then that would impede his ability in getting other free agents to come forward with what they know. They would refuse to, because you would no longer be able to trust Assange with your anonymity.

You act as if Seth were his only source to info leaks. Damn you're fucking retarded.

WHERE ARE THE FEC DOX PERTAINING TO THE CTR FAGGOTS????

THERE WERE LIKE 3 THREADS LAST NIGHT. ITS PUBLIC RECORD MODS SO IT'S NOT LIKE WE'RE DOXXING THEM.

>Ahahahahhahaha!!!!!!! He admits he is a shill!

You're either deusional or just a little kiddie trolling.

Quick note, fucktard: Every presidential candidate winning in the polls 90 days before the election has then won the popular vote, in the last 16 elections.
>Watch. Trump will rise everyday starting today.
Isn't that exactly what you losers said at the republican convention?
What happened to Fat Donnie's "bounce"?
Other than that bouncy roll of fat hanging over his collar, I mean.

wait was the girlfriend killed or not?

You were dropped multiple times weren't you?

I'll try to explain this in a simplistic manner that you could understand. You really think its about protecting Rich you dolt? Of course not, its about protecting his reputation as someone who can maintain secrecy, no matter what, in order to ensure whistleblowers would still come forward. Its about protecting other tangentially related sources to the DNC leak who are still in danger.

Also consider wikileaks reputation - they have continually posted certified truths which has given them great weight and power. Julian would not throw all that all away just for Trump.

>shills are hitting this hard

keep digging, anons. WIkileaks of all places put up a 20k reward and Assange named Seth as an example of people who might get killed to bring this info.

On the FEC's website, dumbshit.

>google.com/amp/washington.cbslocal.com/2016/08/11/more-than-30-injured-in-silver-spring-apartment-fire-and-explosion/amp/
Montgomery County Fire Chief Scott (((Goldstein)))

and fuck's sake don't engage the shills that's what these soulless fucks want.

>He's talking about the trust between he and his sources. If he were to explicitly state that Seth was his source during that specific leak then that would impede his ability in getting other free agents to come forward with what they know. They would refuse to, because you would no longer be able to trust Assange with your anonymity.

Ah, that's it. You "protect" a dead guy by playing little cutesie games about whether he was your source or not.

>Damn you're fucking retarded.
Yes. Yes you are. "Red pill" is code for edgy teenage moron.

Ok you are trolling now. Btw- popular vote counts?

What is electoral college?

He will win because of all this reall damning info tied to hillary. We will keep it alive and Going.

Remember what I said about polls.
Rememeber shill.

HERE'S A PIC OF WHAT COULD BE KELSEY MULKA'S RESIDENCE

It's still hard to believe the Clinton's are so corrupt.

Keep searching!

Comon man

Don't give out her info

Little respect

How? This shit had been going on for 30 years!

> its about protecting his reputation as someone who can maintain secrecy, no matter what, in order to ensure whistleblowers would still come forward.

Yes, that's why he did the little nod and wink bullshit.

>Also consider wikileaks reputation - they have continually posted certified truths which has given them great weight and power. Julian would not throw all that all away just for Trump.

Cool story, retard-bro.
And the fact that Assange LIED an said credit card numbers where redacted in the recent leak except they weren't?
>Muh sometimes-truth-teller.

bump

>dummy

Hey at least you are earning your money. 50 posts is like 5.00?