Bring back the empire!

The Byzantine Empire with these borders would unify a shitskin area, what do you think guys?
It was a pretty interesting and great Empire at it's peak.
youtube.com/watch?v=6mNh_6OslNI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0YQFOsZkoMI
youtube.com/watch?v=gdENKdgaVpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dumb. The only thing Muslim shots have in common with Romans is that they are still living in 500AD

Thats not what im asking, im saying that if we Kill the Islamic shitheads there, and replace it with whites.. well it would be pretty cool.

>great empire
>unified
>ever

At its peak it was all of those things

It was never "unified". It didnt unify anyone, it conquered and enslaved. Destroyed and replaced.

At its peak it was already dragging everyone else back to the stone age.

>It was a pretty interesting and great Empire at it's peak.

Many greeks consider Byzantine era more glorious that the Classical or Hellenistic period.

To answer you question OP, with turks it's now impossible. Constantinople was the diamond of the Empire, but it was wrecked after the fourth crusade. Turks marked the headstone.

And yet the Bulgars did the same thing, but built nothing after the conquering, which the Byzantines did better. I sense salt

I feel for your people, betrayed and left to rot as muslims came in for the kill.

We didnt extort other religions for money, we didnt go on crusades to destroy other cultures. We built churches and spread the teachings of the cyrilic script.

Read a history book.

With Greeks, İstanbul was a shithole. Now it has a great historic view everywhere you go with mosques.

>Byzantine video
>Modern Warfare music starts playing

That's a painting from when your country was an actual world power and at the peak of its glory, Istanbul has a lot of shanty towns now from my understanding.

Kek, it was literally the crown jewel of the known world back then. It even had its own name up here in Scandinavia back in the day due to its infamy; Miklagard

Kekkity kek, Atanas
It's been like half a milenium, and you kids are still bitter

Shanty towns are few and in the outskirts of Istanbul province(5000km2).

Yes, our hatred for roaches and similar scum is eternal. I see you've already accepted your new roach overlords.

?

its the rangers amirite?

death to slavers

The Byzantines never went on crusade, and they made your language, read a history book

Nice try

You forget a certain Basil II?

You're still butthurt at how Basil II made a mockery of your "empire" arent you?

who made Cyrillic?

>blind 15k prisoners
truly an example of western civilization and democracy

Dude, the Byzantines were Greek/Latin, the ottomans are the roaches

the disciples of cyril

Wasn't a democracy, hence the reason he was fighting another fucking Empire, and the Bulgarians were famous for making cups out of skulls, so...

Clement of Ohrid- a bulgarian saint, scholar and writer.

The Cyrillic alphabet owes its name to the 9th century Byzantine missionary St. Cyril, who, along with his brother, Methodius, created the first Slavic alphabet—the Glagolitic—in order to translate Greek religious text to Slavic.

you must be fool, you fucking roaches destroyd the two most beautiful cities of middle ages, Constantinople and Baghdad. You were literally savages.

Just google "Benjamin of Tudela Constantinople", he describes how astonishing and blissful was that city some decades before the betrayal of 4th crusade.

The Cyrillic alphabet owes its name to the 9th century Byzantine missionary St. Cyril, who, along with his brother, Methodius, created the first Slavic alphabet—the Glagolitic—in order to translate Greek religious text to Slavic.

>mockery

He was pretty mad he lost so many roach swarms to us. We made a mockery of him, but the Great Bulgarian Empire couldnt withstand their breeding rate.

Good Guy Basil created thousands of jobs, offered free optometry and secured the streets of Constantinople.

Byzantine empire always interested me, but I don't know a whole lot about it. Can you recommend any good books or documentaries?

Wikipedia will get you started. Enough to know "Byzantine" was for a while a byword for "scheming"

the cup from the emperor's skull was because he started raiding
either way my point stands
human rights at their finest

>creates first slavic alphabet
>gets shunned from all nations but ours
>if not for us spreading his teachings there would be no slav alphabet

Sure showed us.

also

Greek ≠ Byzantine

Cyril and Methodius

>Pretty interesting and great empire at its peak
Byzantine empire is just Roman empire without rome having authority in it(Roman empire was so big they couldn't manage it so they separated the authorities of the lands) AKA eastern roman empire

you are a roach ahmed, I couldn't care less, I'd rather die than live in a country that shares border with fucking turkey and all the roaches who live there.

yeah nigger Glagolitic ain't Cyrilic though

youtube.com/watch?v=0YQFOsZkoMI

Read his description he was a Jew from Spain and he traveled through the civilized world of Middle Ages

Constantinople is a busy city, and merchants come to it from every country by sea or land, and there is none like it in the world except Baghdad, the great city of Islam. In Constantinople is the church of Santa Sophia, and the seat of the Pope of the Greeks, since the Greeks do not obey the pope of Rome. There are also churches according to the number of days of the year. A quantity of wealth beyond all telling is brought hither year by year as tribute from the two islands, and the castles and villages which are there. And the like of this wealth is not to be found in any other church in the world. And in this church there are pillars of gold and silver, and lamps of silver and gold more than a man can count. Close to the walls of the palace is also a place of amusement belonging to the king, which is called the Hippodrome, and every year on the anniversary of the birth of Jesus the king gives a great entertainment there. And in that place men from all the races of the world come before the king and queen with jugglery and without jugglery, and they introduce lions, leopards, bears, and wild asses, and they engage them in combat with one another; and the same thing is done with birds. No entertainment like this can be found in any other land.

This King Emanuel built a great palace for the seat of his government upon the seacoast, in addition to the palaces which his fathers built, and he called its name Blachernae. He overlaid its columns with gold and silver, and engraved thereon representations of the battles before his day and of his own combats. He also set up a throne of gold and of precious stones, and a golden crown was suspended by a gold chain over the throne, so arranged that he might sit thereunder.

Continued...

It was inlaid with jewels of priceless value, and at night time no lights were required, for every one could see by the light which the stones gave forth. Countless other buildings are to be met with in the city. From every part of the empire of Greece tribute is brought here every year, and they fill strongholds with garments of silk, purple, and gold. Like unto these storehouses and this wealth there is nothing in the whole world to be found. It is said that the tribute of the city amounts every year to 20,000 gold pieces, derived both from the rents of shops and markets, nad from the tribute of merchants who enter by sea or land.

The Greek inhabitants are very rich in gold and precious stones, and they go clothed in garments of silk with gold embroidery, and they ride horses, and look like princes. Indeed, the land is very rich in all cloth stuffs, and in bread, meat, and wine.

Wealth like that of Constantinople is not to found in the whole world. Here are also men learned in all the books of the Greeks, and they eat and drink, every man under his vine and his fig-tree. (71)

They hire from amongst all nations called Loazim (Barbarians) to fight with the sultan Masud, King of the Togarmim (Seljuks), who are called Turks; for the natives are not warlike, but are as women who have no strength to fight. (71)

No Jews live in the city, for they have been placed behind an inlet of the sea.

OH GOD, FATHER JESUS WHAT GLORIOUS CITY YOU GAVE US.

SOLOMON, WE HAVE OUTDONE YOU!

That's why Byzantine empire collapsed, every man drank wine under a fig tree and paid others to fight for them.

Soon, mercenaries, which included a lot of christianized and muslim turks - realized it's much easier to fight drunk rich people and move onto Europe. You need more than literature and fine arts to preserve your civlization.

>pic somewhat related

I agree this cuckness started during the Komnenian dynasty who started to hire barbarian merceneries. Emmanuel of text was Manuel Komnenos a good soldier but very bad at politics. The previous Macedonian dynasty (Nikiphoros Phokas, Tzimiskes, Basil II)
relied solely on Rum soldiers and the glorious Varangian Guard. OP's photo depicts Basil II's sovereign.

My kebab friend, you have to accept that Constantinople was GOD-TIER heaven back then, even Jews weren't accepted to enter the Walls. You can read "The itinerary of Benjamin of Tudela" for more details.

Im 100% white, not related to anyone from that area, i just like the empire

Personally I don't even want Constantinople, I have visited it and it's completely shit. Pretty much the same as Athens only slightly bigger.

My grandfather was from Eastern Thrace, and it pains me more that we lost that territory to the Turks in 1922.

Constantinople has still many places that bring back the Byzantine and ottoman-greek past.

youtube.com/watch?v=gdENKdgaVpY

"CONSTANTINOPLE JEWEL OF THE EAST NEW ROME AGAINST THE BEAST"