Now that this is over, what do you want in a new Spider-Man cartoon. Who do you want showrunning it...

Now that this is over, what do you want in a new Spider-Man cartoon. Who do you want showrunning it? Who do you want to voice Spidey?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/animated_features/character-designer-confirms-ultimate-spider-man-will-end-after-a144003?utm_campaign=Contact SNS For More Referrer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=snsanalytics
jerome-k-moore.deviantart.com/art/USM-BARON-MORDO-624228251
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't mind me, just getting in before people start bitching about Spectacular.

give me venom

Don't care as long as it is good
don't care who works on it
Don't care who voices who as long as it fits
I just want a good one

Wait so.... This series really is over? Canned and whatnot? Really?

People are taking a guy finishing up his last work on a season as the whole show finishing up.
Where people are getting this "news" that it's ending is the same exact thing that was posted months ago, which already had a thing saying that, no, he didn't mean the whole show being finished, and for some reason it's being spread about now, again.
There is no concrete word about the show ending.

It's over? What's left of the current animatedverse?

>Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends
A Brave and the Bold style series filled with silver age style shenanigans and team-ups.
>Musical episode featuring Ceelo Green as the Hypno Hustler

Avengers Assemble I think. I assumed Agents of SMASH was still going on, but I havent heard anything about it for fucking ages.

Last new episode I remember for Avengers was Dehulked, where Banner got drained of gamma and struggled finding a place in the Avengers without being the Hulk.

IE, the exact plot of an Agents of Smash episode, learning in both he's fucking worthless outside of being the Hulk.

That would be fun

Isn't Guardians of the Galaxy still going?

A David Lynch directed Spider-Man cartoon that's written by Alan Moore. Let's get real weird with this "Spider-Man". Josh Keaton for voice.

Agents of SMASH ended a year ago, never getting far.

Ultimate Spider-man was already kinda like Brave and the Bold .

If I can't have the Spectacular people, I'll go with Chris Yost as showrunner with Yuri Lowenthal as Pete and Troy Baker as Norman Osborn.

Avengers Ultron Revolution is 1/3rd through Season 3 (renamed for Season 3 as a new show to avoid having to pay the actors more.)

Hulk and the Agents of SMASH wrapped up at two seasons. The Guardians of the Galaxy took its slot as Marvel Animation only keeps 3 shows in rotation at the same time. *Most* Disney XD shows end on the second season. See Wander Over Yonder, Gravity Falls, and others.

Guardians of the Galaxy is two episodes short of finishing Season 1. Season 2 is coming this Fall.

Ultimate Spider-Man vs The Sinister 6 (Season 4, again renamed as a "new" show to avoid paying the actors more) has about 10 episodes left this season. If it does get a new series, it will be renamed once again and tweaked to incorporate the MCU changes.

This. A good one that's Eddie Brock and a Carnage that's Cletus Kasady.

>renamed for Season 3 as a new show to avoid having to pay the actors more.

That's so shitty knowing that Drake is in debt.

>Petra Parker
>Not Mayday

I don't know whether to be angry or relieved

I bet they're just cancelling it so the same people can make a new Spidey cartoon that's MCU friendly.

Yet many of the networks do it and have for years.

Drake needs to cut back on the bs expenses. What did he think was going to happen, another Fairy Odd Parents TV movie was going to happen?

What's up with 2099 in that picture? He looks computer rendered, or at least painted with blending, completely out of place with the rest.

The Hulk showrunner crew switched over to running USM as of season 3. They said Mayday was off limits for using, hence Petra.

>Now that this is over

Let's hope so.

>what do you want in a new Spider-Man cartoon.

A cartoon that actually resembles Spider-Man as opposed to the ongoing train wreck that was Ultimate Spider-Man. Solo series. The occasional guest star. Classic villains. Jameson. The Bugle. And so forth.

In his universe, everything was computer animated.

Choices for actors in order of preference (Spectacular casting goes first)...

Peter: Keaton, Lowenthal, Riegel
Gwen: Chabert, Wahlgren, Strong, Delisle
Mary Jane: Marshall, Hale
Harry: Taylor, Kaufman, Green
Jameson: Norris, Simmons, Tatasciore
Brock: Diskin, Tatasciore, T Baker
Connors: DB Baker, LaMarr
Flash: LeBar, Diskin, Lanter
Osborn: Rachins/Blum, T Baker, Witwer
May: Strang, Milo, Sterling
Ben: Asner, Welker
Betty: Delisle, Strong
Toomes: Englund, Adler, Paulsen
Carnage: T Baker, Hamill
Montana: Bennett, Tatasciore
Hammerhead: DiMaggio, Welker
Sandman: DiMaggio, DB Baker
Electro: Freeman, Ackles, Clarke
Ostopus: MacNicol, Taylor, Paulsen
Kingpin: Rhys-Davies, Witwer
Tombstone: David/Richardson, Payton, LaMarr
Robbie: LaMarr, Payton, Richardson
Prowler: Payton, Robinson
Chameleon: Blum, O'Brien, Hamill

The promo pic was for the Spider-Verse 5 parter. The earliest promo art for 2099 was still the 3D version. (The whole 2099 episode was 3D in the future and 2099 was animated when he crossed over to USMverse.)

An artist and composer on the series have both said they've finished the final episode for those that don't know. comicbookmovie.com/animated_features/character-designer-confirms-ultimate-spider-man-will-end-after-a144003?utm_campaign=Contact SNS For More Referrer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=snsanalytics

Was Sony getting to make an animated movie part of the Spidey MCU deal?

They've already bent over backwards making the animated universe resemble the movie one.

Hell, Ultron basically shapeshifted into his movie counterpart at the beginning of the season for basically no reason.

>They said Mayday was off limits for using,

somehow I don't imagine she was off limits for a good reason

Yup

>that animated movie Gamora
Looks like shit
This kind of thing is why these shows aren't more successful

Another possible title could be Spiderman Team-up

But how would the viewers recognize them if they're not the same in every piece of media!?

If only they had consistent personalities or names that you could identify them with

It's two people now. First was the musician that didn't technically say it's over, but his status did have an air of finality to it.

The second one was Jerome K. Moore, who said it was the final episode in the last thread. He realized he fucked up and erased his confirmation and the "final season" to "fourth season".

jerome-k-moore.deviantart.com/art/USM-BARON-MORDO-624228251

I didn't screencap the second one because I'm a retard.
But yes, it's over after the fourth.

Sounds like someone doesn't want to give writers creative freedom. Shame on you

Prowler already had a voice actor in Spectacular. Someone named Charles Duckworth.

And thank God for that.
Petra episode was a godawful piece of trash, and I would've been very mad if it was May.

Get the fuck out of here Wade. You're a filthy Redditor with a shit taste in books.

...Why?

It's "THE FUTURE"

Fuck Keaton, give me Barnes.

Skeptical, but I concede in that at least there's further evidence.
Probably the only one who'd feel this way, but it's sort of a shame. For a while, it really was getting better and even interesting, but it's not exactly ending on a high note.
I'd still welcome most any replacement if it's good.

...Chuck Duckworth?

That's somebody that got beat up in grade school.

>Hey, Chuckduck!

Yes.

Honestly, the fourth season was done by new showrunners. They could just give them a new Spidey show to work on, without the baggage from the beginning of USM.

Oh yeah. I forgot. But he only spoke in one episode. Gag was that he was always cut off.

Fuck Spider-Man, I want Daredevil TAS, drawn and directed by Peter Chung. More like Aeon Flux + Phantom 2040 + Spider-Man Unlimited but placed in regular Marvel Universe (stylised one ofc like in all TASes).
Daredevil basically owning anyone, even Hulk, or Beyonder, or Galactus.
Basically show for kids with adult themes masked or implied.

You know they will just make a cartoon that resembles the Spider-Man movie.

+

Isn't Daredevil one of the weaker street-level people?

because she's too pure to be tained

You all are gullible

I think you mean 'optimistic'

Nope. He is pretty dope, trust me.

You can't compare street-level heroes to Spider-man
Spidey's a shark in a pond

I'd love a proper Wolverine cartoon. Something with a darker tone than your average Marvel cartoon and X-Men playing a minimal role.
Kind of like Tieri's run, except actually good.

Are they ever going to end this synergy shit? I have never seen a single argument in support of it

Goddammit, now I'm mad because this would be the best thing ever and it would never happen because Marvel doesn't give a shit about their cartoons anymore.

>struggled finding a place in the Avengers without being the Hulk
Isnt he a fucking super scientist?

#donald4spiderman

>believing Wacker
>ever

He is, but so Tony's also a smart guy so he felt redundant.

He also retrofitted Tony's Hulkbuster armor, but got the shit kicked out of him and had to turn back into the Hulk to get anything done.