Why doesnt she abdicate for fucks sake?

Why doesnt she abdicate for fucks sake?

Kings and queens werent meant to live into their 90s.

Shit just isnt natural. I get second hand embarassment for the brits everytime i see this confused grandma..

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/08/09/world/asia/japan-emperor-akihito-retirement.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wish they'd just get Wills in desu. Charles is a lost cause after he got married to that coal-burning whore. Plus he's ugly as fuck, Wills would look better on stamps.

There was a Venetian doge hundreds of years ago who commanded a siege on Constantinople in his 90's. Also he was blind.

semi-related

At 82, Emperor Akihito of Japan Wants to Retire. Will Japan Let Him?

nytimes.com/2016/08/09/world/asia/japan-emperor-akihito-retirement.html?_r=0

Dieu et mon droit, nigga

Abdicating is for false monarchs who were not placed here on earth by the almighty god to lead their nations.

Don't worry, at this rate Charley will already be dead or not long before by the time Lizzie kills over.

>Why doesnt she abdicate for fucks sake?

Wow
Such age

Charles needs to man up and push this old bitch into the moat.

For her son? Absolutely won't happen.

My theory is that she's waiting for Charlie to pop his clogs before she abdicates. If her health deteriorates to the point where death is imminent, I'm sure Charlie will go the way of the DI-Do.

I hope Charles dies before she does.

I think the passing of the queen would be a good thing for Britain and their brexit. It would instill a sense of togetherness and unity for mourning the loss of such an important and influential monarch. Think of all the televised heraldry and ancient traditions!

Charles is probably worse than we know and she's just hoping he dies first so that he doesn't do something stupid with the monarchy.

>this confused grandma
She's in better command of her facilities than Clinton.

Your soul slips away
It belongs to queen of the ryche

Still in better health than hilary

I'd love to marry her

You think you're fucking funny, don't you?
In reality, you're hilarious.

I wish they'd go to based Harry instead. Don't care whose kid he is.

Maybe I'm missing something but your Queen seems fucking awesome.

>everyone shitting on charles ITT

why? is he some left wing fanatic or something? i dont follow the monarchy very closely so now im wondering

At least she's born into it m8, you're about to voluntarily elect a confused grandma

"Celebrities" will do anything to retain their "celebrity".

Also......Charles......you know....

>Why doesnt she abdicate for fucks sake?

Because she's not a faggy little quitter.

>Kings and queens werent meant to live into their 90s.

Ramesses II disagrees.

>I get second hand embarassment for the brits everytime i see this confused grandma..

I feel the same way when I see the nigger that you elected.

Herp derp I hate Charles he's nasty and mean.

Despite the fact that his Prince's Trust has saved tens of thousands of kids and teenagers from becoming NEETS, and homeless, even people I know, and it's really good.

Despite the fact that his Duchy Originals charity not only maintains traditional farming methods in the countryside, but also sells a massive range of foods you can find in any supermarket, and is all made in Britain. It shows farmers how to use traditional pesticides and herbicides which protect our wildlife and countryside, and all profits go into important things such as protecting hedgerows and trees.

Despite the fact he's one of the only "establishment" people who admits we're overpopulated, and lobbies the government to slow down immigration and population growth.

Despite the fact that he intervenes which some people hate in the home office, stopping them granting planning permission to giant blue green and pink disgusting modern plastic buildings, next to love old traditional stone buildings and destroying our heritage. He advises the architects on how to design buildings in keeping with our heritage and culture, so they look nice.

Really, Charles has done more for the good of this country than our Queen ever has. I like the guy. Be objective.

>burger attempts to talk about tradition, is alarmed and confused by it

I am being objective, the Royal Family aren't a charity organisation, they are figureheads. Despite Charles's good deeds, his image will always be sullied with the Diana problem. Wills has a positive international image and is therefore more suitable to act as an impartial ambassador for the U.K.

I agree that Charles has probably done the most good out of all Royal family members but I'm thinking like a Royal here la, image is everything to them. I'd bet any amount of money that they are holding out for a fresh start with Wills.

This, on all counts.

Charles took a huge amount of stick from the media over the whole Diana thing, some of it deservedly, some of it less-so, but in trying to "be British" about it, he was simply quiet. Eventually, it went away, but because he's maintained a relatively low profile since then, it means that most of the public (especially burgers) are uninitiated about his many, many good works. I have a lot of time for the Royal family. Charles will be a good King if he can start to show a bit more of his personality over the coming years, before the inevitable.