Here in Spain, there is a national event every time some idiot wins a gold medal...

Here in Spain, there is a national event every time some idiot wins a gold medal. It's like if we were a first world country again. It is on the cover page of every newspaper, on every TV channel, literally everywhere. I don't even follow this shit and I was not able to ignore it.

Do other countries make such a big deal of it? Is this representative of how irrelevant we are?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/money/4418118/olympic-medal-worth-value/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_and_circuses
romper.com/p/why-do-olympians-bite-their-gold-medals-its-unofficial-olympic-tradition-16090
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Medals are always a big thing here too. What's so bad about that?
How many medals have you got already Spain? 1 gold, 1 silver and 1 bronze here

It seems excessive for me.

I don't know about the medals...Judging by what I saw today, I would say we only have one gold medal. If we had more I would have realized it, trust me.

How are you barely catching on to this?
Do you not realize the Olympics are just as much of a distraction as pleb sports like soccer?

This kind of shit is why nationalism is for cumguzzlers

Stay on your shitty side of the Wall Pablo.

michael phelps said he smoked weed or a picture was posted i dont remember. anyway that was a national story then he was fired from being a spokesman for like anything
the whole thing was over in a week and since he's won like a zillion gold medals it's really funny

>What's so bad about that?

Indeed, goyim! Keep on watching your sports, let us handle the politics!

I think it is ok to celebrate it, especially for the people of her town. But making a national event out of it is a bit too much.

I'd like to marry her

Similar shit here brother.

We even celebrate winning the world championship on retards running and then complain not having supported retarded running sooner.

i have watched ZERO olympic coverage (except for a handful of short youtube clips).

i assume USA is #1 in the medal count.

i don't give a shit about the PC olympics anymore.

they should just hand out participation medals to everyone at this point.

Yeah that shit was really damaging to the (((narrative))), I laughed hard as fuck

They used to run commercials showing how weed is 100% guaranteed to make you a burned out hikki NEET failure, imagine their horror when the most celebrated athlete of the decade is caught smoking up

Stop being so salty

Sports are cool

our media gets so hyped about the olympics that they even like guns for those two weeks

>i don't give a shit about the PC olympics anymore.
>they should just hand out participation medals to everyone at this point.
What the fuck are you even talking about?

I just think it's funny that Great Shittin is getting blown out of the medals race by a bunch of kangaroo rapists. Meanwhile Leadistan isn't even registering on the list lol lol lol

Why is it that trumpfags always reply with memes whenever they see a Mexican flag? Are you truly this thin skinned?

Why do they bite the medal like it's solid gold? Its a cheap gold plated piece of shit.

there is no sense of competition anymore
obama hates america, if it were up to him, we'd lose at every competition.
didnt u see the refugees even have their own team this year?
fuck off shillary bot

Congratulations on all the gold medals you've won. I can't imagine the work you had to put in for them.

So we are white after all.

The Olympics is the only place where nationalism isn't considered absolutely evil.

lol what are you talking about?

Is there chocolate inside it?

I live next to an Olympic training center. Olympians are all faggots.

>I think it is ok to celebrate it, especially for the people of her town. But making a national event out of it is a bit too much.
Then you are clearly an anti white sjw shill according to Sup Forums

Don't you know that constant coverage on news about who ran faster is a crucial part of the wellbeing of a nation?

>Its a cheap gold plated piece of shit.

Source?

there's a team for 'refugees' now

greentext some stories?

M I R E I A
I
R
E
I
A

She isn't spanish...She doesnt' look like a turk

We'll take your word for it, considering you are pretty much the turk brothers in europe, guess it takes one to spot one.

It isn't a meme. Stay in your shitty country. We don't need anymore ungrateful and unpatriotic beaners here.

Swiss cycler wins gold in the last race of his long, successfull career. Whole country goes nuts. Saleswoman hobby-shooter wins bronze in 25m pistol. Gonna be a huge welcome home party in her village. Its something to be proud of for small nations... Have some fun for one

They aren't solid gold. They're 92.5% sterling silver and 6 grams of gold. time.com/money/4418118/olympic-medal-worth-value/ They aren't a "gold plated piece of shit" though.

You'd know what a Turk looks like, Mesut.

The gold metals are 75% silver and plated with 24K gold.

Biting the medal is old tradition going way back. Has something to do with making sure it is real or something like that.

>The last series of Olympic medals to be made of solid gold were awarded at the 1912 Olympic Games in Stockholm, Sweden. Olympic Gold medals are required to be made from at least 92.5% silver, and must contain a minimum of 6 grams of gold - wiki

So probably about $100 of silver at $20 an ounce. Not junk...but my point stands

>guess it takes one to spot one.
this is retarded. Sure there are some features that allow to differentiate, but for the most part spaniards look like sandniggers. I have never seeen a spaniard with blue eyer or blond har

>German talking shit about other people having turks in their country
wew

wtf she has blue eyes!

420 blaze it - michael phelps
smoke weed eryday -- michael phelps

Yeah, we do.

Sucks.

wtf i hate 'gold' medals now

What does this have to do with the Olympics, other than your obvious trumpfaggot delicate sphincter getting triggered at the sight of a Mexican flag?

How mad are you right now, cletus?

Then you are shit out of luck mate.

Her blue eyes are not average, but not strange either, especially in the northern areas.

Light hair is much more common among women (because they need more D-Vitamin and light hair is an advantage to absorb it)

You guys really need to do a trip around Spain if you falled for the meme, we don't look nordic on average, but we are not brown either.

I went to Malaga once, it was mixed. Most of you looked like Italians, very few blondes or blue-eyed people. Mostly dark hair with green eyes, and ofcourse a lot of moors

It has nothing to do with the Olympics, I responded because you said nationalism is for cumguzzlers.

And I'm telling you that we don't need any more faggots in this country that don't love America so you stay on your side of the Wall.

she's an angel, desu

i want to marry her

Places like Malaga, Barcelona, Salou, Gran Canaria, etc, are not especially representative.

Anyways, I am not saying you will find a lot of nordic looking people, just that we are not that brown, and that blue eyes are not that strange.

All kinds of things happen here even within the same family. For example, my father has those blue eyes, my brother has green eyes, and I have brown eyes. It's the result of a mixed genetic pool I guess.

It's the only time we can say "I'm proud of being spanish" without being labelled as a nazi.

Sports, specially Olympics is a screen for the globalist diversity project. They want to reduce nations to coloured flags you jeer and sheer for like monkeys on a stadium.

Stay asleep sheep.

>It has nothing to do with the Olympics, I responded because you said nationalism is for cumguzzlers.
Nationalism certainly is for low IQ cumguzzlers who just want to ride on the coattails of others.
>And I'm telling you that we don't need any more faggots in this country that don't love America so you stay on your side of the Wall.
So what you mean to say is that you want nationalists?
Like those that wave the Mexican flag in the US? That's the exact definition of a nationalist.

Either way I don't see why you'd have to bring up trumpfag/immigration shit to this topic, other than your acute butthurt syndrome at the sight of a Mexican flag.

>and you don't have to sing your national anthem

I don't know if the olympics are relevant, but for the medalists it is clearly a big thing. You can literally become minister in your country with a gold medal.

Went to Madrid. Most people had brown hair and blue or green eyes. Rome was way darker.

Clearly you didn't watch the opening ceremony nor seen the complete shit teams, including the refugee team. They are going completely left wing with this environmentalist propaganda and the rampant degeneracy they showcased. They had niggers literally twerking in the opening ceremony. This is some never seen before insanity

You can at least be proud and glad for your countrymen who won the medal. Our three medalists are all 3 white Flemish men. What's not to like? Liberal journalists are so frustrated they needed to come up with a refugee-swimmer from Syria (a draft dodger basically) who is on the refugee team and trains in Belgium. Nevermind he finished 56th out of 59 competitors, kek

I want nationalists that like America and of course hard workers.

Stay over there, Paco.

It's what I am saying. Anyways, last time I went to Madrid was more than 10 years ago, so I don't know how it is today. Full of africans I guess.

Not memeing. But obviously Mexicans don't have any sense of national pride until they come to the united states because you fuckers somehow believe some of the best parts of the US are actually mexico

100% the same shit here with our swimmer

Waaa waaa my country has some national pride and tradition waaa

I hate PC as much as the next person on here. But honestly, you should watch it. The commercials basically trigger me nonstop, but the white people are winning most of the medals for the US, and not to mention it's cool to see us taking fat shits on the rest of the world

>my country has some national pride and tradition

How?

>I want nationalists that like America and of course hard workers.
No one who's a real nationalist will ditch their original nationality for your cookie cutter society, deal with it trumplet.
>Stay over there, Paco
Are trumpfags mentally ill or just mentally impaired?
Why must you make every topic about sucking down on your lord and savior's jizz?

This is the last reply i'm giving to a dumb fag like you

Source on this trumpfag bullshit?

Naw it's a stage for the US to show its true dominance over third world shitholes like you.

Malaga...
Nuke Andalucia pls and visit north spain

Funny enough Mireia Belmonte parents are andalucian, the part of spain with more years under moorish rule.

>green eyes
i read on here once that green eyes are more common in the iberian peninsula, anyone know if there is any truth to that? i'm like a quarter spanish and i have greene eyes.

>No one who's a real nationalist will ditch their original nationality for your cookie cutter society, deal with it trumplet.
That's how our nation was built. People abandoned their old identities and became American. Not "dash American" like mexican-American. But you're right, guess we should build the wall faster so other country's nationalists can't come in.

>Are trumpfags mentally ill or just mentally impaired?
>Why must you make every topic about sucking down on your lord and savior's jizz?
I never mentioned Trump once, you're the fag getting triggered over him for some reason. I just want you to stay in your shitty country. Or least not in mine.

By using nothing but Tyronnes and latifas.

Then again it fits you since the future of the USA is very brown.

Cookie cutter? Lol @ the Mexican't

We were the first of our kind and the model everyone else tries to mimic in some way or other. We've also given the world everything from flight to TV.

There's a reason all your amigos are sneaking across the boarder and isn't just for the low under the table paying jobs.

People hate the US for many reason, but I suspect the biggest is because they look at their shitty country and realize what a trash dump it is and the fact it has contributed nothing to the world at all - except sucking up oxygen. So, they're full of angst and act all edgy toward countries that are just better.

What source do you need?

Go to any trump rally, and you'll see with your own eyes mexicans flying mexican flags and holding signs saying "Make america mexico again"

Pic related is a picture I took at a trump rally in San Diego

East Andalucia and Murcia have some pretty damn white regions. There is a historical explanation for that, but I don't remember it. I am sure a quick search on google will give you the answers.

I think green eyes are somehow a mixture between blue and brown, so it makes sense. Given the relatively low frequency of blue eyes, they end up mating with brown eyed people almost every time.

Here in Germany, we accuse every nation of doping because we can't win anything this time

Sure, it may not be representative of true native spaniards but the fact that you have hugh cities filled with moors is still representative of something

Everyone who kills in GTA 5 is a hacker. Everyone you kill is a noob.

Medals?
Big deal where?

pic related, its from a car raid to Sweden after we beat them in ice hockey

desu I'd say they are more filled with pakis than moors, at least here in barcelona where I see them. (granted I don't move near the shithole part of the city like the raval or the perifery towns)

>be from spain
>win Olympic medal
>bit to determine if it is real gold

We do it here too, it's pretty much this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_and_circuses

In other words, dumb people feel better because of something they didn't do it had anything to do with it other than sharing the nationality so all is better for no reason now, ignore all that is fucked up for a week.

It's an Olympic tradition.

romper.com/p/why-do-olympians-bite-their-gold-medals-its-unofficial-olympic-tradition-16090

Even phelps does it.

That millennial tier education is showing through.

>doesn't watch any events
>wonders where the competition is
Sup Forums has cucked your brain so hard you can't think straight

Is she the last white Spaniard? I heard that the people of modern Ireland originated from northwest Spain. She kinda looks Irish-y

REMINDER SHE IS A CATALAN AND THAT MEDAL BELONGS TO CATALONIA AND NOT SPAIN

As I said, being mixed is not the same as being an arab/african

we got a bronze in gurls judo and everyone is losing their shit, it's embarrassing.

>Parents are andalusian
>Belmonte is a castillian surname
>Garcia comes from the Basque Country
>She...she is catallonian guise

Oh, fuck off...

Mireia is a Catalan name, and she was born in Badalona... that's all I need Manolo ;^)

also, It's pretty retarded to claim things like Garcia comes from the Basque Country, it could literally be from anywhere in Spain

Hmph! Didn't realize. What is the dominant look, though, countrywide.

Her parents are andalucian, that's all I need Jordi.

For you, the second generation african who speaks catalan is also a catalan. Your nationalism is phony.

That picture more or less sums it up.

>SPAIN IS WHITEEEEEE
>trying this hard
pretty lame

remember this same sons and daughters of Andalusians are voting for independence Manolo

with 60% of the population between 18 and 25 in favor of independence they will soon have nothing to do with Spain

>projecting this hard

Shut up, kid. We are what we are, and mixed or not, everybody can distinguish us perfectly.

of course, look at this Aryan male, he is part of the masterrace!

Yes.
At least you don't have to look at some nigger or sandnigger.
They seems to make our team in every fucking sport now. Fuck my country.

Yes this is happening in Canada right now. There is a mini controversy over it between journalists who suck the dick of any medal winner and journalists ripping them for being cheerleaders who consider bronze medals "wins".

I'm all for celebrating our athletes but definitely want to see some rational perspective by the media on what it really means to "win".

But at the same time our (((masters))) want weed to be perfectly ok and legalized so it can be heavily taxed. Oy vey