Drumpf is, finished. Why isn't Sup Forums freaking out about it?

Drumpf is, finished. Why isn't Sup Forums freaking out about it?

because we get this thread every time he's "finished"

>Believing Sup Forums actually supports Trump
Kek

>Season Two never

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't over yet. In fact, the election is nearly three months away. Does not leading in some inaccurate or doctored polls count? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the election campaign is still on? Trump is giving speeches right now and has been the top Republican candidate for how many months now? He's up against one of the most crooked politicians to have ever lived, who just happens to have a lead because she rigged a poll. But you know what? She still belongs in prison. Trump is one of the single greatest individuals in the world, he turned a small loan of a million dollars into billions and would have made more if not for constantly thinking about running for president. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and somebody shows you a screencap of this. Oh look at that, a poll was released showing Trump ahead of Hillary. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making these anti-Trump posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll Trump on this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

If Trump doesn't become president through the ballot he'll become through the bullet. The "Second Amendment people" remark was there for a reason.

Nah, this is just the beginning of the shit to come.

There could of been another season?

Thanks for Correcting The Record.

Look at Brexit they tried to psyop the shit out of us, 24/7 shilling to stay, false poll predictions. Eat a dick hillbot fag stop trying to ruin the Trump happening REEEEEE!!!!

dont lie to yourself, I was here before trump announced his presidential campaign and everybody in Sup Forums was supporting trump like crazy, do not try to wash out that, and do not forget everybody was supporting a loser from the beginning with all the maga hats and delusional memes.

>Drumpf
How to tell someone is braindamaged without even reading the rest.

it's not over yet.

SATIRE
A
T
I
R
E

No.

Anna's VA is ded

so now is satire.. of course, you think that.

Because you're a minimum wage shill? Ever stop to think that this is the only job you could get because your masters shipped all the good jobs off to China?

i say shills should be freaking about the fact that hillary can assassinate you at any point if they believe you know too much. you know, you are visiting Sup Forums of all places

on top of that we know who you are as well

>ignoring the leaked emails that basically provide irrefutable proof that Clinton is a criminal and blatantly exercises nepotism
You would have to be legitimately retarded to vote for her. Doing that would be like voting a crime boss as president

this

>.jpg
>that filename
kys shill

Because some disgruntles insiders have been posting red pills about Central Banking and Money Printing.

In short, pol is slowly learning that the power behind the power, never gets voted on and Clinton or Trump are very unlikely to change that system.

Only mass awareness of the Money Printing Scam could ever change a system like that.

The Truth About Money Printing: Turning Elitist stomachs every time it gets brought up to the masses.

Because most of us are not retarded enough to believe in polls before the actual election takes place.