>"Columbia" instead of "Colombia"
>"Ghandi" instead of "Gandhi"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6R0As0UcVxo
youtube.com/watch?v=siHfQGn3JTs
youtube.com/watch?v=JPlQS1pzHdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>should of
This shit honestly annoys me even more than the your/you're mistakes.

So what is the point, McDonald

>any slang that niggers come up with and then everyone parrots it into normality through social media

youtube.com/watch?v=6R0As0UcVxo

>ghengis
this angers the gök-tengri

>there instead of "they're"

>"should of" instead of "should have"
This is the worst

I could care less.

the colombia one is understandable at least, the us federal district is columbia, and every other instance of columbus deriviatives an american sees is spelt u

whenever I took my test yesterday, I got a failing grade, good teachers are a diamond dozen.

>ect instead of etc

>ATM machine
>PIN number

>"they're" instead of "there"
>"no nothing" instead of "nothing"
>"finna get jawed" instead of "punching"
>"nigga" instead of "nigger"

?¿?

>black person instead of nigger

>pronouncing aussie with a soft s

>zero instead of no or none
>'begs the question' instead of 'raises the question'

Only yanks do that.

>DEFIANTLY
>DEFINITELY

lol
>jew instead of parasitic kike

>"post your face when"
It's post you're face fucking weaboo queer

only retards do that
even american english would pronounce it hard

Bias is a real word you dumb small niggerdicked faggot

SO YOU DO CARE NOW YOU FUCKING BURGER REEE

>"Spelt" instead of "spelled"

Friggin ozzys LOL

I fuct your mom

>color

>"Nth Dimension" instead "an/the Nth Dimension"

>simplified English

JUST

both are used in english and both have long history of use

fuck you, in real english it's spelt.

REMOVE ALL AMERICANISED ENGLISH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you want it pronounced with a "zee" sound, spell it with a z.

Besides, it's not pronounced Auztralia, is it, cunt?

those are synonyms though.

>first floor instead of ground floor.

kek nice one

What does 'zee' have to do with z?

This. "spelled" is some commie bullshit trying to standardize our language as a means of thought control. Same shit as changing imperial systems to metric.

How do you pronounce "Ozzy", retard? Do you say "Oh-zed-y"? No, you don't, retard.

There are lots of legitimate uses of "Columbia" though. There is Columbia Sportswear, the federal District of Columbia, and Columbia University.

>generally instead of genuinely

Only a retard would say "spelt" or "learnt" etc. because you sound like a retard saying it.

>two taps instead of one.

Defuse
Diffuse

And Aussie is spelt with an s, not a z.

Please explain

What the fuck, Americans actually think like this? I don't know what you speak over in yankydodal land but 'spelt' and 'learnt' is fucking ENGLISH and sounds completely normal in conversation.

affect instant of effect

They over pronounce their Ds like they do their Rs. They even say wadder instead of water.

By that logic you would say "I just sweeped the floor" instead of swept you dumb mother fuck.

So then what the fuck were you complaining about with people pronouncing it how it's spelled?

pincode

The entirety of """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""African American Vernacular English"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''

>loose instead of lose

Americans just can't pronounce S right. I'll add that to the list with R, D, and Z.

The nigger probably does.

No we just pronounce them, you just like to skip letters when they're inconvenient for you.

People find your accent endearing because you sound like simpletons.

>could care less
i don't think people understand that this is supposed to be sarcastic. fucking morons blindly repeat it without a sarcastic tone so it loses that meaning, and then cunts think it's fuckin wrong, when it's not.

>discussed instead of disgust

Nobody likes your accent because you sound like whiny pirates.

>English is at all logical

>No we just pronounce them, you just like to skip letters when they're inconvenient for you.
That's rich coming from a country that literally invents their own form of English (American English) because they're too lazy to speak it/write it properly like the rest of the world.

>by that logic
No, retard. "Swept" is a completely different form from "sweeped". Meanwhile, "spelt" and "learnt" are just "spelled" and "learned" with "ed" replaced with a "t", probably because some peasants spoke it with a "t" sound and tried to spell it phonetically. Tell me, how the fuck is "spelt" and "learnt" consistent with any other past tense verb that ends in "ed" you fucking retard?

>"Bias" instead of "biased"

Depends on the context, I've never seen anyone write "that is bias" or "I'm not bias" etc. I agree about the rest though, "should of" is fucking cringey, also "then" instead of "than" is damn dumb.

Who would've thunk a retard like you would say this.

There's a big difference between laziness and efficiency.

Efficiency is removing superfluous letters

Laziness is deciding you don't feel like pronouncing necessary letters the way they're meant to be pronounced.

While we're at it, stop starting your sentences with "So" and, even worse, "I mean".

Wept, kept, slept etc

>"zed" instead of "zee"
>"awwughg" instead of "awr"
>"dingle wop dee doo" instead of "dee"

Doesn't it say politically retarded now?

I see it all the time here and in youtube comments.

>Washington, D.C., formally the District of Columbia

Everyone except you pronounces Z properly. Where the fuck did you get 'Zee' from?

Wept is to "weeped" as
Kept is to "keeped" as
Slept is to "sleeped" as
Swept is to "sleeped," but NOT AS

SPELT IS TO SPELLED AND
LEARNT IS TO LEARNED.

Jesus Christ you are retarded. You completely missed my point. Try reading my post again before spouting retarded bullshit, Britbong.

Colombia is a country you jackass
Columbia is some thing in America

just as bad as starting a sentence with a conjunction...

From when they learnt their a b zee's.

Ay Bee Zee Dee Eee Eff Gee

just like Georgia right? haha

>Slept is to "sleeped"
Fucking idot

So do you say "zedebra" or "zedero" instead of zebra and zero? Didn't think so, so why do you call the letter "zed" besides some pathological need to add unnecessary letters to things?

>idot

They obviously are not real words. I am trying to make a point, but your skull is to thick to see it. The words you mentioned are not analogous to "spelt" and "learnt."

Looked this up, was not disappointed. Who the fuck tries to formalise/write up the specific way niggers fail to speak English? This 'dialect' shows all the signs of an inability to speak properly, and differs in basically no way from proper English besides the atrocious grammar

I bet you call these cunts zeezee top in stead of zed zed top as well, you dumb Amerifat.

We say zebra, not zeebra.

Weeped and keeped are words m8

this
>fire
>ratchet
>real talk
>low key
>incorrect verb conjugation and possessive pronoun use
fuck niggers

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

this 2bh pham

So the "d" is "zed" is unnecessary and retarded, then.

Thank you for admitting it.

We say zebra, not zeeeeebra, like you burgers who can't pronounce a syllable correctly unless it's in their 'a b c's. I bet you retards say ex-ylophone and 'double-you'-ater

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU

So you want it to be zeh? You know it comes from zeta, right? Not zeeta.

>confusing wary/weary/leery

Ishygddt

So much this. I fucking hate niggerese. It's worse when coupled with texting shorthand.

Fucking cancer

>all those rickyisms

top kek

You know "b" comes from "beta" but you still say "bee" and not "bed"?

>"Columbia" instead of "Colombia"
The poetic name for the USA is Columbia

youtube.com/watch?v=siHfQGn3JTs
youtube.com/watch?v=JPlQS1pzHdA

Should've been our name tbqh

nigga

Pronunciation: /ˈniɡə/

NOUN(pluralniggasorniggaz) informal,offensive

Respelling ofnigger(typically representing urban African-American speech).

The distinctpronunciationandspellingof niggaare sometimes deliberately adopted to distinguishit fromnigger, especially when used by black people in aneutralsense. However, the word remains stronglyracially offensive, especially when used by a nonblackperson.

If the Oxford Dictionary accepts it, it isn't wrong.