Moby just posted this on Facebook

Very proud of my goddaughter Mona in her super fancy "feminist" shirt. I mean, looked at empirically the patriarchy had a couple of interesting moments but overall it's been kind of a bloody disaster. Maybe it's time for women to take the reins. @lauradawnartnotwar @emilys_list @sarahsophief #imwithher
I....

I.....
Please, help me describe this..... I'm out of words.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Artists tend to be ultra-leftists. It's a shame, but what can you do?

Just enjoy their work, and take pleasure in the fact that they'd probably have an aneurysm if they knew a "racist misogynist Trump supporter" was a fan of theirs.

This triggered me so hard now i have to start GTA 5 and go on a fucking rampage.

I like a lot of musicians whose politics are garbage, it doesn't matter all that much when most of his catalogue is instrumental electronic music

I swear, you guys take everyones opinions way too personally

tribute it and tweet it back to him

post link, jurek

Photoshop a MAGA hat on her and tweet it back.

FUCK YOU, GARBAGE-PERSON

Some faggot posts some faggot shit. Who cares?

Yeah but.... it's just a LITTLE KID.... being force fed hardcore level bullshit.
Poor girl will be scarred for life.

This shit should be illegal.

Kek
I know moby. He is a cringe, unfortunately.

someone do a cum tribute.

>be artist
>have so much money you dont have any problems
>life kinda boring in this bubble outside reality with all this money and no problems
>have to make them up
>find twitter
>push every agenda and ride every wave I can find, from #blacklivesmatter to a fucking elephant killed by a hunter in africa to feminist bullshit

thats pretty much every artist ever

What is it with the left and weaponising children to get their point across? He should be done for child abuse tb honest.

Moby has always been a worthless cuck.

>super proud
>moby appealing to women without father figures
>girls still looking for daddy in mainstream media and government
>"the patriarchy is over xDDD"

>being told you can achieve anything and to work your hardest
>being told you are equal and loved
>poor girl will be scarred

KEK, ok dude.

If you want to raise your children with right-wing sensibilities then you have to accept the freedom for people to do the opposite.

>goddaughter
wtf
i thought moby was gay
like seriously gay, like the kind of gay you can actually respect

but this actually puts him even lower than gay

What's Moby?

I can help you describe this
>Moby
He's always been a cuck

kys

>Moby
>36 year old balded headed fag
>blow me
You're too old, let go, it's over. Nobody listens to techno

>Moby
>enjoy their work
Yeah, naw

We should make moby cry and remind him that we're all made of stars.

>Moby

T R I B U T E
R
I
B
U
T
E

People who indoctrinate children are the worst kind of scum

She has nice hair I guess. As far as the cuties go, her face isn't up to par ._.

Tell him repeatedly that he shouldn't be proud because both he and her are white and therefore privileged
Also he shouldn't be proud because it's condescending to a young feminist, she made that decision on her own and has nothing to do with how he feels

>Moby
>relevant

here in europe people that had their peak 20 years ago can fill biger stadiums than people who have their peak today

is quite weird

>Moby

hes always been a retarded faggot

>being lied to your whole life

Well fuck him, he's always been an overrated piece of shit.

>to work your hardest
You mean whine hardest. Those gender studies degrees ain't free, you know.

>Moby

Does he actually exist? I thought Moby was just a meme or some shit.

Like Santa Claus.

what do you mean by "tribute it"?

>Moby? You can get stomped by obi. You 36 bald headed faggot blow me. youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY

put your semen on a printed copy of the photo

TFW painter. I have to be the best. The leftists will try to suck up to me, but I will cast them down and reject them, and they will know themselves to be inferior. I will champion western tradition in art.

I'm not even of European decent.

You mean the musician Moby? Shit, man, I loved Moby. Dafuq happened?

I just think that Moby needs to get more aggressive and use some passion in his conviction.

An average indie artist in America.

Like Beck.

It's music for autism.

Are you that stupid? There is a huge portion of artists that still champion Western art. Literally entire studies are dedicated to it. Stop being a knee-jerk faggot and pretending like 100% of the art created today is DuChamp-esque.

Fuck Moby

Eminem where are you to save us against moby's return

Do it

Moby is a washed up faggot.

He can get stomped by Obie.

So guys, you do realize, that when feminists have kids (if they even do), their kids are going to grow up hating this shit? Granted, there's a few that'll grow up as hardcore as their parents, but if this is all normal for them, what's going to happen when they hit their edgy teenage years?

yes, but then they go with the islamist and not with the cool biker kid like me

that is the problem here my laddies

Hush, Slim.

This. My parents are liberal feminists and I ended up here.

Also, who is Moby?

HERE WE ARE NOW GOING TO THE WEST SIDE

I know about them. I also know that they are missing the mark by quite a lot. Most painters who aspire for western tradition are either lame 19th century wannabe who do plaster drawings or neo-baroque degenerates like Nerdrum. Then there's the american portrait society who are even more worthless.

I don't care about Duchamp. Most artists who claim to champion western tradition are just as bad exactly because they care about the likes of Duchamp.

I had a reason for not mentioning them: they aren't worth mentioning.

>but overall it's been kind of a bloody disaster
yeah, western civilisation sure is shit

They would either be edgy religious fundamentalists or go deeper into the stupidity of their parents. (see actual third wave of feminists raised by the second wave).

Pedos detected

Nudes where?

Another pedo on Sup Forums

Sven, pls go

post your work faggot