Hiding the truth wont change the truth

Hiding the truth wont change the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DELET THIS

Is it always like this?

Yes

Surely Hilldog has has more people than that at some of her "rallies".

I'm not even Republican, but why are Republicans so much hotter? The men so masculine and the women so feminine

She is still winning in the polls though...

dont they have attendence statistics for trump/hillary rallies/speeches?
also for dnc and rnc?

WHERE ARE THE PROOFS

Literally no she doesn't

yes

Right, because attendance numbers sure helped Bernie.

the polls are rigged, you dumb nigger.

Bernie won the vote though. We all saw your e-mails, bro. The DNC's ass is bare for everyone to see.

You can only do so much against rigged system.

I've been to 2 Trump rallies and every one was packed wall to wall. Trump kept telling the media to pan out but they wouldn't do it.

Yeah, she would have to pay a lot of money to make it worth listening to her drone on about bullshit.

Because hey aren't pretending to be things they are not

always

He was literally fucked out of the primary

Primaries are private elections so the dnc has a lot more power to rig them, technically they don't even need primaries votes they could just nominate at the convention

>light blue AZ

What a time to be alive.

Bernie was a pathetic cuck that yielded to Hillary despite it being made painfully obvious that the Dems cheated.
We know they cheated. We have proof thanks to Wikileaks.
Yet he still got down on his hands and knees and bowed down to Hillary.

Trump isn't going to do that.

being this stupid

wow

Do you really believe that?

If Arizona went blue for Hillary it would be nothing more than proof of total fraudulent elections

>b-b-but they ch-ch-cheeeeeated

Right Wing Tumblr is triggered.

He's been at it a year and still doesn't know press pool cameramen responsible for multiple feeds aren't supposed to take the camera off the candidate.

Bernie is a pathetic cuck that bent over for Hillary and let her fuck his asshole till it bled. He won, he had more support, but Hillary and the DNC colluded against him.

The DNC leaks proved this and every American with their eyes open saw it. I'd advise you to keep looking over your shoulder CTR fag, Hillary will be done with you soon.

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

Keep advocating his assassination though. It only makes you look more guilty.

could not have said it better

Or that Trump completely alienated AZ voters by insulting both McCain and Mexicans.

Either way, no I don't expect AZ to actually go blue.

>right wing tumblr

>increasingly nervous etc etc etc

Nothings going to happen.

McCain is facing a serious primary contender here

You don't know what you are talking about it's not like Arizonans love McCain a lot of people rightly think McCain is an asshole

A large portion of AZ is sick of McCains neocon bullshit.

Same user. No nothings going to happen, but it's an open truth at this point. Everyone sees Hillary for what she is.

yeah just make sure you don't cross her now shill :)

Zooming out doesn't mean he can't still have the camera on him faggot

is it me or does trump get boo's at his own rallys sometimes?

Bernie would have won in a landslide fyi if not for electronic voting fraud

Truth is light shining in the darkness

Even in the blackest of nights a small light will shine through

Yes

It's full blown panic mode and I love it.

The Establishment and The Media are freaking the fuck out, because Trump is so far ahead.

I like the fact that they're outing themselves so much. Even my parents are saying it's ridiculous already, and we've got a ways to go to November.

I love it and hope they don't let up. I hope they really really go nuts. I wonder how much CTR has spent so far. I'm guessing it's in the tens of millions by now.

Terrific! Bring it on let's go!

>I wonder how much CTR has spent so far.
At least $7 million.

Yes he does, and that's why he asks. It gives more credibility to his message of a dishonest press when he knows they won't pan.

It did, which was why Hillary had to cheat in the primaries. The DNC rigged the primaries against Sanders