OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Was it rape?

If I say yes, what will change?

Jasper: I like you and I know you like me
Lapis: I--
Steven: She doesn't like you
Lapis: Okay

If I had to describe the relationship using sex as an analogy
Jasper and Lapis hooked up at a party to get back and their exes, kept hooking up because Lapis liked feeling in control, got broken up because Jasper started flaunting it in front of others while Lapis tried to back with her ex, and then both Jasper and Lapis realized that they were sub/dom and not dom/sub and wanted to get back together, but their friends didn't want to deal with the drama anymore

it's a dumb situation that'd be solved by talking it out

i cant understand your analogy
can you use a food analogy instead

Lapis is like a good steak and Jasper is like Ketchup.

Jasper and Lapis went to get fast food because the Crystal Gems made enough dinner for them and only them
They ordered too much food and Lapis refused to let Jasper leave the restaurant until they finished the food, but then Jasper wanted to just take the food back to the Gems fridge because it would make sense to preserve the food and stick it to the gems for not getting them any food
The gems didn't want to share fridge space so they knocked the food out of their hands
Now they both realize that they actually enjoyed pigging out, but Steven doesn't want them eating together, not even in moderation or occasional celebratory binging

they belong together and people get upset because they insist that people enjoy things the way the want them to be enjoyed

maybe pearl will catch that on the rebound, she dose like big girls

You are gross. Please leave this place at once!

they would be a pretty normal couple. Female-female couples have significantly more intimate-partner violence than male-female or male-male couples.

When Greg loses his fortune.

Nothing good lasts in this show.

>gay men confirmed for healthiest form of love

Why are bisexuals so violent?

I honestly suspect these statistics are only about different sensitivity to what different groups consider to be "abuse."

Because most people are awful. Bisexuals can engage in relationships with 100% of the populace, while the rest are limited to 50%.

Jasper/Lapis best ship senpai

Steak with ketchup is GREAT!

They cheat on each other constantly and give each other AIDS, that ain't healthy.

Why would I ship Jasper with Lapis when I could have her all to myself?

>Women are more violent towards their partners.
>Any orientation that sleeps with men (gay men, straight women, bi men, bi women) can get sex with significantly less effort.
>Bi women cheat on their lesbian partners with men, and are beaten for it.

While you're correct in that sensitivity matters, arrest rates mirror those stats,

And if it were just sensitivity, lesbians should outscore bisexual women, and not the other way around.

What is Aaron Diaz doing in this board?

Is this show supposed be focused on Greg and his suffering?

The bisexuals are the ones being abused not the ones abusing.

I'll use a spiderman anology. Lapis is spiderman, and jasper is venom. At first, the symbiote was the one that wanted to bond with Peter. When he found out it was evil, Peter forced the symbiote to stay with him for the greater good eventhough it refused. It slowly liked the way Peter treated it and the power they had. Peter grew to like feeling dominant. After he got rid of the symbiote, he felt like something was missing. When the symbiote came back willingly, Peter he considered it, but refused because he knew the symbiotic relationship was not good for him ( In this case, it was Steven that made Lapis realise )

P.S. I apologise in advance if that Spiderman stuff was wrong

Heterosexual women are abused more than heterosexual men. Since those relationships are in equal amount it means that heterosexual men abuse more women then heterosexual women abuse men.

wait a minute.
was this all a metaphor?

Why didn't Steven fix the boat by spitting on it
God damnit Steven, you cost your dad a small fortune.

If that isn't an opening for a spider-man therd then I don't now what is.

>Greg loses his fortune
Are you nuts? We've already had Greg's windfall make THREE episodes possible, they're not going to abandon a plot device that will let them get away with almost any property damage they can think of.

>What is Aaron Diaz doing in this board?
trying to pray ashly burch's gay away

When her gem is shattered.

And even then they''ll be like "IF STEVEN SWALLOWS THE SHARDS HE CAN POOP HER OUT AND SHE'LL BE FINE!!"

Now calculate the numbers based on the populations of those groups. I'm willing to bet that there's still way more hetero violence because there are way more hetero couples.

>ash is gay
I can see how that would make even Diaz get religion

So is this show supposed to be Degrassi in the woods or something?

Why would you ruin a great steak with ketchup?

I disagree with your analogy... If anything, Lapis is ruining Jasper...

>Bisexuals can engage in relationships with 100% of the populace
No they can't. People who will be in a relationship with the same sex are like 10 percent or less of the population

haha yeah that would be totally gross haha. I wonder what that would look like haha someone should draw that haha

I've seen several relationships between a bi girl and lesbian where the former is extremely insecure and puts up with years of cheating and abuse.

Girls are just fucking nuts in general.

r u ok

If you look at the actual study, 90% of bisexual women (not same for men) are abused by men, or their opposite sex partners.

So what this user says, but in reverse. Men probably abuse their bisexual female partners because they hold more notions of them being a slut.

Lesbian relationships have such high intimate partner violence rate because they often are in closed communities, and such can keep tabs and have more controlling, stalking behavior on an ex or on a partner. Also, many women do not think they are being abusive if they hit another woman or a male partner, simply because they are abusive. So the lack of a woman having to reflect on her actions or consider them abuse makes her more likely to do it flippantly in these cases.

They've both been pretty well studied.

>Girls are just fucking nuts in general.

They're smalltime compared to men considering how seldomly they ever literally blow themselves up or shoot up the general public.

Actually, has there ever been a mass shooting done by a woman in non-shithole countries? I'm genuinely curious.

I meant simply because they are women/female* oops

Well you niggers just got BTFO Men, not even once

>Jasper will never be redeemed, now delegated only to "the background abusive ex that everyone fucking hates"
Oh God, it hurts...

>Lapis does horrible shit including nearly killing two kids
>outright admits she was terrible to Jasper
>fandom still treats her like an innocent angel who has never done anything wrong

Suffering

I hate Jasper I have no idea how she can be redeemed since she was about to murder Steven last night, and Lapis can possibly be redeemed because she stopped her from murdering Steven but she also set up the events in Gem Hunt.

fipindustries.tumblr.com/post/146558523825/homeworld-is-scared-of-earth#notes

You have to think how scary earth must be to homeworld considering what it does to gems, lets take a look at the record:

*when the first conquering forces reached earth a high level quartz decides to betray her entire planet and race in the name of an alien world

*a lowly submissive pearl becomes a terrifying killing machine with no qualms about killing higher gems

*a diplomatic Lapis lazuli vanishes without a trace

*a low level ruby develops an obsessive infatuation with a sapphire and fuses with her (a complete abomination, something unheard of until then)

*that same saphire, after being fused decides to aid that ruby escape from homeworld territory, both of then join the rebel forces

*an amethyst for some reason turns defective out of kindergarden and joins the rebels

*the original rebel quartz decides to give her own physical form to create a strange organic hybrid with the alien life forms

*the lapis lazuli escapes from being a prisoner after thousands of years and yet she shows a clear dissatisfaction with homeworld and a strong allegiance with the hybrid

*a low level technician and a soldier jasper are sent to earth with the prisoner, they are defeated, the jasper forgoes her morals and fuses with the prisioner

*after a couple of months on earth the technician peridot communicates with the diamond authority through highly unorthodox channels just to spout rebel rethoric, refuse to follow direct orders andinsult the diamond right to their face

*the bioweapon designed to destroy the earth REFUSES to carry its purpose and instead it CHOOSES to stay doormant

*the jasper soldier despite all its loyalty is now a broken brainwashed mess who wants to stay fusioned with the lapis, even when the fusion was torture for her

earth must look like this scary alien world that brainwashes gems into treason and depravity

Well of you're out of HP sauce and franks sauce then you gotta do what you gotta do

Truly, this is a dark time for the /freak/ tribe.

yes. he's the most likable character so killing him will pull on heartstrings.

does anybody not realize that this is supposed to hint Lapis and Peridot? If the answer is yes then why do you Jasperfags still try?