Are sperm donations and sperm banks degenerate /pol?

Are sperm donations and sperm banks degenerate /pol?

>Considering the fact that the father gets to be biologically successful without putting in any paternal effort, and the chances of the child growing up in a single-parent household.

>Women being able to get children without putting in the effort of finding a suitable mate, which should be their highest goal in life.

Sperm banks are how I spread my seed without any risk of financial dependency nor risk of betrayal. It allowed me to already produce over 300% (estimated) of my quota of children by the age of 31, doing my part to either white-wash some darkies or continue the white lineage with a white mother.

It also gives me a safe backup of my sperm in-case anything happens to my body before the potential event where I may have children normally with a woman.

Learning the tricks to finding out if your samples have been utilized are key to an enjoyable and fulfilled existence. The only requirements to give regularly used samples are to be precisely 6'1" and be in perfect health. I'd recommend blue eyes and brown hair as well, although whether that can be requested or not probably depends on your country.

Reals before feels. Sperm banks are necessary infrastructure for eugenics and therefore antithetical to degeneracy.

Is there pay involved?

I wonder what the mothers feel about having autistic children

thats about what id expect from someone posting in a non country. sperm banks are necessary but if you provide a child you should be a good paternal role model and look after them.

>Sperm banks are necessary infrastructure for eugenics
Yeah, if the government is taking care of eugenics, which must be the worst idea ever.

RARE
A
R
E

Imagine how many times your children are going to get molested by a bunch of subhumans when you're not there to protect them and you'll never even get to know about it. They'll laugh behind your back. The whole middle east laughs behind your back. "Hey look at leafy. What a cuck. Let's rape his kids and become their stepfathers HAHAHAAHA. I'm going to get my wife to get pregnant with leafy's sperm so I can rape his kid every single day".

S u m m e r
u
m
m
e
r

>brown over blond

I get paid way way more per sample than you. I am betting you are Ashkenazim as well.

Children conceived via sperm donation have a high chance of at least having one parent which has many positive traits. Height, race, IQ and academic achievement.

However, even if we assume that the mother also has many positive traits and isn't some trailer trash, raising the child in a single-parent household has proven to have many negative consequences. We all know what happens to most children who don't have a male role model. Also more single-mothers and failed children potentially increases government spending & debt.

I would argue that sperm banks are only beneficial for the cause of Eugenics if you already have a high amount of nationalism in your country, and that country realizes the importance of increasing the amount of native offspring. For instance in WW2 Nazi Germany.

i'm the result of my mother using a sperm donor AMA

m8 your country looks fukn gorgeous

same goes for you. See this:
The only people who buy your sperm are Muslim child rapists who want some blue eyed sex slaves.

I don't think it is.

Women can have babies whenever they wanted.

Makes up for the abortion clinics imo

Do you consider your dad to be a cuck?

forgot pic

Sperm banks are ethical eugenics.
Are eugenics degeneracy?
The answer is yes

Finland if you've ever been to the land of the leaf you'd know we don't have the same problems as Europe because we only allow families in, none of these single male ISIS rapist jihadis like you have.

I'm 6'1", have huge calves, and green eyes. I want to breed out the brown-eyed manlets.

do you mean my biological father, because no, he created me but isn't raising me, so by definition he is not a cuck. if i had a father in my life who wasn't my actual biological father he would be a cuck, but i don't. it's just me and my mom

Have you met him? Most programs let you request to meet your father/donor once you turn 18

nope, apparently i'm not part of a program that allows that. i know nothing about him other than he was in med school, was 5'10", green eyes, and brown hair. and he ran track