I've seen Stefan go on insane rants rants about race, high and low IQ. I don't get it

I've seen Stefan go on insane rants rants about race, high and low IQ. I don't get it.

Can someone explain what makes IQ more important than other variables like height, a good sense of rhythm or eye-hand coordination or even good social skills ?

How desperate do you have to be to hold on to a high IQ score that doesn't mean shit if you have a shit job and can't get laid.

I'm dumb as fuck and I scored 130 on those bullshit online tests. It doesn't make any sense. Is high IQ the "muh dick" of white people ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K23_vkcsncA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_multiple_intelligences#IQ_tests
youtube.com/watch?v=qMHCW1RIqBk
iwu.edu/economics/PPE16/PPE2008-7.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a good sense of rhythm or eye-hand coordination or even good social skills ?

All useless if you're literally retarded.

Stef and the FDR cult are just obsessed with what they don't have.

To put it another way, isn't society better off when people are smart enough to get their work done but just dumb enough to feel grateful to have the job ?

How smart do you have to be a janitor, a cook or even a white collar office drone ?

IQ determines how successful a species is gonna be. However in modern society EQ is far more important as it determines how good a person is at networking, which is probably the most effective way of being successful as an individual.

>cultural Marxism

>I don't get it

What exactly do you not get? High IQ races, regions and countries are successful. Low IQ races, regions and countries are not. The correlation is direct and doesn't take much thought to see.

IQ is an excellent predictive measure for someones life outcome. Tbh its not so much about "high IQ", as it is about moderately high average IQ.

Its why blacks tend to struggle and do poorly in any western society, relative to whites asians etc. Their average IQ is lower, somewhere around 85. When most people have the IQ of someone we used to consider functionally retarded, that should tell you there is a problem.

Discussions of IQ are only really relevant when talking about entire populations and groups of people. Nobody cares if you are high IQ and a fuck up, or low IQ and a scientist. There will always be outliers.

>I'm dumb as fuck and I scored 130 on those bullshit online tests. It doesn't make any sense. Is high IQ the "muh dick" of white people ?
I can't tell if this is bait or genuine retardation. Either way, here's your (you) Ahmed.

>How smart do you have to be a janitor

IQ scores are directly related to economic output, social dysfunction, and the ability to have a functioning democratic system

South Africa's election right now has the candidates claiming that if you don't vote for them, your ancestors will haunt you from beyond the grave. This isn't democracy, it's a joke.

Notice how legions of stupid people are easily manipulated by the media. While smart people have a broad swath of different ideologies and beliefs that are the result of their free thinking

i think germanics are successful because of a high iq and eq. the eq makes us empathetic (cucks) but also helps the native homogenous population work together. Its the reason gooks with their high iq have no souls/ empathy and basically become second tier societies because of this.

>Notice how legions of stupid people are easily manipulated by the media. While smart people have a broad swath of different ideologies and beliefs that are the result of their free thinking
IQ on the left is higher than on the right.

I don't get what the fascination with IQ is on this shitty site. If you were raised in a white neighborhood and went to a white school you might as well subtract 20 points from whatever you got on the test because that's what your real IQ would be if you were raised in a black neighborhood.

>online tests

>dude IQ is a product of environment

Welcome to Sup Forums, enjoy your stay.

>IQ on the left is higher than on the right.

Leftists love saying this, even the really dumb ones, but if someone said the same about anything other than IQ, it would immediately sound ridiculous.

It's just funny how some people think IQ validates them and their beliefs. It's almost like nogs holding on to the bbc meme.

>>online tests

They're ridiculous and flawed but they obviously cater to people that need to be told they are super smart.

youtube.com/watch?v=K23_vkcsncA

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAALEEEEEEEEED

>DJ Khaled is Arab muslim
>checks flag

Germany yes!

IQ tests don't tell you nearly enough about a person. People have multiple intelligences and IQ tests only measure linguistic very specific abilities: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_multiple_intelligences#IQ_tests

Furthermore, education is a lot more important than intelligence.

Lastly, that anarchist rodent is the biggest idiot on this planet. He doesn't understand political philosophy or even basic logic. Stop watching him.

Congratulations, you just played yourself.

I still wonder if he's some genius taking the piss or legit retarded. I honestly can't say which.

youtube.com/watch?v=qMHCW1RIqBk

> dumb nigger
> your iq is stupid > i scored 130 in bullshit online test!

> fat arab
> do pushups > anotaone > anotaone > anotaone

__
p.s. actually OP is anglo advertising molenjews subversive speeches, full of #CognitiveEase and > muh anglo contribution.
Probably it`s even molenjew himself, considering that he tries to use cognitive ease about racial relationships in op-post.

>what is an aggregate sample
Nobody gives a shit about individual tests you fuck

>Furthermore, education is a lot more important than intelligence.
Nice citation for your opinion. Actually education doesn't add that much, it's just smart people that pursue it. iwu.edu/economics/PPE16/PPE2008-7.pdf

It is true. I got 132 on that test amd Im also dumb.

That site is probably all flawed. The tests are more about spatial geometry than anything. And Im not talking about equations and shit.