Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

No

wtf i love mormons now

DROP YOUR KNEES

nope

fuck off muhammad

I actually wish his car would would fly off a bridge.

He was the voice of reason. He predicted the downfall of the GOP if they picked Trump as their nominee, long before anyone else did. We should have listened. We could have prevented this.

fuck off magic underwear man

Yes. Romney (or any sane Republican) would be leading by 10+ points. But no, white poorfags had to go and vote for Trump just because they actually believed him when he said Mexicans were taking their jobs.

Ffs when we get a president that who's main focus smaller government and lower taxes.

Go fuck yourself and your magic underwear.

Mormons are the worst Christians, more worse than the Pentecostals who roll around on floor in piles of snakes while talking jibberish.

No. Saged

This.

No I don't miss the guy who would've been Bush 2.0 in a best case scenario.

>Miss me yet?

Something like 5 million evangelicals sat home in the last election, because they don't consider Mormon's to be Christians.

Romney was a weak candidate.

His campaign was basically.
>i'm not obama
>i'll get the same end results as obama, but by doing something different. something I cannot lay out in a plan at the moment.

then he picks this vp candidate that uses ayn rand books for something other than starting fires.wanted to slash social security and medicare.

close our border or the country is fucked

romney is a cuck

mormons are best christians they belief in retarded shit but they have the best values

>mormon
no

Yes. You should definitely come out publicly and denounce Trump and if you would be so kind could you endorse Hillary? It would help Trump even more.

mormons are the ((())) of chrisitians

Not at all

Hillary would demolish him

And he's basically a white Obama anyway. They agree on nearly everything

murica is fucked i guess.

not this.

You guys are idiots.

Right now is the time when the "democrats" or "neo-cons" are circling our wagons. If you actually think that Romney wouldn't have been media assassinated in the EXACT same way as Trump has, you are naive as fuck

especially considering that Romney lost becuase he had binders full of women and because he wanted to put y'all black people back in chainz.

You guys are foolish if you think that Romney would have even an inkling of support by now. You forget that since Obama was re-elected, he legalized propaganda.

also, maybe they wouldn't have pushed the propaganda AS hard, but that would be because Romney would be doing the same things as Clinton; aka selling our nation down the river.

no catholics are the jews of christians

THIS THREAD IS HEAVILY SHILLED, SAGE AND DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS

proof oy vey oh gay

Another jewish fact they dont have much faith in god

no mormons definitely are. That's not a problem for me. But Mormons

A. Stockpile food and water
B. Stockpile Guns
(they do this for the "apocolypse" but in the end, they would be the ones to survive a habbening)

>You forget that since Obama was re-elected, he legalized propaganda.
How? Admittedly, I made the mistake of not voting for Mitt. I hadn't discovered this board and bought the media narrative hook line and sinker.