MILO HATE THREAD

Anyone else had enough of this Faggot? I thought he was pretty funny, albeit cringy, when he was doing his 'Dangerous Faggot' tour but he's clearly just an opportunist now, pushing his own degenerate agenda. He's always been a useful idiot but I assumed he'd fuck off back to his AIDS hole once things got serious.

Nah you just don't understand the unconventional conservatism of big black cocks

Only redditors like him.

He's a coattail riding fag, only liked by other fags who whinge about stupid "alt-right" shit.

Yeah but he's one of the most prominent Trump supporters in the UK, I can't think of another popular figure who regularly endorses Trump here.

He's good at BTFOing SJWs in debates etc but really he just makes all the same arguments that are made a hundred times over on the internet, but since he's a faggot he is allowed to make them in public without being shouted down.

Overall probably a net positive for the rise of the right wing, but he is a bit too degenerate for my liking.

Just wait until after November to shit on these people. Frankly, whatever works.

I don't like him either but you just have to grit and bear it, and shift his followers more right if you come into contact with them.

i would hate fuck his boipucci desu senpai

I thought he was decent at first, then BBC.

Once I found out he had a British accent I pretty much dropped him

No, you're an impatient idiot who doesn't realise what is good for you.

Considering no one else speaking truthfully about politics is getting any media attention I'm ok with it. You want Gavin to be the only one representing redpilled ideas? He doesn't even get onto most talkshows.

You don't even know what redpilled means Israedditor

are you some butthurt buzzfeed editor? or maybe just another mudslime? he might be a faggot and jew, but you are literally cancer.

Wish Ben wouldn't have shot himself he was much more enjoyable until he lost it and went anti-trump and all "woah is me everyone hates me because i'm a jew". Milo used to be enjoyable as well until he went all "I'm a giant faggot and your all faggots and faggot faggot faggot". I understand it's good that it's a good card to use against them but now that he's all carry me peasants it's a hard cock to swallow.

What's wrong with the dude's dick?

>now that he's all carry me peasants it's a hard cock to swallow.

He's always been an opportunist, he calls himself that very word. He calls himself a provocateur all the time. I don't even like the guy buy at least he's honest with what he's doing.

that faggot is so PC on jew book
wonder why he is all blue pilled now
can't a drama queen and an attention whore not live without social networks

Ben is not a trump fan, but he isn't a Never Trump guy. He's got a sound reason behind why he doesnt support Trump and is consistent about it. He's still one of the most intelligent and valuable pundits out there.

And he wears his kikeness on his head. Nobody can deny he shills for Israel like they do with Kikeannapouwitz or Lauren Southernwitz

kinda funny how he lost all of his clout once he was banned from twitter

US gays in the 50's-70's actually were more often right-wing commie haters than leftist faggots. Trump is making America great again already, and he hasn't even started yet.

In the 60's and 70's they were heavily involved with the leftist anti-war movement. They had common cause because they were lumped in with communists and anarchists as potential security threats. The only gay dudes who were on the right were a wealthy minority.

I'm just wondering how anyone seriously ever "got into him" (not sexually related).

What's wrong with his schlong?

Katie Hopkins, but she's like, pure vomit

All sodomites need to be executed, plain and simple. Milo is no exception

He's just a troll, but he's also a troll that can attract people to Trump's side. Regardless of whether we like those people or not, it's crucial to him winning the presidency.

>he says, closing the gaytube tab on his browser

Milo shits on liberals and has immunity for being a faggot

Do you think any straight white guy could get away with the stuff he is saying today and get away with it…or even get media coverage

Milo haters are fucking retarded

No one is asking you to suck nigger dick but just appreciate Milo for the troll he is

Not everyone has to be an Aryan superman to be on our side

Fucking retards

uncut

>projecting this much
Stayed cucked to the eternal homo, degenerate.

Oh well, somehow I thought this wealthy minority was actually the majority. Thank you for "correcting the record", ameribro.

because he's an establishment puppet like the rest you stupid bitch. and so is Trump. you alt right pieces of shit are a cancer on politics. kill yourself you cock loving dumb fuck

He's gotta find *some* way to shill t-shirts and swag with Sup Forums memes on them. . .

If you think that then maybe this board isn't for you? Maybe you should go to and talk about how there's a shadow government pulling all the strings?

>thinking conspiracy doesn't go along with politics

you've never read a history book in your life have you? it's okay I was 17 once too

keep telling yourself that

I have a question for you, and people like you.
If everyone is part of the establishment and there's no "good guy" with more than 10 000 followers then why do you continue to wallow in hopelessness? You obviously consider the struggle lost long ago so why do you bother with being an angry depressed loser on the internet?
Just fuck off and give up already, let the people who haven't do their thing

That fucking faggot dick head didn't go to Sweden to get the shit kicked out of him by Muslims' what a pussy i would of loved to see it all kick off.