Sup Forums BTFO

I'm speechless.... I CANNOT support Trump after this.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University
livescience.com/1349-sun-blamed-warming-earth-worlds.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Historian here.
Fuck off.

Ignore OP. Post Hillary

>white text with yellow highlights
>(((occupy democrats)))

>Trump is a liar
>doesn't actually list or disprove anything he's said
>appeal to authority instead.
Reminder to ignore shill threads.

Care to post what he has lied about? I want to be informed.

This shitpost is so bad that I think were going to have to take money from you.

>I think that lying constantly and shamelessly is new territory in politics

>Trump is a liar
>Look these liberal Academics confirm this
>Lies Lies Lies
>Occupy Democrats
>We are moving to Canada
>Trump is a fear mongering and a Demagogue
>Trump wants to genocide Mexicans.

Well well, all of those are from cucked colleges

There you go user
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

We lost Democrats like that.

Let's talk

Sage

>"Sup Forums BTFO"
>occupy democrats
>this shit again
fuck off autistic leaf

>inb4 370 replies

>politifact

debunked

Want some lies directly from his twitter account then?

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385

he is either a liar or a complete idiot with that statement.

>10 DOLLARS AN HOUR
4 shitpots

I'm not saying Trump doesn't say idiotic bullshit, but you are naive if you think politifact is randomly selecting statements for truthfulness and giving unbiased judgements on those statements.

But Trump really does lie and make up fabricated "facts" extremely frequently user. i even gave examples in the thread proving this

>mfw

I would honestly rather have someone who makes up shit that's inoccuous than someone who does it with malicious intent

>Israel

By "malicious intent", do you mean like how Trump lied to the people he scummed in trump university?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University

Why do they never provide an example?

Can you demonstrate that it isn't true? Man made global warming is demonstrably false so the only question is about who is pushing the idea.
China would certainly have a lot to gain by doing this.

Man-made global warming is not only true, its not even a political question, its a scientific fact. go learn some climate science and what "the greenhouse effect" actually means. then come to this thread when you are done.

It's posts like this that are making even ME hate leafs.

This is the "NO U" Argument.

Just replace "Trump" with "Hillary" And it'll start making much more sense

There's a difference between fabricating facts and having a different point of view than other people.

Do you know that Al Gore is heavily invested in Chinese manufacturing companies?

source bro?

It wouldn't make any sense because even though Hillary does lie sometimes, the frequency of her lies does not even come close to how many times Trump is lying and making up facts.

same shit every time.

>TRUMP SAID SOME STUFF

i don't give a cotton pickin' fuck what he said. i DO care very much about what clinton has DONE as a politician.

>murder
>extortion
>racketeering
>selling political favors
>corruption
>money laundering
>drug trafficking

Its so comical canacucks are so interested in what were doing here. Literally no one in the US gives a FUCK about what youre doing.

1. It's not a matter of point of view. man made global warming is not subjective, it's an objective fact.

2. Global warming derives from decades of scientific research, not al gore.

Kike please die

14/88

This guy seriously believes in global warming.

Are you trying to demonstrate that its not only trump making up facribated facts, but also his supporters?

>israeli flag
>posts the wiki jew as a source
>blatantly lies to portray something as it is not

Youre only hurting yourself here Chatzkel.

give examples.

Al Glore got it mainstream, that's a fact.

Its also a fact that the surface temperature of nearly every other planet in our solar system has risen at the same time as the Earths.

Are they burning nasty black polluting coal too?

Global warming is not even about belief user.
It was proven beyond doubt by decades of research.

Some politicians in the republican party try to mislead the public to favor their oil patrons, which is sad.

Wow a bunch of vague quotes. I'm now with her.

I'm #cruzmissile now

I've never even understood this argument.

What's stopping oil tycoons from buying up all the new energy companies and just continuing from there with their monopoly?

Nothing.

see: 1. Show me the data
2. Even if it is warming, if its warming in a different, slower rate than earth, it still suggests the origin of earth's global warming is within earth itself.

1/10, didn't even make me think.

Okay, so i checked your claims by myself, and the results are that the sun is actually radiating less heat.

"Claims that solar system bodies are heating up due to increased solar activity are clearly wrong. The sun’s output has declined in recent decades. Only Pluto and Neptune are exhibiting increased brightness. Heating attributed to other solar bodies remains unproven."

yet again, a trump supporter making up a lie.

livescience.com/1349-sun-blamed-warming-earth-worlds.html

I'm at work, you get 1 article.

Good to know that within 3 minutes you have your mind made up about the fate of our planet though.

Maybe you should do a little more personal research.

Hey man, I'm skeptical about climate change but you can't prove that every planet is getting warmer, this has been a "fact" repeated by people denying climate change for over 15 years, and it basically never had any basis.

Yeah but a lot of predictions have proven massively over-exaggerated. For example Hanson's predictions in 1988. Most of the modern models that predict total world disaster include strong "positive feedback" loops that can't be tested or substantiated at all.

That's why there are charts out there showing how the climate has fluctuated far before what man even knew what coal was.

>I'm speechless.... I CANNOT support Trump after this.

You're so deep into being an effeminate Millennial that you can't not type like one. Jesus christ, is CTR staffed entirely by college undergrads or something?

"This would still not be enough to counteract warming of between 2 to 12 degrees Fahrenheit from greenhouse gases"

A quote from the very same article you gave me.

wtf i hate trump now

Did you read, I don't know... The rest of the article?

>politifact

You're Canadian, your opinion is worth peanuts

>muh appeal to authority

by the way I wanted to ask someone form lebabon.
what is the situation like in lebanon regarding the immigration crisis? what do people think? how many """""""refugees""""" are actually there? will it ever stop?

>politifact says he lied a lot

I read parts of it, and from what i read, it pretty much debunks claims that earth's global warming is because of the sun.

Heck, it even says it at the start of the article.
"the majority of climate scientists and astrophysicists agree that the sun is not to blame for the current and historically sudden uptick in global temperatures on Earth, which seems to be mostly a mess created by our own species. "

You cannot defend this

technical foul: he never said anything about the sun being the cause

Eggheads hating on Trump.

kek

It's the most reasonable cause for such a thing that i could think of.

Either way, the fact still stands that man-made global warming is a scientific fact.

A FUCKING LEAF
thinks his opinion matters on our candidates
DUDE WEED gtfo

>polifact

>It's that same shill from canada thread

You have no life and have never swayed a single opinion

Your only accomplishment is squandering your own life by spending time with people who hate you

You cannot defend this

@84953403

The record has not been corrected. And you will be fined.