Brit/pol/ - Phenomenal Peel Edition

Sir Robert Peel (1788-1850) was a British Prime Minister for two terms (1834–1835 and 1841–1846) and credited with being both the founder of the modern British police force and the modern Conservative Party.

>Alexis Jay named as new chairwoman of abuse inquiry
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37043545

>GMB Union defies Chairman Corbyn
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37026145

>UTTER MADMAN gets pissed and tries to break into Buckingham Palace
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37024767

>Retail spending up by most in six months as post-Brexit economy continues to grow stronger, still planning on moving to Canada?
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-retail-brc-idUKKCN10K070

>Heatwave lasting TWO WEEKS to hit parts of Britain with scorching 30C temperatures
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uk-weather-heatwave-lasting-two-8589047

>Five new Labour Party members have won a High Court battle over their legal right to vote in leadership election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37009871

>Treasury and City reach consensus, Norway option is still cuckoldry
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/06/treasury-looks-at-quitting-the-single-market-as-city-rejects-nor/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnmzcHSCn0c
twitter.com/Politico_Daily/status/763776243254882305
youtu.be/ktcBtITv97M?t=9m46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did he mean by this?

nige

What you studying and where

cyber security @ leicester
just gonna commute cos its close and i need to visit QMC every week anyways

How old? I'm wondering if it's possible to clone an Nct travel pass/mango card? Any ideas with the use of a NFC reader

>another Labour hustings tonight

Could we make a drinking game out of this? What did they say a lot last time?

Who /Maoist/ here?

>Muh Jews
>Muh Nazi Germany

You realize Israel along with Portugal were one of the few nations to trade and send arms to Rhodesia and South Africa, directly supporting Apartheid right?

This Jew conspiracy to destroy the white race is really my favorite meme

How do you cope with the cramps everyday? must be maddening, I can barely stand thinking about the last time my shit cramped up.

Are you on pain meds for it?

i have no idea about the card system since they updated it

fuck off kike.

Probably a more recent mifare system, want to stay in Nottingham?

>t.Muhammad

Israelis are bro tier

nah i was taking loads of medication for headaches but i realised it wasn't really helping and was probably not doing me any good in the long run so i don't bother with pain killers anymore for anything

the pain is just a sort of oh fuck here we go again
the worst bit is when im with somebody so i try my best to hide it but they usually notice and i try to convince them im fine

i did want to stay in notts but suddenly all my friends decided to move so im not so sure

Fuck off JIDF

Israel is an ethnic nationalist state. Doesn't matter what they do while the kikes here push multiculti and degeneracy

wrong again kike

sounds rough m8, hope it improves

>if you don't love jews you are a muslim

Anyone here from Norn Iron? Londoner here who fucking loves you guys.

Yes because a few quotes and infographs from some cucks in the US with jewish heritage is damning proof

All jews worldwide are linked with the same political mindset

I'm totally convinced, you've won me over Mehmet

Remember lads.

Becuase the average number of GSCEs per person in this thread is 4 1/2.

I think Karen would vote Lib Dem

God that sounds fucking terrible m8000

I hope you can find something that will help you with your cramps, you shouldnt have to deal with that everyday

I like it fuck off cunt

Am I the only one who thinks you can't be truly redpilled unless you've never had a gf?

stupid jews.

hey it has its bonuses like being able to tell females to check their privilege at only getting cramps for a few days a month

nope

Love is Insipid

Congratulations! You just won the internet.

>talking to women

pot kettle black

Kek

>all the red pilled brits are depressed shut ins
>all the blue pilled brits are happy and outgoing

You guys need to somehow get Nigel Farage to run for PM in the next general election. He's the only one who can save your god forsaken island.

>implying Karen isn`t a Conservative

>Am I the only one who thinks you can't be truly redpilled unless you've never had a gf?
This.

Only truly useless and unsucessful people can be truly red pilled. Only those with no life experiences understand how the world truly functions....

You're not red-pilled about women until you have had kids . . .lost the house . . .. lost access to your kids and lived through that shit.

you can't "run for pm"

he'd have get elected as a MP and win a majority for UKIP, but he's standing down anyway

sounds grim desu, I'll just hold out for Wizard powers

I've had plenty of life experience. But you have to be some degree of bluepilled to actually to,erase the company of roasties for 5 minutes, never mind get caught up in their never ending drama.

I had a conversation with a Chad the other day and the amount of his life that revolves around roastie bullshit was depressing. It's such a waste.

*tolerate the company of

Nah it's the opposite in a way. Maybe we only have extremist views because we are losers. Maybe the normies are right.

Only fathers with a large family are truly red-pilled.

im redpill with a bluepill mask.

Normie purge when?
United Kingdom of Great Brit/pol/ when?

The normies are letting their country be taken from them by shitskins though.

>sounds grim desu, I'll just hold out for Wizard powers
It's not much fun and I wouldn't recommend it, it really screws you up.

Your dreams of living a decent family life are thrown in the bin and there is nothing you can do about it. She had legal aid - I had to pay for mine . . .there comes a time when you just have to give up both financially and for your own sanity.

Where'd they go

> youll never have a powerful british mature female politician give you a handjob in high heels

Someone pls hold me ;_;

> Reminder

Brit/pol/ is for normies, only.

NEET's OUT NOW

>tfw i cant reveal my genuine desire to genocide the subhumans.

youtube.com/watch?v=KnmzcHSCn0c

ROBOT UPRISING NOW

GAS THE WAGIES

Penny Mordaunt is qt

Sorry to hear that mate.

1 decided to live in leicester
2 are going on a trip around europe in a gap year
1 is going to africa on some care work
1 is living next door but ignoring me for some reason
1 is going back to Norn Iron
Went from being surrounded by bros to pretty alone desu
will just have to make some new friends if there are any fashy ones at uni

Oh a thiccy. Do want

>1 is going to africa on some care work
JUST
U
S
T

feels bad man
>also new oc btw pls spread

if I become a wizard can I summon Karen?

>British Schoolgirl Kadiza Sultana who left the UK to join Daesh has been killed in an airstrike on her home in the Daesh stronghold of Raqqa.

twitter.com/Politico_Daily/status/763776243254882305

kek
You forgot to put British in inverted commas mate.

What language should I learn /pol?

I started a little bit of Spanish but not sure if I made the right choice.

I want to learn a European language though, what do you think?

exactly
even when they agree on me with most of politics they want to go help the world by helping some African orphans
Its a good thing to do but i still have my doubts

>European language
you mean Arabic? I've heard it's pretty difficult

You ask this question every few days.

Spanish will enable you to grasp similar languages such as Portuguese and Italian, stick with it.

>you mean Arabic? I've heard it's pretty difficult
I do speak a little Arabic and it's not that hard.

I asked once and got a bunch of meme answers e.g arabic

1 decided to live in leicester

Excuse me?

>I asked once and got a bunch of meme answers e.g arabic
Like I said, I do speak a little Arabic, same as I do with French and German . ..I'm no expert but I can get by reasonably well.

I spoke to a guy from Qatar once and he thought I was Kurdish . . .even though I am 100% sparkly white English.

Learn French. Once they sort themselves out they'll be our best bros again

French, Dutch or Danish.
If you want to go further from Indo-Euro languages learn Mandarin or Japanese.

>British
>tanned German

esperanto

>esperanto
When I was young, I thought Esperanto would be the language of the future .. .. turns out more people speak Klingon than Esperanto.

yh mate i don't want to live there
just check them demographics
but in all seriousness Nottingham is a better city in every way and its only getting better

good

>@afneil
FTSE 100 smashed through 6,900 before close of trade this afternoon.

Notts boys. NG3 here too. Next thread needs to be an 'Olde Trip to Jerusalem' edition.

Picture related.

>yfw you see the celtic general thread

i think they cancelled this product?

>fucking reeeeee
they were the best things ever

>why live anymore?

>guy having a piss in the gateway . .. nice.

Just following his cock towards the beer, lad. A balding man in chinos and a rain jacket wouldn't piss in the gateway of the oldest inn in England.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

"GREAT" BRITAIN you guys have now less medals than germany now hahahaha. You won't be winning any more gold medals now I promise. Germany and poland btfo in rowing and Australia and Canada will btfo in athletics and indoor cycling

>caring about the normielympics

Is Brit/pol/ at war with Celt/pol/?

what events would be in the neet/britpol/shut in olympics?

>tendie throwing
>piss bottle lifting
>loudest REEEEEEEing
>karenposting

i didnt even watch the 2012 Olympics.

why should we care about some boring sports?

Thank you this shit cracks me up.
>So fucking good

Israel betrayed both of them.

youtu.be/ktcBtITv97M?t=9m46s

>You'll never get sweets delivered to you in a basket crossing a gorge while GSTQ plays
Why even live?

3 anons in NG3?? the chon is popular in notts

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. ...

Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation." "Praktischer Idealismus" Count Kalergi, EU intellectual father and Federal Europe activist
>not having a girlfriend who was your friend since the childhood

So what are we gonna call Calais when we retake it, lads? I'm thinking 'Calaylesbury'

I love how they didn't even use the cross flag. Links too much to European heritage. Vague, meaningless stars is much more preferable to those types.