Lets look at america and trump shall we

Lets look at america and trump shall we.

>Trump says one tiny thing and its distorted into unbelievably sick shit.

>Hillary says retard shit like tax all the middle class or who cares about benghazi. Or cant even walk up 5 stairs...LET THAT SINK IN

Now you look at a trump rally never under 5000 here in FL at her rally there were under 150 people.

What can we do to show people the truth? Its apparent the media is rigged as well as the polls but what can we do?

>what can we do?
Keep gargling trump's jizz down your throat while you stay in denial about your candidate

>Mexican intellectual

10 FEET HIGHER

Do people not see the evil in her laughter?

Her smile hits my eyes like Satan blowing smoke in my face.

BUILD

Hillary is going down the same way Lenin did

that's poetic.

So I guess you did take my advice posted above, considering all this autistic memeing.

Congrats btw

#hillaryshealth

Build the wall.

do you really REALLY think that SC or GA or TX would lean towards hillary like they are saying. Be real these are some of the reddest hillbilly states one earth

>Now you look at a trump rally never under 5000 here in FL at her rally there were under 150 people.

Please stop with this. If your other points are valid, this just makes you look stupid.

If rally crowds meant anything, Bernie would be the nominee and Ron Paul would be President today.

But the 30,000 people in a basketball arena, a huge crowd, amount to fuck all on election day when several million people might vote.

Crowd size means dick.

Bernie beat hillary...THIS IS KNOWN. They threw in when it was time to get to counting ohh were just going to count super delegates sorry bernie you lose when he BTFO hillary

>SC

AhAs been in the past, but the voters in that state are almost a third non-white now, which gives Clinton a yuge head start.

I suspect Trump will win SC, but he may have to spend some resources there.

Bernie would have beaten Hillary, except he didn't get as many votes. I know this because math.

Hurr we are free democracy works it not rigged what are you talking about lalala. No da banks da media and candidates dont work together. Everyting is great we are free!

Strong delusions

>Mexico

>not rigged

It was not rigged -- there was improper collusion between Hillary's camp and the DNC -- which Bernie could render meaningless by getting more votes than she got. He didn't, he got fewer votes than her. Hence fewer delegates, which made her advantage in Super Delegates meaningless -- she won if you did not count Super Delegates.

damn that was savage, lol.

Does anyone know where I can find this specific video.