So with all this "heightening tension" between Russia and Ukraine...

So with all this "heightening tension" between Russia and Ukraine, does anyone have links to livestreams like we had with Maiden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTBiAPThtiw
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-yXZ4a3R4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go damn I can't wait for Ukie actions to startup again.

Russia can't afford war in Ukraine and Syria at the same time.

Ukraine's partition when?

Hmmmm I wonder who is sliding with all of these Russian/Ukraine threads

Everyone here love a good happening. Ukraine happenings is one of the best.

>ukraine

no such thing

Thank you

We'll have streams soon enough. The RT cam of Donetsk airport was pretty epic.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTBiAPThtiw

exactly. Shouldn't there be some kind of live streams going on right now in case something does happen?

tanks when ?

The best battles of the Ukraine War were not caught on camera. Mostly aftermath, or skirmishing of garrison troops.

There definitely won't be anything in the first phase. Those troops don't want to be seen and have operational discipline. Troops cell phones are confiscated. Cell towers are disabled. Radio jammers are enabled. Internet backbone cut/disconnected.

There will be a rapid push and no one will no what the fuck happened. Afterwards, NAF forces will move in to garrison/mop up as well as Russian media to film the results.

According to most accounts in Illovaisk, Debaltsevo, & Crimea, they went from skirmish with dozens to thousands of armored troops in the field basically overnight. But the only proof is the huge trail of destruction and eyewitness reports.

Ukrainian armed forces on highest alert. Fighter jets flying over cities and landing on highways instead of airports. Looks like they are imitating scenario of Russians bombing airports where jets are based.
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-yXZ4a3R4

>RUSSIA DINDU NUFFIN WRONG
MUHFUGGEN POOTIN IS A FUGGEN HOMIE BITCH STOP MESSIN WITH MA CREW OR ITS ON BITCH NIGGER

UA Paratrooper forces training close to Crimean border not so long ago

>tfw trainer jets with no armaments

They are training the landing, why would they use armaments? Here is typical load on Su-27.

About six R-27ER and R-27ET and some R-73

Does Ukraine have highways? I'm suprised.

Because if this is a training exercise to learn how to fly it is far to late. It could start at any minute. I guarantee you that the Russian "training exercises" are just a pretext to put their forces into position and collect signal intelligence in case combat starts.

its training exercise of landing on highways instead of airports, in case Russian tactical missles bomb Ukrainian airports where most jets are based.

Soviets did this during WW2 , highways are used as reserve.

This is not something typical for pilots and they need to train.

Agree that they need to train. But *right now*, they need to be ready for combat. Any skills they haven't trained already is too late.

It is like Poland running Calvary drills on August 30, 1939.

You are right, but Ukrainians are training their air force for past 2 years pretty actively.

Anyway Ukrainian air force is no match for Russia, they can delay effectiveness of RUAF and make some trouble to buy time along with air defense brigades.

They have no chance in direct combat , i hope Ukrainian command realizes this and only hopes for buying time and assimetric actions.

>i hope Ukrainian command realizes this
I doubt it. Their airforce was just food for SAMs during the last fight.

And they did take lesson. Actively buying jammers and new flare systems for jets to make them more protected from SAM and manpad.

> Their airforce was just food for SAMs during the last fight.

Not surprised. Su-25 were actively bombing columns near Russian border , easy target for Russians