Well Sup Forums who do you trust more?

nbcpoll.com/nbc-poll-donald-trump-media-trust/

In Trump we trust.

thank you for this gift

I saw one poll that said 4% believe the media.

Are you the fuckin leaf from Calgury or Vancouver?

thats fucking incredible

It deeply saddens me that 92% of the population is that retarded.

Thats fucking WOMEN
>LOL
Im sure that Clinton will win

>A poll conducted by NBC News / NBC Poll of registered female voters found that voters backed Trump by an unheard of margin, 92% said they believe Trump over the media.

Crooked hillary BTFO

WON'T SOMEONE CORRECT THE RECORD?!?!?!?

>posts anime
>calls other people retarded
Every time.

Ottawa, where Trudeau lives! I love Trudeau!

Seriously guys, this record needs to be corrected right now!

Another staggering anecdotal broadside at laughably fraudulent polling numbers.

>55,000 votes
>anecdotal

But sure this is the internet and there's never any certainty.

its a +/- 92%

Keep calm

The media's been absolutely biased and completely losing their shit. Even if you didn't know the facts, even most children would be able to see they're full of shit.

Of course you do. Retarded cucknadian

even brazilian media is shilling for hillary.

I trust Donnie to be a lame duck president and someone to keep crooked Hillary out of office until we can re-up in four more years and hopefully not cuck ourselves with shit teir politicians for candidates.

Fuck Yellowstone.

The real explosion is coming in November when voters make the election map go solid fucking red.

MSM reaps what the sow. Most people see them for what they are.

I'm all for freedom of press but there comes a point where the cancer needs to be purged when they've become so blatantly corrupted with subversive agendas.

>female voters

D-does this mean women are honorary Aryans?

Yeah that's the Lion King how young are you

I can't wait till TRUMP wins I hope he fires so many people

I honestly don't think theses major news networks will survive a Trump presidency.

They must feel it coming and are desperate seeing as they have dropped the facade of objectivity.

>Only female voters

Topkek.MSM BTFO

NBC ***IS*** "The Record" according to normies.

>Quis justificus ipsos justificarum?

lovely!

I was being edgy and ironic you nigger

So if they included men in that poll, it would probably be 99% that trust Trump.

And that's only WOMEN?

Astonishing.

Let this be a lesson. Trump is more palatable to normies when he's compared to something worse. When trolling and shilling for Trump among normies, set him in stark contrast to the dishonest, border dissolving, warmongering establishment and their media goons.

Force them to choose between "Trump and the establishment" or "Trump and the neocons" or "Trump and the media" or "Trump and la raza" or "Trump and open borders" or "Trump and endless war" or "Trump and an anti-2nd amendment supreme court". These are all things we're gonna be getting with Clinton.

How the fuck...?

>lame duck

Get ready to see some shit if he is president. It will be a wild ride.

>8% still pick the lugenpresse
We have work to do

If those are the only too choices then Trump, but I really feel like I need a none of the above choice.

I'm not sure why these numbers are surprising anyone. Does anyone actually trust the media at this point? If you aren't aware of atleast SOME media bias, i think you might actually be retarded.

I wish the eastern front, but I joined army so prob russian meat grinder

Is no one going to correct the record? :(

If he passes actual libel laws, their bullshit is done.

What's this guys name again?

I think he will try to pull some crazy shit but honestly no one in congress/senate will want to work with him on anything. It's insulting to them that they have spent their whole life trying to be politicians and then this memelord stroll in and declares himself president. They will all resent him so much.

It is 11% believing the media now, but still it only lets you pick two things, Trump or the media. Neither has a lick of trustworthiness to it, but at least they aren't Clinton.

Anyone who believes either either of the two options is a fucking idiot.

Which was just a sad rip off of a much better anime. It is still a cartoon.

>lefty calling everyone else dumb using the ancient method of "I am smart and they disagree with me therefore they are dumb dumbs."

Every time, when this fails will you go back to telling all the dumb fat rednecks that they are all dumb fat rednecks for not agreeing with you because your party is the one that cares about all the dumb fat rednecks?

>lion king
>anime

b8

Johann Millerbells

Who to trust; the media that constantly tries to force scandals that no one believes in or the man who is economically correct in all of his known policies and is a successful billionaire businessman?

>Believing the media
>Not retarded

ok

When its edgy and cool to go against popular opinions, of course those polls will reflect that. No evidence or facts will change a stubborn mind. But the laughs we get when they are proven wrong, time and time again.

You'll be one of them.

Anime is just cartoons, boy.

March poll

>western animations
>anime is not applicable

Not only that but it's based off of an "anime" from japan. Complete rip off.

retards m8, never change.