Do you side with Iran or Israel?

Do you side with Iran or Israel?

Which country has spawned several empires, given birth to modern civilization, ruled 46% of the human population, lived for more than 5000 years and which country is controlling the west and making everyone turn against each other? If you know the answer to this and you side with Israel, you are only being delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=nbjVrm6XS_A

Israel because they are not rabid sandniggers

Iran, jews throughout the centuries, have destroyed cultures, took money and land. Why do you think they were kicked out by all of the countries beforehand?

Jews aren't Semitic anymore? Oh ok.

Israel isn't ruled by an oppression theocratic madman.

Iran because Israel caused this mess

they are not muslims

So every Muslim is a sand nigger? We're going to drop the race card and assume every Muslim as a violent Jew/Arab now? Oh ok.

Iran because they are much more culturally related to the West.

They definitely won't be causing problems once Israel is out of the picture.

Sunni-Shia relations were so great before 1948.

Nothing to do with race. Islam is cancer, noo matter if it's a white/sandnigger/asian muslim

of course it has nothing to do with race, it's because you are a goy and you want to be a good one.

Shias have always wanted to wipe out Sunnis aka Arabs since day one.

t. South African kike

t.Mahmoud ibn-Parsi

Lmfaoo captain Sweden back at it again

t. Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Look I dislike sandniggers, but if I have to pick between muslim sandniggers and jewish sandniggers, I'll pick the one who won't blow me up.
You are probably a sandnigger yourself anyway, considering your flag

Don't you have borders to cross, women to rape, below minimum wage to collect, heads to chop off? Honestly, every time I look at you Pablos, I keep thinking to myself "God could've shown these brown manlets a little bit of mercy" because of how short and irrelevant you mestizos are.

I'm afraid you're a goy and nothing I say will get through your thick skull but I think it's scary how you believe your masters won't blow you up.

I have yet to see jewish suicide bombers in Europe Mahmud. So far all terrorists where your kind
>muh good goy
that's not an argument btw

>who won't blow you up
>what is king David hotel bombing
>what is 9/11

Jews bomb from a distance

>king David hotel bombing
not in Europe
>9/11
done by the Saudis. Try again Ahmed

such as?

Well done moving the goalposts

I would unironically side with Israel. Just because Americans are cucked by American jew bankers doesn't mean that Muslim savages should slaughter everybody living in what they consider to be "their" holy lands. Muslims can fuck right off.

Islam is a fucking shit ideology regardless of race. All semitic religions are.

True Indo-European religions were always superior.

We have documented evidence that the Saudis funded 9/11 and that 9/11 was carried out by Muslims. You have ZERO (0) evidence that Israel had anything to do with it.
>inb4 some retired cop saw a couple of jews walking around NYC prior to 9/11

MIDF please leave

>now

But we have been doing this for a long time Ahmen, not just now

Again what I said is "jews will not bomb me".
Post one example of jews bombing Europe, muhamed.
9/11 has nothing to do with Israel

Iran is not the glorious Persian Zoroastrian empire we'd all like it to be. It was cucked by arabs a long time ago.

banged an iranian chick she had hair on her tits. banged a jew she gave me the best bj of my life. I am with Israel

True. I could forgive Islam a lot of its barbarism, which isn't unique in a historical context, if not for its propensity for destroying all evidence of the cultures that predate it. Zoroastrian-Persian culture and history is one of the many victims of Islam's intellectual genocide.

Iran needs to get THORIUM nuclear reactors pushed on them to solve the nuclear debate.

You cant build a bomb with Thorium or any of its products (it can yield Uranium 233 but thats not all that useful for a bomb either).

That would shut them up.

"Take this technology and build your damn reactors or we're embargoing your ass for the next hundred years"

Why do you have to be such a meme Swedistan?

This coming from the pack of Khazar steppeniggers LARPing as ancient Hebrew tribesmen.

because he is an Iranian sandnigger who-s always butthurt and posts here. Not the first time I see him

Nuke both problem solved

Yeah they bomb sandniggers since they hate them too. I think it's a win-win.

KEK

Iran, because in the end both will destroy each other, Israel treats the west like a damn lap dog expecting us to send our children to fight it's wars. Plus they cannot even pay for their own military, hence why they steal essentially over 300 billion dollars a year from the US.

Iran, no contest.

They are shia, it would make sense to back them the shia are less than 10% of muslims, and the Sunni hate them, by backing Shia you divide the Muslim world and let them continue to fight one another.

Iran is a shitty theocracy

Israel is a Jewish supremacist racial military state

They are both shit, but Iran obtaining nukes would be good for the balance of power in the Middle-East and the possibility of peace in the region.

The Jews are global enemy #1.

You fucking morons say "HURR DURR AT LEAST THEY DON'T BLOW ME UP" when they're the ones responsible for your shitty countries IMPORTING the shitskins in the first place.

I pick Iran, they're pretty based and they're the first stepping stone to annihilating the fuck out of every filthy kike.

(((Schlomo))) BTFO

Whichever one starts the war.

> They definitely won't be causing problems once Israel is out of the picture.

This, once Israel is gone American "interests" in the region will drop significantly, terrorism will decline, and Iran will open up while the embargo is lifted.

Sunnis do that shit, Shiite on the other hand typically do not.

True

Plus Iran is against all that Wahhabi bullshit

Jewish ladies are qts. Iranian mudslimes lie religiously(pun intended) and are ugly as fuck. I take more pleasure watching muzzies getting btfo'd, so. . Go Israel??

Is literally Italian. Result of Arab rape babies from Middle Ages, KEK. Fuck off dagofag

Is Puerto Rican, again the result of Arab rape babies from the Middle Ages, KEK. Fuck off moorfag.

Every country should have nukes.

t. Muhamed
stay mad nigger

Neither desu but they are both the only ME countries worth anything because they're not dumb Arabs.

>Israel

lol fucking sandniggers

Wow I stand with Iran now thanks.