How is this even possible in current year 2015+1

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baarle-Nassau
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baarle-Hertog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDf0p4MgFmw
youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6rfxoEFI4
youtube.com/watch?v=B6rzXIYOOmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is why grootnederland is necessary.

bump

SERIAL NO. AND LOCAL NAME:H7, De Loversche Akkers

AREA(ha):0.2469

NOTES:Boundary runs through two dwellings, including the middle of one front door (giving it two house numbers: Loveren 2, Baarle-Hertog / Loveren 19, Baarle-Nassau).

>You have an enclave the size of a house

lmao wtf

its your fault.

>its your fault
How's it our fault???

You and France made Belgium independent

No wonder why Belgium is full of open borders shills. Their borders are shit.

Too stoned to have sorted out these tiny enclaves since then?

What this guy said
If you werent there we would be able to financially cuck the EU even more.
No thats cause of the walen getting more French speaking mudshits into Belgium to silence flemish vote.

Libertarianism. The border cuts through a lot of houses, but you're a resident of the country where your front door is standing. Because the Netherlands have a lower tax rate a lot of people just move their front door

I only found out about this today looking at google maps and then looked it up. I cant believe this is even a thing. Why don't you guys sort it out?

Cant be arsed dealing with the walen. Theres no issue with the flemish so why bother.

>the Netherlands have a lower tax rate
Why do so many wealthy Dutch people move to Belgium, then? I only ever hear a lower tax cited as the reason.

>moving to BELGIUM for tax reasons

lmao no

Why don't they split Belgium into two countries (Waloons/Flemish)?

Can someone explain why this thread is getting slid down the pages???

>not wanting JUST-tier borders
Tsk, no taste.

One should join the Netherlands, the other should join France.
And who should you join?

No idea. We just want the flemish. France can have the walen and their muslim pets.

Maybe you can take them when you leave the EU ; )

Because Belgian REEEEEvolutionaries fucking the glorious Dutch Empire up to get their wimmin fucked by those Algerians, Moroccans and niggers.

Real reason
>some dispute between two dukes or a duke with a count somewhere in the high/late medieval era
>eventually solve it and divide the territory up in small patches of land divided between the different provincial units
>1839
>the provincial unit owning parts of Baarle decides to secede and take half of Baarle with them to form Belgium, ending up with legislative bullshit.

Debiel

Luxembourg can be part of the Greater Netherlands.

Then they probably think Brasschaat is a prestigious place to live and they go there for status.
>mfw

Now I have to post this:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDf0p4MgFmw

t. Waal

I don't know, they speak German, don't they? I'd like all to be divided based on language, myself.

Landverrader :^)
Binnenkort

No they speak Letzeburgs

>Ah the air's a little stuffy over here in the Netherlands, I think i'll scoot over to Belgium ahh there we go nice cool breeze.

They mainly speak Luxembourgish (which is practically a glorified dialect of German that is incomprehensible for the rest of Germaniakind) but that is only in the capital and central area. The north-east speaks German, the south speaks French and the north-west speaks Waloon, which is incomprehensible for everyone including the French and Luxembourgers.

A country so cucked should have no right to exist unless it is a glorified Dutch province.

Why doesn't Belgium, Netherlands and Luxemburg unite?
Netherlands could save the other two from being pretty much 'non-countries'

youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6rfxoEFI4

ZJUUST

I think Belgium has other priorities now than fulfilling it's geopolitical aspirations...

>rather than

People got to choose whether they wanted to live in Belgium or the Netherlands. That's why you see some houses as enclaves, and the border goes in between houses because it's normal for different Europoor households to live in the same house.

Which is better to visit?
>Bruges
>Antwerp
>Anderlecht
>Ghent
>Liege
>Brussels
>Spa

Thinking about visiting this winter

youtube.com/watch?v=B6rzXIYOOmY

She looks like she's gonna blow (again)

Bruges and Ghent, definetely. You can also go to Ieper to pay your respects to your fallen countrymen. Bruges, Ieper and Gent are all approximately at 1h driving distance from each other.

Ghent has the better nightlife though, Bruges is dead at night

>but that is only in the capital and central area. The north-east speaks German, the south speaks French and the north-west speaks Waloon

haha all fun and games but you know people on here will seriously believe stuff like that so please cool it

I went to Leper and visited all the commonwealth graves and WW1 sites when I was at school. Thanks for advice. Is it best to stay I Ghent and visit all the other by train?

Then what do you speak?

That's up to yourself mate. Antwerp, Ghent and Leuven just have a good nightlife because there are lots of students there. I honestly would not go to Brussels, Anderlecht or Liège because those are shitholes.

Luxembourgish

Yes Ghent is nice to stay in for the nights & you can easily get to Bruges, Antwerp, or Brussels by train

I've heard that's practically German.
Anyway, if you had to join Germany, France, or a Benelux Union, which would you choose?

>he doesn't have a border running through his house

Can you explain the German enclaves in Belgium? I never realised how fucked your borders are.

Walloons will NEVER accept being part of a Germanic language speaking super-state. The only way to make progress in this regard is to ditch Wallonia, or genocide/expel the Walloons and repopulate the land with Flemish.

Who do the Belgians like more the Dutch, Germans French or Luxembourgians?

A part of Germany that was given to us after WW1 was given back later, but we kept a strategic railroad (and a few meters on either side of it) for ourselves.

Explain why they just don't sort this out

Mijn neger

literally who gives a fuck though? anglos seem absolutely obsessed with us for some reason...

I like the way you think

Germany

and only in the way that Norwegian is practically Swedish

Flemish like Dutch more typically. Some Flemish (e.g. West-Flemish that live near the French border) like France more than Netherlands for some reason I will never understand.

Walloons obviously like the French.

Young people generally like Germany, while old people are still suspicious of the "moffen' (krauts).

LOW GRADE BANK CLERK
O
W

G
R
A
D
E

B
A
N
K

C
L
E
R
K

BEADY EYED ANGLO SCUM
E
A
D
Y

E
Y
E
D

A
N
G
L
O

S
C
U
M

Feudal bullshit

Should be corrected

It's a bit of a mess.

It's not like every province in the Netherlands speaks Dutch anyway.

is Kosovo a country?

How did you manage to go through two world wars and still 70 years later its still not sorted out?

We tried several times but we failed because of meddling by the counties and church leaders. We did come to an agreement eventually but nobody wants/ nobody cares to fix it indefinitely.

It's an abomination of a language.

just let the thread die already you little shit
20 out of 70 posts are yours? pathetic

Well fuck me for trying to ask an actual question about something political. Instead of posting about 'is X white', is X redpilled, cucks or shilling for trump/Hiliary