Americans will defend living in America

>Americans will defend living in America

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/06/29/man-convicted-in-nanny-cam-new-jersey-home-invasion-beating-gets-life-term.html
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1228/sweden-man-sentenced-to-community-service-for-rape-of-12-year-old-girl.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

story behind this?

did he get arrested?

if i got to chose i would give this fucker the death penalty

>A fucking sun

>not having an alarm system
>not locking your door
>not having a gun on you at all times
Asking for it. You have to defend yourself from the savages of the world, no one is going to do it for you

foxnews.com/us/2016/06/29/man-convicted-in-nanny-cam-new-jersey-home-invasion-beating-gets-life-term.html

In all seriousness, after seeing shit like this, how can people not be racist? I just don't understand it. This shit happens literally all the time but it goes undocumented.

There is literally nothing wrong with being American

Well yeah. We're fucking awesome.

>White people will defend black peoples actions
Ftfy

>foxnews.com/us/2016/06/29/man-convicted-in-nanny-cam-new-jersey-home-invasion-beating-gets-life-term.html

thank fucking jesus

lol

At least he got life in prison without the possibility of parole for 60 years.

Here it would be 5 years top.

yeah we actually punish niggers for their crimes in america

American justice is the best.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1228/sweden-man-sentenced-to-community-service-for-rape-of-12-year-old-girl.html

yeah im moving the fuck back to my home country when im done with my studies

>first world country

proper punishment would involve hanging the people that raised him as well

assuming his dad wasnt alread shot in some gang fight and his mom didnt overdose

bet she owns a gun now

Nigger nigging around

burn the coal pay the toll

Well yeah. What do you expect?

Good. I hope that nigger gets raped to death in prison.

She wasn't a coal burner, though.

>You don't need a gun, just give them what they want!!!!
>It's only material possessions!!!

>race traitor whore gets beaten by dindu infront of her mutt kid

How can a guy be wandering the street with 17 felony convictions?

that's an home invasion, they're not married/in a relationship

He'll probably get time off for "dindu nuffin"

Yeah, that's great but there are thousands more on the city that would do the exact same thing.

Why didn't she just shoot him?

>having to lock your door

>Custis' attorney argued during the trial that the police investigation was biased because a white officer responding to the crime scene was heard on video using a racial slur. Custis is black.
racist police obviously framed him. he was just acting in self-defense of his white oppressors

looks like them monkeys werent worth the cotton

There's still a little nigger on the couch

>Not having drones patrolling your property

>Sup Forums in charge of reading

New Jersey

Sadly, that's not how prison works. It's the weak non-violent people who are targeted for things like rape. They don't call it the injustice system for nothing.

That fucking kid is such a pussy.
If some coon ever did that to my mother I'd take flight no regrets, no fears.

No he won't. Because USA is not Canada afterall. Here in Canada it's: You put your enemy in jail too long and they win.

That "little nigger" is white. Her husband was on TV with her talking about the incident. They're both white.

Shit like this makes me want to carry a gun, do you guys carry one at all times even when your just watching TV.

thank god

was losing my shit for a second.

Hes a gud guy, he left the kid on the sofa alone! He dindu nuthin!

Listen to Sven, he knows all about how dark skinned people kick in front doors, and proceed with the knuckle and penile rape.

>americans in charge of reading
I never said that dindu is her bf or anything.
I just said that she is getting beaten by one while there's a small dindu on the couch implying that she is a race traitor.

>Prosecutors had sought a life sentence for the Newark resident based on a criminal past Wigler termed "rather staggering." It included 38 arrests and 17 felony convictions before the 2013 attack in Millburn, a suburban town several miles from Newark.

>17 felonies

ashamed of my justice system. we killed harambe and let this coon walk the streets after all he's done

Macedonia is not a real country, it is Greek clay.

>38 arrests and 17 felony convictions
How the fuck was this guy on the streets?

This guy should have been given life a long fucking time ago.

It's like a 4 year old girl you fucking retarded autist. They don't have a roadmap for what to do when a nigger storms into their house while they're watching Sesame Street.

Maybe the husband is just a cuck.

>17 felonies
>rather staggering

honestly he really couldve done a lot worse if he wanted to. at least he didnt rape them

>there's a small dindu on the couch

You're blind and fucking retarded.

>"He has almost as many arrests as he's had birthdays."

And yet he was free to roam the streets.

>Niggers

My thoughts exactly while watching this vid.
Leftists and the police will tell you that the way to behave in a case of home invasion is to do everything the criminal asks and give him everything he wants, and that he'll go away eventually.
Except in real life, niggers and sandniggers don't enter people' houses to steal shit, they don't even need to, they earn way more than the people they are stealing from through welfare and the drug trade. They enter white people' houses with the intent of ASSAULT. They want to destroy whiteys, those are racist attacks as their very core.
You can give them whatever, they'll still beat the shit out of you, rape you if you are a woman or a child, or even kill you if they feel like it. For no other reason than you being white.

Owning a gun is the only option.

Blacks aren't humans, eradicate them.

that was the thoughts going through my mind while watching that webm

If you're 4 years old and you still don't know what to do in situations like these your fucked in the long run. I knew how to call 911 at three and to run to the kitchen for a knife or run to a neighbor's house in a situation like this. Fuck you and your future shitty parenting you nu male faggot.

>Custis' attorney argued during the trial that the police investigation was biased because a white officer responding to the crime scene was heard on video using a racial slur. Custis is black.

wanna bet the the ethnicity of the attorney

You weeb autist ,nothing suggests that the kid is a half breed.

Its bait

He should have been killed before the beating could happen

you are fucking retarded

desu this is where I think islamic legal systems can be based. If he has to go to jail the victim should be able to blind him or cut his achiles and cripple him

Should have gotten the death penalty.

Vigilante justice when?

SHUT IT DOWN.

Instead we double the fucking population of africa.. with our own shit instead of just let them take care of themselves..

When will we learn.. even monkeys are more civilized than niggers.. youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ

This is what they complained that we tried to remove from them..

Those cute little african babies.. till they grow up and when they aren't busy murdering eachother, then if you get unlucky you might encounter one of them when they go chimpmode..

There's a reason why their own nations are so violent and there's so little in ours comparatively..

If you ask me, the nigger should have got the chair.

>(((attorney)))

Because the victim was a woman in this case, under Islamic law it's only half as bad.

BLACKED! TINY WHITE BOIS CAN'T DO SHIT LMAOOOO

life in prison is worse.

he got life in prison.

desu I read some case out of iran where a guy threw acid in a womans face blinding her. The Woman put out one eye them left him for a month while he wrote her begging her to not put out the other eye and she still did

*Meaning that say he cut both of her achilles, she'd only be allowed to cut one in return. If she lost vision in both eyes, she would only be allowed to blind one of his. An eye for an eye is LITERALLY an eye for half an eye under sharia law. At least in Iran it works like that..

I know, right? It sickens me how good virtues (helping poor, not judging others, ect.) are being used against us. Isn't there some quote about how we often give the enemy the means to our own destruction?

The way the worlds going is crazy. There are so many different ways it could all play out. Will White people finally snap? Will western civilization go out with a whimper, and not a bang? Will it just be more of the same old, same old? It's hard not be racist sometimes. This video, and the little black girl bullying the little white girl, and the videos of black moms beating the shit out of their kids. Then you meet a black person who is actually pretty cool and it messes you up. But if they can't all be bad, they can't all be good. Nothing is black or white. It's all shades of grey.

Then you have the whole in group preference thing to take into account. Who is the only race who wants to help others unconditionally? Who is the only race who doesn't think "we should come first"? Planes, cars, electricity, medicine, cellular devices, internet, ect.

Everyone hates racist whites so much, but they all flock to come to our countries. I wish we could all live in harmony so damn much. You know that rare moment you see everyone of all backgrounds getting along and working together as Americans? It makes you feel sick, because you remember that it's never usually like this, and it won't stay that way for long.

Back on the in group preference. If I referred to white people as my brothers, and sisters...oh lord. Is the right turning left due to Trump? Even Molymeme...the right is now saying "African-American" again, and it's becoming very pro-LGBT. I don't know man, shit is getting weird.

If you're going to carry at all times, you'll need something comfy like an ankle holster or one of those pouch holders that sit between your underwear and pants. Also you want a light pistol, like a .380 or 9mm ultra compact. Otherwise you will find it too bothersome to carry all the time.

Now we get to pay for his room and board for another 60 years. Should have just put a .25c bullet in the back of his head and dropped him in a ditch.

lmao

Oh way to go nigger, applaud some chimp beating a woman, you're so tough..

No we don't. That coon had 17 previous felony convictions. Any sane society would have put him down long ago. After his third conviction we should have hung that nigger from an oak tree.

>the little girl on the sofa
>hiding behind a pillow, hoping to be left alone

The problem is he is still a 6'4 Natty nigger who will still be pretty high on the totem pole when he goes in.

He is probably raping some cuck like Beacher who got in jail due to a traffic crime

This happened in New Jersey. Even if she explains why she wants the gun, the corrupt cops will probably give her a hard time and say "just get a dog!"

I think the best course of action if you were around to stop this attack, would be raping him in front of the camera. I would just hope I was capable of getting hard since I'm not a faggot and with all that adrenaline pumping.

If the races were reversed, this would have been national news and it would still be talked about to this day, even at the DNC

this is why women in the wild west had those baby derringer guns they could hide in their bras

You mean she took vision from one of his eyes herself initially? Maybe that changes matters, but the case I've seen in a documentary about this Dutch journalist that lives/lived in Iran for a long time and married an Iranian woman, they visit this lady who also lost her vision because of an acid attack, and she was only allowed to blind 1 of her attackers eyes in return for her losing vision in both. Because a woman is worth exactly half..

dat ass

>tfw we will never life stream him taking a 15 inch dragon dildo strap on
>the woman will never pour salt in his gaping bleeding anus
>she will never cut off his dick and lynch him

One day, humans will look back and laugh at how easily triggered others were by simple words like nigger.

This, i live in a 99.99% white town and no one locks their cars or house.

most of them were probably black on black, so they dont count.

yeah but still. getting stabbed and fighting over boipucci for 30 years until you are too old to fight and end up getting raped and murdered, is worse than just getting the death penalty.

i think we should punish a lot of crimes with the death penalty, but because of financial savings. life in prison is way more brutal.

Not if you have to pay to support this piece of shit for the rest of his life, or until King Nigger releases the jails after he enacts martial law.

same

Yeah, the guy was arrested like 50 times for home break-ins, felonies and all that shit.. but you caught him in the end.

Congratulations, dumb fuck.

no wonder you're so a fucked up in the head