TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

What went wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

He was single digits last week.

sage

Y-yeah! 13% is repsectable! W-we got this bros! Based Milo!

He chose Pence the cuck as VP, damaging his crossover appeal, in a bid to try to consolidate cuckservative support.

Instead cucks still didn't support him. Overall he just ended up losing support from crossover people and his nationalist fans.

Do you really think I am going to sit here and listen to you guys talk shit about my Sup Forums and "BTFO this" and "Trumpshills on suicide watch that"? No way Jose. Watch me move to another thread and ignore you.

this GTFO OP

Me too fuck this shit

LMAO See you chumps later

Good, nationalism is stupid anyway

really make you think

wut kind of CTR sorcery is this

Interesting that there were almost no posters like you when Trump was ahead 2 weeks ago. I wonder what changed between then and now.

I can't wait till our souls are harvested by the elite, then brutally raped, then fed to MOLOCH as energy, becoming one with his/her cosmic being. Better than having a racist bigot as the president.

>arizona

>blue

Kek. Not a chance in hell.

What changed is that Trump had a total meltdown before our eyes and nosedived. Sad!

Maybe Trump shouldn't have insulted both McCain and Mexicans.

LOOK SUPERVISOR I USED TRUMP SAD MEME LELELELELE
CAN I HAVE BONUS NOW?
fuck off, shill.
I hope you die from ass cancer of the mouth.

That's really a shame, he insulted a true war hero and the group of people who bring me my supply of heavenly pure crystal and H, my happiness. A sad human being he is.

>if you disagree you're a paid shill
>muh trump safe space
*tips vape rig*

I want r/thedonald to leave

nani sore

He was allready going to lose to hillary. You guys are so fuckings stupid that did't understand that this was rigged from day 1. Srsly, all the dinners Thrump had with the Clintons the days before his decicion to run for president, the way his sole goal was to make the republicans look stupid.

Grow up kids.

DRUMPF NEVER WANTED TO BE THE PRESIDENT. SORRY DRUMPFKINS ITS OVER.

Shills are probably the most pathetic pieces of subhuman garbage. Like you guys are so fucking useless and skilless that the only job u guys can hold is one that involves copy and pasting shit from ur boss onto an anime imageboard to subvert political discourse. Ur only relevant skill is a unique IP address.

ABSOLUTE SHILL

Rigged? Nah. Republicans went with a candidate that made Palin look sane. Trump brought no strength to the race in any state.

Hillary only has to win Pennsylvania and Ohio. She literally doesn't have to even try beyond those two states. And she could win with only one of those easily.

Trump appeals to states republicans were going to win no matter what. He has no appeal in swing states. Guess what states decide elections? Hint: it's not Texas or California.