Other than the weak minded men who allowed it to happen (or the Jews)...

Other than the weak minded men who allowed it to happen (or the Jews), women have single handedly destroyed Western civilization.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cmon fags

Fuck off, nafalter.

>skeletonstockwaifu.png

Fuck you asshole.

Who let feminism rise?

Men.

Why couldnt men handle women?

More importantly, why couldnt men create a society that was really good and really took care of men and women everywhere?

Could men not handle the heat?

t. Femanon

>implying a woman could do anything man has accomplished.

I'm not saying early feminism was good

Just to show what it has created.

Why did you feel it's important to tell everyone your a woman? Need more (You)'s?

>spend years throwing fits to get what you want

>get it and find out you're pretty damn stupid with it

>blame the people who finally gave it to you because you were so fucking bad at being adults

Women logic everybody.

Joooooooooos!

T. Sven Somali

Here's another (you) now that i found her pic

Repeat after me

"My stupidity killed western civilization"

BUT YOU MEN WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO TRUST US TO NOT BE COMPLETE PSYCHO LEECHES LOL :^)

>I'm not saying early feminism was good

You pic implied that 1st wave was real feminism and 3rd wave isn't. It's revisionistic bullshit. The 1st wave was already shit, see quotes.

fuck off cunt

daily reminder all women will be replaced by synthetics within 20 years

>Why did you feel it's important to tell everyone your a woman?

If women didn't constantly shit test men you fuckers would never be the best you could be. Our nature is a gift and a curse. You're welcome faggots.

Imagine where we would be had we sent every nigger back to Africa following the Civil War, never let women vote and kept strict quotas on Mexican immigration.

We would have factories on the moon, a functioning colony on Mars and a budget with a surplus. But we can't have nice things so instead we get to spend all our time worrying about abortion, BLM and gibs me dats.

If only friend. If only.

found the fat shit stinking demented incel neckbeard pervert who gets a half chub role playing as a chick on Sup Forums everybody

fuck off you bloated bitch LMAO

I'm not trying to be edgy when I say this but women like are why the third world invasion of the west is a good thing. Enjoying being the plaything of Ahmed and Tyrone and being stripped of all rights and treated like the worthless bleeding holes that you are.

It's fucking incredible that you honestly believe the shit test is what drives man.

What about davinci? He isolated himself from women.

That's literally what women think though. Their sole value is in their cunts. Literally worthless eaters that need to be purged.

Nikola Tesla (while he did love women) was also a virgin

I thought I was redpilled, but seeing it in action has left me awed in its blowback.

The unwarranted sense of self importance, the circular arguments that even if won, lead to nothing and offer no solutions.

It's like women are not just stupid, but they have retreated entirely from their own intellect because they have the vagina. Truly and utterly worthless.

It explains why they are so afraid of sex bots/artificial birth

Literally their entire purpose will be gone.

>other than the cause, the effect ruined everything!

No you are right with the men who allowed it but yes. If women didnt have political powers most of our current demographic and economic issues wouldn't exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

yep

purge when?

>Update
Bump cause fuck chicks

bump

I, as a man, didn't give women anything. Young men opt out because women benefit from feminism and chivalry, causing a massive imbalance and a pressure on men never before felt in any other society in human history.

And lets be honest: You traditionalist fucktards don't actually want to reign women in at all. I've argued with you all enough to know that. You are true feminists to the core. The minute someone would actually try to reign women in, you'd do whatever you possibly can to let your inner white knight instincts consume you. You CANNOT fix the current situation, because nobody wants to fix it.

>You traditionalist fucktards don't actually want to reign women in at all. I've argued with you all enough to know that. You are true feminists to the core. The minute someone would actually try to reign women in, you'd do whatever you possibly can to let your inner white knight instincts consume you. You CANNOT fix the current situation, because nobody wants to fix it.

True. The stormfags here worship women.