Trump tax returns

What is he hiding?

>Hillary medical records

What's she hiding?

he spent millions on taco bowls

embarrasing

There is no tradition of candidates releasing medical records, it is irrelevant to the public.

What is she hiding?

Oh right, that she is pure evil and should be dead and in prison easily 20x over.

It certainly is relevant I don't want to elect someone who is about to die

>not relevant
>Reagan had documented dementia his second term

>Hillary is about to die

You actually believe that?

Sure but the medical records can prove otherwise

At worst it's less than Hillary is hiding in her speeches and deleted emails.

Try harder user

I'm assuming he pays taxes on his Apprentice money but everything else can probably be written for one reason or another
He'd gain nothing pr-wise and he probably doesn't want to reveal all his secrets to his developer competition

And just in general I wouldn't want to release them during an audit either

>yfw Donald is holding them back until the day before the first debate to eliminate the talking points the dems prepared for

the CIA does

I do. Seriously, she has had 3 concussions in the last 20 years, one recently, and the medical reason for having that many concussions is typically a large blood clot in the brain

large blood clots in the brain can often be caused by somebody under immense pressure whom is forced to constantly lie

is it really that hard to believe that a woman who is selling her country down the river and lying through her teeth about it, might be under enough stress to cause some phsyical brain damage?

Or are you one of those people who believes that there is absolutely no way that mental conditions can cause phsyical brain conditions? you don't believe in psychosomatic brain damage?

I thought that he already released them, didn't he?

Isn't that how when he first started running they determined he was worth 10 billion dollars or whatever it was?

>3 concussions in the last 20 years

Really? You must have access to her medical records to be making that statement I assume.

>psychosomatic brain damage

I won't go into discussing medical terms as neither of us are (I assume) medical professionals, but I believe you are wildly speculative on the impact of psychosomatic illness.

I didn't start this thread to discuss Hillary Clinton though, but it seems every time someone wants to discuss Trump and flaws with his character it turns into a Clinton vs Trump conversation.

Trump valued himself at 10 billion dollars with arguments like "I feel like".

what really makes a war "hero" means that your fighting valiantly protecting people in your platoon

I dont find getting shot worthy of being a hero, nor being taken prisoner

now if you lead an escape and rescued people in doing so then u are a hero

just being a victim of the draft and dealing with the atrocities of war doesnt make u a hero in my mind

>The health and well being of somebody trying to become the most powerful and influential person on earth is irrelevant to the public
I'm not even a Trumpfag but this is completely retarded

Nah that was the "financials" where you list your assets
Most candidates have a page or 2. Trump's was nearly 100 pages

Totally different thing from tax returns

When asked in the debates, he will ask Hillary for documented medical records and he actually has nothing to hide with his tax returns. Hes merely saving them for when he needs them as a negotiation tool.

Medical records are a hell of a lot more relevant than tax returns. Dodging taxes has nothing to do with one's ability to lead the country.

Mccain had an opportunity to be released but declined unless every other man taken prisoner before him was released too. That's pretty damn heroic.

And then Hillary will ask for Trump's medical records when he dodged the draft. He's already claiming they're lost.

Why would we care?

Tax codes are meant to bent.

You must have never documented your tax return if you think "tax fraud" is the only thing revealed by a tax return.

I can't believe this is the level of discussion here.

He is currently being investigated or audited or some shit, why would you make them public and have millions of people scouring your taxes when dealing that. Would just help the irs

Also, he won't win so why risk personal finances to let the hoards of gibs me dats know how much better he has it than they do.

Why are you running for president if you refuse any scrutiny of your financials? I would think the public interest in his financials is more important than protecting himself from the IRS if you are running for president.

>Uses every loophole conceivable
>Shady deductible NPO donations ( to 501(c)(3) he started)
>Capital Gains tax avoidance
>Lower effective tax rate than average amerifat making 55k
>Valuation of real assets at 2b $ (because IRS does not give a shit about you valuating your brand at 7b)

It will just blatantly show he's a shill and con, who will bend every rule in the book to pad his pockets.