Intern fag here

Alright Sup Forums. I'm an intern at the U.S House of Representatives. Ask me whatever you fags want, and I'll answer to the best of my knowledge.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20151014095138/http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/89308.pdf,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you the gay one?

And how butthurt are Democrats that Trump is winning?

From what you can tell, is Trump winning or losing? Everyone knows the polls are rigged, so those aren't reliable at all.
Also what is the general consensus on Trump there?

Anything spicy you can tell us?

Do reps in the US shit talk voters and public much? I have a friend here who works as an assistant to a rep and he tells neat stories.

Dem of Rep?

Hillary or Trump?

Not the gay one.

And they don't think he's winning. They're all convinced he's going to lose

Eh, I think he's close. The media reports that he's losing, which only hurts him. He needs to tighten up and get some good policy across though. This isn't the time for memes. That comes later

About half or more of the House of Representatives are heavy cocaine users. I've walked into a room and seen white powder on the dark carpet. Not sugar or flour. Some desks even have marks from razor blades used to tighten up the lines

Cute doggu pic because I love the hounds

Do people in Congress know Doanld Trump is actually winning and everyone is running around going nuts while trying desperately to get Trump stumped on TV (and failing like Don "The Sour and Dumb as bricks" Lemon)?

Your name is Luke. Be careful, friend. You're playing big boy games now.

Are there secret escape tunnels under the house?

can you kick Barney Frank in his disgusting nutsack for me? I'll even pay for the event!

What's he doing? He isn't leaking anything. Human beings are allowed to talk to other human beings.

Can you give us any information on the awesome Trey Gowdy? What's he like? Are there any good hearings coming up?

Nice dubs, but you're wrong.

They honestly don't believe that he's winning.

Your salary?

>Intern

I work in a democrats office, but I'm a republican.

I work in the congressman's office who represents my area, unfortunately I come from a super liberal area

Actually a legitimate query, do you sense the actual disconnect from reality in Government?
Meaning, do the members of the House actually 'believe' they're doing anything productive/relevant thru legislation or is it just a dog and pony show to keep getting re-elected?

I don't get shit. Just experience and some school credits

have you ever been asked or made to procure illegal substances for any of the representatives?

How long are you interning for?

That's actually a good question.
I honestly believe that they think they're getting stuff done sometimes. But at the same time, there's a lot of procrastination and laziness on Capitol Hill. Staff and interns do stuff slowly and there's no real motivation to get stuff done

how does it feel to be a fucking white male?

You should vote for hillary so we can finally purge white people from the US. Even will smith is With HER

What can you tell us about Dianne Feinstein ?

For how much money would you lick her cunt?

What do the democrats "inofficially" think about Merkel and her rapefugees?

thanks.

Sadly, I have not. But I have run packages that I was explicitly told not to look inside.

They were sealed so I couldn't look into them but honestly would not be surprised if they were not legal

Comey's explanation of a non-paper being the exact opposite of what a non-paper actually is. FBI director Comey explains it as turning a classified document in to a non-classified document. This is a lie. A non-paper is stripping a classified document of identifiable markers as to obfuscate it's origin, which in and of itself, proves intent to disseminate information through unofficial channels.

Source:
UNCLASSIFIED (U) U.S. Department of State Foreign Affairs Manual Volume 5 Handbook 1: web.archive.org/web/20151014095138/http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/89308.pdf, p. 7

Comey stated that he does not know what a non-paper is.

> AS WE DUG INTO THAT WE COME TO LEARN THAT A NONPAPER MEANS A DOCUMENT WE CAN SEND TO OTHER AGENCIES.

Comey's rationale (emphasis mine):

> WHAT *SHE* [$hillary red.] EXPLAINED TO US IN HER INTERVIEW IS WHAT SHE MEANT BY THAT IS MAKE IT INTO A NONCLASSIFIED DOCUMENT.

He defers his opinion on what a non-paper is to HRC.

Not to mention: non-papers can in fact contain classified information (from le source):

> Classified aide-memoire or non-paper must be appropriately marked and caveated as to the countries authorized for receipt, i.e., Rel. U.K.

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Do you think a gigantic streamlining review of Government is in order? Like should there be a Committee on productivity that's not political and more business/profit/loss/objective goal oriented, and would that terrify all of the sitting members of Congress?
I'm of the mindset that Trump is hinting at this and that's why shilling is off the charts in all mediums trying to prevent it.

Today is actually my last day!

Been around for almost 6 weeks now

Feelsgoodman.jpg

That would be great. There's a lot of slow shit that goes on here. Everyone is just slow and lazy

Don't know her. Spent some time with Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren though.

Total fucking bitch. Treated me like absolute shit, even though I'm not her staff.

Asshole

Who the fuck are you and what type of tasks did you mostly do?

Are congressmen aware that when Mexicans are a huge portion of our population we will no longer be a first world nation?

Do they care? They must know about race and intelligence, right?

Also, democrats refuse to believe that the rapefugees are doing anything wrong.

What about the argument that slowness (and deliberateness) in the legislative branch is a very good thing?

That is, the inherent lag in Congress prevents them from creating a ton of laws with poorly thought out second and third order effects, that won't pass SCOTUS review, etc.?

Rabbit hole goes as far deep as you look man. Everyone is in cahoots with eachother.

I was a page for the City Council of a capitol city in HS and it surprised me how much bullshit occurred, people sitting around all day, not answering phones and chit chatting and expediting votes to go to lunch early.
I had faith in government until that point, IDK why I'm relating that here but doesn't surprise me at all, she seems the two faced type. Have you encountered anyone that was just smarmy politician that was off the charts in smarmininty?

Do they operate under the assumption that Govt. at the federal level is ineffective, borderline useless vs. State level?

Wtf I hate big boys now. Do you #killforhill ?

I see your baneposting

bump

Anything on HRC health-wise? Or Bill for that matter?

And how do you explain degenerates like Brenda Lawrence and Elijah Cummings on the Oversight Committee?

As a non-functionally illiterate non-degenerate how do I keep myself from becoming what I fear the most?

It's an argument. The thing is, congress operates at a bullshit level.

I went and sat on the balcony while congress was in session. Never saw more than 10 people in the House of Representatives while it was in session. Fucking bullshit. Made me livid.

They all just sit in their offices and watch Cspan

Asuka or Rei?

Care to answer?

Are more politicians starting to get redpilled and realize that the establishment agenda is hurting America and moving us further into tyranny?

Do they fear the people?

Does BLM rhyme with Dem. policy going forward after the elections or are they going to be discarded as soon as Hillary wins?

Is BLM recognized as a problem internally?

Sorry, didn't see it.

I'm an intern. That's all I'm telling you, fag

I mostly give tours of the Capitol, answer phones and move letters and memos between offices. I see and hear some interesting stuff

Nobody likes them.

Caught me

How expensive is a coke there?

Not much on the hilldog.

Keep yourself from becoming a degenerate by getting educated. But don't blindly trust everything you're told. That's how a cuck is made.

Actually pretty cheap, it's all hit with a hefty discount. The store in the office building is like 1$ for a bottle of Dasani water, so that gives you an idea

Are there any members of Congress who actually seem like decent people who hate the system as it is and want to change it and do what they can to keep the faith?

Who's the nicest Congressperson you've worked with?

The meanest?

Who's got the most blatant hard-on to be president?

WHY ARE YOU IGNORING QUESTIONS ABOUT TREY GOWDY YOU SECRET-LIBERAL NIGGERLOVERFAGGOT

Is there a representative that literally spends all day sucking cock because he or she is too compromised to be effectively representing their constituency?

How bad are the lobbyists and the donors? Do they deserve to be hung from the street lamps?

Nice, thanks.

Have you ever seen Hussein Obama in person?

Eh, not really. I talked to lyin Ted very briefly. He actually seemed like a decent guy. But I agree with him on a lot of policy. He's one of the few senators who really seems to give a Shit. The rest don't even pretend to care.

Nicest was the guy I work for. But I'm not gonna say his name.

Meanest was warren.

I don't know for the third one ..

how did pocahontas treat you like shit?

Congrats on answering the nothing questions no one gives a shit about, cunt.

That confirms my suspicion that he is universally hated among senators.

How many fires needed to be put out after the DNC email leak? Are people battening down the hatches for the next Wikileaks drop? Or are you not privy to that stuff

Sit down, Aussie. There's a lot of questions and only one of me.

Trey Gowdy is one of my personal heros. Sadly, I never met him.

There won't be any new hearings until congress goes back into session.

I have not.

Fuck off, m8

That's a tiny bit above my paygrade. I try to listen to as much as I can, but those are conversations I don't hear

She was just a bitch. Always complaining and generally being rude. Little stuff that built up

What do the congressmen think about trump?
What about the interns themselves?
Is it true that a lot of the crongressmen are hooked on drugs?
Also how do you get an internship there?

Is there in-fighting among senators?

Are people too deer-in-the-headlights afraid to be mowed over by the DNC to speak out against HRC?

How much power does the DNC have anyway?

Is DWS Hillary's pupped or vice-versa?

Look back. I already answered these.

Nice dubs btw

Who ya voting for? Also, because of your comments on the democrats not believing rapefugee's are doing anything wrong and them being so certain that Trump will lose,

Do you believe most of them are delusional?

What do you think of Adam getting a special 420 plate in DC for his car you faggot?

DWS is hillarys puppet, everyone knows it.

Who has the best reputation among'st interns? and alternatively who is despised the most?
Who has the best office and the worst office, is it based on length of terms or just randomly assigned?

Trump.

I think about half believe the mainstream media

And the other half know that Hillary is going to rig this election.

Does Bernie have any friends on the Hill?

You know there are ID's on this board? Faggot.

Why are they so certain that it is going to be rigged?

If half of them 'know' there must be some speculation as to how... I assume.

what are you doing?

are aliens real ?
do you hide aliens in your basement ?
did they probed you ?
did you probed them ??

Does it scare you how not seriously these people take their jobs? Any other interesting information you can share? Little anecdotes?

How are you coping with cultural enrichment (affirmative action)

Out of curiosity, are there any members of congress or their staff that have mentioned Sup Forums or that you suspect are fellow Sup Forums fags?
Or are they all straight laced blue pill swallower cucks that maintain status quo?

>giving out that info
have fun being suicided with two gunshots to the back.

Would you say that the government is out of touch with the people? How bad is the corporate favoritism really?

aww you scared away OP. Not to mention that his card /w half the pic exposed makes him 100% identifiable.

> pic related.

>Everyone knows the polls are rigged, so those aren't reliable at all.

Haha trump tards really believe this!

Are your bosses always running for re-election? Or do they actually have time to do stuff in their really short terms?

Have you heard anyone inside talking about anything occult, like the hillary moloch email thing that was blowing out like a week ago?

but he's not revealing any nuculur secrets or anything, he's just relating information that would be easily available to anyone that would talk to the pit vipers in Washington.

I know, he basically wasted my time telling me things that everybody that knows anything about politics knows.

In fact, he is very wrong about Lying Ted btw. Everyone in DC hates his fucking face.

Ted is only good on paper because hes controversial and suffers from religion-induced insanity at the same time.

I think El Rato suffers from high functioning autism or is a type of savant, because of how he speaks and gets derailed, and can't really interact normally with people.
The best addage about Gubmint was from Regan when (I think he was talking about Jimmy Carter IIRC) but "He was a good person pretending to be a politician, where everyone here are politicians pretending to be good people."

Sander Levin?

Can we get your full name and your birthday please? Just in case something happens to you ;)

Sorry fags, had to run to another office.

I'm back!!