They literally have to say (he's not) and the fact check at the bottom

They literally have to say (he's not) and the fact check at the bottom.

There scared someone is actually saying the truth. If only trump would elaborate and proof he funded the wrong rebels and created ISIL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4
conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/08/youre-lying-dan-bongino-and-don-lemon-clash-on-cnn
politico.com/story/2007/09/dems-slam-morans-tying-aipac-to-iraq-war-005925
youtube.com/watch?v=VbZDyr2LkdI
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military
newyorker.com/magazine/2007/03/05/the-redirection
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/11/hillary-clinton-linked-company-our-alleged-payments-to-isis-are-under-review/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(she's not) guys!
(SHES NOT)
((((SHES NOT))))

US general population is this easy to manipulate

No, they're countering the lies that Trump and republicans spread with on-screen facts so dumbfuck Americans like yourself will wise up and do something right for this country for a change.

Also sage

Hillary is the most honest and qualified politican (She's not)

We are a (((serious news))) organization.

1 post by this ID

Did any of you fucks watching CNN see the two guys they let speak for less than a minute before switching back?
They both said 'yeah Obama and clinton's policies actually did create ISIS' before being cut off
This blatant damage control is insanity
How can they think they can control the narrative like this?

I wonder how involved Obama is with arming ISIS. Hillary's involvement is a given as they fucked Libya and Syria up. Obama also along with Holder has that Fast and Furious or whatever it was named with arming cartels in Mexico.

>being politically correct in a politically INcorrect board

Rush Limbaugh just called Don Lemon: Don "Black Hole" Lemon. And then snickered. LOL!

Triggered!

>This is CNN

Holy shit what the actual fuck, this must be a new low for them. I think it even surpasses the time they said they're shilling for Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4

And the Republicans funded Osama Bin Laden we all know this

I sense a spicy meme (No I don't)

The problem is the wording, these chucklefucks can weasel their way out of "being the founder of ISIS" pretty easily, but if he said "aided and funded various extremists groups that would eventually go on to become ISIS" then they'd be completely fucked.

>if only Trump would put any facts behind his claims

Lel what a joke

If anything Bush was the founder of ISIS.

And Hillary accepts money from foreign warlords via the clinton foundation
In return for political favors

Local idiot says Hillary is a great person! (She's not)

This guy earned my vote: conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/08/youre-lying-dan-bongino-and-don-lemon-clash-on-cnn

Bush helped at least for sure. Obama armed them. Seems like how it went down so far.

how much is land/ a small private island in Finland that I could turn self-sustaining?

Reality is shattering

I lol'd

I belive in justice, and drummmffffkeklolniggerdddpt is the obstructor of justice. Watch America make the right decision in November. We will finally be in league with all the rest of the 1st world, soon as this orange bigot's tirade is over.

Mutiple

>trump
>republican

GOP can burn in hell too

I wonder how true it is that Iraq/Libya and whomever else were shat upon due to the petrodollar. The USA sure as hell didn't take the oil. What other excuse could it be at this point with what info is available?

US media trust is at a historic low, and is easily among the lowest in the world. People don't believe anything that the news says anymore.

The media can suck a dick.

It's a pretty sad state of affairs when I put more trust or faith in a blog post on some random URL.

south its pretty expensive, expect to pay up to half a million $ for pretty island, anything northern by the lakes is cheap af, you get an island for 25-50k and i actually read about an american did that few years ago, he moved to finland to some summer cottage style house in some island and fell in love and stayed, so, its not impossible at all

They are making fun of the_donald, who constantly post shit like this.
>Hillary isn't corrupt (she is)
But to normies it might actually seem weird.

I think it's probably a culmination of several things

>Israel lobbying for war so it can destabilize the biggest national threats that surrounds it
>Some American companies probably hoped they would get a share of the oil
>And partly retarded politcians and people who genuinly believe in muh human rights and believed there would be democracy in the middle east

None of them had any idea this would be the result, except for Israel they got just what they wanted.

what you have to understand is the conditioning

People are HIGHLY conditioned to have a physical gut/ subconscious reaction to "racism:"

1. the very first psycho-sexual experience you have in your life? it is seeing naked people in school.
2. This also just so happens to be the first time you see corpses: PILES of EMACIATED CORPSES that are naked
3. This is the first time you hear the term racism, and it's associated with this horrible psychosexual experience
4. the next few times you see naked people, it's in slavery.

So you have to realize, when people hear racism, their subconscious lurches. Because it is reminded of this traumatic experience as a child. Now, compare that to when you say "Hillary Clinton killed x person." You would THINK that that would have a reaction, but think about it, "racism" has an unconscious reaction of piles and piles of starved corpses, "she killed someone" is purely a cerebral consideration

so for the average voter, it is an easy choice. Do they choose something that has an immediate visceral reaction, or something that seems like a far off, purely mental creation?

Teaching the holocaust to children is child abuse. It is done purposefully, too. This is also why the average person will ahve been babied so much that they have never gotten into a fight for their physical safety. Because typically that breaks the conditioning. This is one of the reasons that the military is seen as "racist" but really they are realist: Because they have seen combat, the psychosexual conditioning of the holocaust does not have the same effect on the subconscious as it does to the average, coddled voter

and those republicans that funded Bin Laden have all endorsed hillary

>announcing a sage

Makes me think.

When I look to Infowars for news you know something has gone horribly wrong.

This is very blatant, and quite depressing. If we can spin a shitstorm out of this somehow, we should. Obama really did create ISIS and was aware that it would happen.

That doesn't fit on a headline or tweet yet for some reason I am reading that Obama founded ISIS on CNN and that makes me angry

i think Trump is trying to imply that Hillary and Obama are extensions of Bush administration policy.

I'm not keen on the whole Israel/JIDF wanting chaos with a border country such as Syria. Chaotic messes like this can ultimately lead to a real big problem for Israel as it helps their actual enemies. Opposition towards them gains more bodies and usually hardware in the process.

Bush cleared out and evicted the old tenants.

Obama moved in and supplied the new ones.

>Fact check: al-Baghdadi founded ISIS

Didn't now the American media was THIS bad.

Literally they have to cover there ass so hard they break any ethics they still have

I know right? Infowars all of sudden showing footage as to what the fuck is going on. I'm taking crazy pills this election.

Why is his face so deformed?

Lyin' Don is at it again.

It's always worse

I agree the strategy is stupid. I think they're starting to see this now, they're creating a mess they didn't expect. Which is why some jewish lobbys are starting to speak against these wars.

But i think the tactic of divide and conquer was their main goal. Rather have a lot of smaller factions fighting each other than standing armies allied against you. I don't think they really foresaw how bad it would get.

I have worked on many farms here in California, and they eek out 2 seasons through the use of large sheets of plastic stretched over PVC to make greenhouses

What I want to know:

Would I be able to do that in southern Finland? Not 2 seasons, but would I be able to grow my own food inside of greenhouses? I am guessing I wouldn't be able to grow fruit trees even with greenhosues because they would die over the winter

THIS

Infowars used to be the "conspiracy news" and now? It is the actual news.

sad.

Infowars brings camera man to a happening and just lets them film, no cuts, no edits. Some video's last for hours just letting you explore the scene.

It's what journalism used to be, getting at a truth, no matter how rough. It's up to the audience to draw their own conclusion.

Well, he's not, in actuality. In principle, he might as well be.

The Daesh was formed from the command staff of Saddam Hussein's military at the end of the Iraq war. Knowing that their grasp of power was tenuous, the former secularists found a cleric they could rally behind and use a frontman for their organization to take back their nation. The arab spring and the general chaos of both an unclear exit strategy provided them the means to take back their nation from the weakling, simpering malcontent puppets in baghdad.

Obama's support of the arab spring essentially gave islamist populists the means to seize power, not just in iraq, but all over.

Trump is ultimately in the right here though; we should have never invaded iraq, and we should never have pulled out in the way that we did, and we should never have supported the arab spring.

Obama through his apologetic rhetoric and general incompetence has essentially given ISIS the keys to the kingdom.

>1. the very first psycho-sexual experience you have in your life? it is seeing naked people in school.
>2. This also just so happens to be the first time you see corpses: PILES of EMACIATED CORPSES that are naked

Explain further
is this a american education thing?

Wasn't al-Baghadi held in Gitmo for several years before Obama released him and let him go on to become ISIL's caliph

>obama dindu nuffin wrong
>ISIL totally aren't controlled by CIA

of course arabs are too braindead to add 1 + 1 since their dark age religion forbids thinking, so they never quite come to the stunning realization that they work for zionist interests as completely disposable, one-use weapons that shout durka durka before self-detonating

If we can get Assange to release some certain emails it will show the Obama admin directly funded Isis in Syria and probably Libya

>Jill Stein not securely in 2nd place across all polls

We have work to do men

In a mad world, the best advice can only come from a mad man.

He's referring to the holocaust I believe

Sup Forums beg for habbenings, we act like fucking ADDICTS.
And it's even worst now because last month was full of happenings everydays (especially the Nice truck simulator/turk total war II combo )

Can terrorists destroy a country with closed borders?

NO

Fuck off jew

politico.com/story/2007/09/dems-slam-morans-tying-aipac-to-iraq-war-005925

we have one season and its always 50/50, it either delivers enough heat or it doesn't (and it's sometimes short), im guessing youll need some kind of income if you're not living in a tent imo, desu

Most niggery hilarious thing I've ever seen.

CNN is hilarious nigger.

Trump is no friend of the Bushes. He could admit both Obama and Bush are at fault to get more support from Democrats/Independents.

This is true

You aren't allowed to show anything worse than PG before the holohoax propaganda or else you go to jail

Did AQ start during Carter or Reagan?

they didnt even get the founder right, great job cnn

holy fuck Don Lemon became immediately ass blasted

youtube.com/watch?v=VbZDyr2LkdI
putin related

In essence ISIS was created by Obama and Hillary because of their poor decisions. The enabled AL Baghdadi with their disastrous policy.

This is actually really interesting.

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

>Fact Check: some arab founded ISIS
didn't know ISIS is a registered Organisation and you can just check who founded it.

good watch

This

>Fact check: al-Baghdadi founded ISIS
are american media autistic? or just too dumb to understand what trump meant?

CNN: Criminal News Network

Shut it down.

lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military
>Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, director of the DIA between 2012 and 2014, confirmed that his agency had sent a constant stream of classified warnings to the civilian leadership about the dire consequences of toppling Assad. The jihadists, he said, were in control of the opposition. Turkey wasn’t doing enough to stop the smuggling of foreign fighters and weapons across the border. ‘If the American public saw the intelligence we were producing daily, at the most sensitive level, they would go ballistic,’ Flynn told me. ‘We understood Isis’s long-term strategy and its campaign plans, and we also discussed the fact that Turkey was looking the other way when it came to the growth of the Islamic State inside Syria.’ The DIA’s reporting, he said, ‘got enormous pushback’ from the Obama administration. ‘I felt that they did not want to hear the truth.’

forget the notion that the media doesn't know what it's doing. It knows exactly what it's doing.

C: both

CNN has amazingly few viewers, however. I think people on Sup Forums consider it essentially The Devil but its more like Screwtape.

newyorker.com/magazine/2007/03/05/the-redirection
>Nasr compared the current situation to the period in which Al Qaeda first emerged. In the nineteen-eighties and the early nineties, the Saudi government offered to subsidize the covert American C.I.A. proxy war against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan. Hundreds of young Saudis were sent into the border areas of Pakistan, where they set up religious schools, training bases, and recruiting facilities. Then, as now, many of the operatives who were paid with Saudi money were Salafis. Among them, of course, were Osama bin Laden and his associates, who founded Al Qaeda, in 1988. This time, the U.S. government consultant told me, Bandar and other Saudis have assured the White House that “they will keep a very close eye on the religious fundamentalists. Their message to us was ‘We’ve created this movement, and we can control it.’ It’s not that we don’t want the Salafis to throw bombs; it’s who they throw them at—Hezbollah, Moqtada al-Sadr, Iran, and at the Syrians, if they continue to work with Hezbollah and Iran.”

Pretending to be too dumb while the actual actors talking are too dumb while the media heads making the decisions have an agenda

I also seen them a few hours ago say that they feel sorry for people that think CNN isnt truthful and are locked in their fox news echo chambers and conspiracy theorys. Meanwhile CNN cuts people off when they speak truth, goes on about how Trump will kick a muslim olympic star out of the countey whom has residency in the U.S.

Fucking disgusting, reverse psychology propaganda.

Bump for interest

HEWITT: “Last night, you said the President was the founder of ISIS. I know what you meant. You meant that he created the vacuum, he lost the peace.”

TRUMP: “No, I meant he’s the founder of ISIS. I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton.”

HEWITT: “But he’s not sympathetic to them. He hates them. He’s trying to kill them.”

TRUMP: “I don’t care. He was the founder. His, the way he got out of Iraq, that was the founding of ISIS, okay?”

Hillary Clinton sat on the board of a Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) partner that is under investigation amid accusations that it supplied funds to the Islamic State during negotiations with the terrorist group.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/11/hillary-clinton-linked-company-our-alleged-payments-to-isis-are-under-review/

You dumbass, the media has given Donald Trump billions of dollars of air time for free.

OMG ITS A CONSPIRACY.

we had a class on it too

along with jew skin lamps and soap, which are obviously wartime myths to get everyone on board with the war

what nazi would want to wash with jew fat soap?
if it was meant for prisoners, why would they bother letting them bathe?

>screwtape
Muh nigga, more of Sup Forums needs to read C.S Lewis and Tolkien letters on morality and theology.

Lmao @ the damage control

Because they're too stupid to know better and can't resist. Their entire existence is in an echo chamber.

LMAOing @ your life

Trump in text hurts to read

>do something right for this country for a change.

Like what?