Should Ukraine just surrender to Russia?

But no land for polacks!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8wnEGNRD6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ukraine should surrender to my dick.

digits confrim

I don't care anymore... I just want SOMETHING interesting to happen.

That river looks like a great border between Poland and Russia desu.

Even nature want this to happen

witnessed

they should try to invade russia fuck crimea just go to moscow

really makes you think

polish posts are the only good posts

You want another Volyn?

kek'd.

>966
Deus Vult

>Should Ukraine just surrender to Russia?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8wnEGNRD6Y
Putin drew the Attention of the United States that Ukraine turns to terror. Another statement: "From the Russian side, in the course of preventing a terrorist attack in Crimea, died two soldiers. We this do not forgive." Next Putin said about preparation of a terrorist attack of Ukrainian special services in the Crimea (and canceled the meeting in Norman Format G20 - makes no sense).

We can send troops to Ukraine to protect its citizens. Ukrainian saboteurs illegally entered the territory of Russia and killed two Russian soldiers (they were captured) is a direct Declaration of war!!!!!

i fucking lol everytime i read poland getting sandwitched by germany and russian in ww2

Ukraine already is Russia's. This whole thing is just making Obama and NATO look like fools

No, just fight for your jewish overlords to the last drop of your blood.

>Wanting to be part of Russia
lol, slavs never learn. Right now we are part of the most powerful western country and I get to have a bunch of money and shit. But if you want to be a communist, go you..

Only for a short period before a new Chinese-Polish border is established on the ural mountain range.

But will America take Ukraine? Everybody here thought so, but America cucked us.

More like German-Japanese border.

>poland having black sea accses
No

Here's the reality buddy. No one in Europe is willing to risk war with Russia just to save Eastern Ukrainians (there's a sizable chunk of your people that don't want West's help anyway).

America won't do shit, they only bomb places without nuclear weapons, they won't ever touch Russia. The best thing you could do is move to Poland.

It's between the Ukraine and the Russian Federation

so you guys admit that the riots are supported by Americans and Putin was right all this time? well then you guys were not very smart. you let outsiders infiltrate you and conflict you with all your neighbours, good luck with that nationalism, anti-poland and anti-russia movements

>ukraine

Poland gets Lyov

No. Ukraine should be against Russia. I mean Ukraine wasn't a part of Polan-Lithuania for nothing right?

one might lol at that, but not with a finnish flag lmao. poland has always been a battlefield between germany and russia, cause it's worth fighting for. Finland can be swallowed by russia like a pill and nobody will even care

F to pay respect to blue and yellow. Where were you when Ukraine was kill?

we should take Lviv and only that. There's lots of people of polish descendants living there anyway, they would probably happily become polish. But we should'n anex more, that would only weaken our country

Russia can't annex Ukraine, Crimea was like 99% russian.

Why?

No one cared that Poland didn't exist for 300 years either.

123 years you dumb fuck

they did care, and we didn't surrender our hopes, that's why we rose back up like a phenix from ashes! ;)

Again, who cares?

You should fight for your fatherland (or is it motherland)!

Fight to the last Ukrainian, only then can the Russians have Ukraine.

Also dont forget to make pics and videos - we love entrtainment.

We do and fuck you

>Finland can be swallowed by russia like a pill and nobody will even care
I'm not denying this, this has already happened, Russia attacked us and Portugal sent us few sheets, nobody else gave 0 cents lmao

if you don't then why did you even bring it up, you moron?

More like a switching hands from being a Russian bitch to being our bitch

When will things actually start happening between Russia and the Ukraine?

ukraine is russian...

Ukshit needs to disappear

>a fuckin leaf

No Ukraine is a country even before Russia and Russians are sub humans.

Natural borders are the best, aren't they?

A fucking brit with shitty teeths . Do us a favor and post that beatiful smile of yours faggot. Show the world .

Yep.
Like mountains

they speak russian, there russians.
they are a cultural failure

Guess WW2 was over german aggression to return danzig and not kikes anti nationalist agenda.

Go home pajeet, learn fucking English before I break your face in with a bat.

>leaf

To Russia? The most cucked European country?
Ivan is the most cucked in the West

You and what army?

No they don't... Only Eastern parts of Ukraine because of Holdomor.

You voted for trudeau fuck off fag boy

Because the time isn't important, why do you think I threw a round number out? Buffer zones aren't relevant enough to care about.

Crimea river Slavic trash

lol? Didn't vote at all cunt, go back to your fucking country you piece of shit.

it's true to some extend, but you guys are Israel's bitch so you should know what's it's like first hand

>no land for polacks!
Yes, because we desperately want your whores, criminals, cheap labor and bandera scum

Might as well. Russia has more of an interest in Ukraine than the West so you're probably better off, and you're basically Russians anyway.

im missing 3 teeth and what, enjoy your multi cultural AND *lingual* shit hole

Congratulations for letting lefties have a majority in Parliament, faggot. Make room for your refugees asshole.

looks like Russians are to dumb to build the brige so they out to steal more land.

Enjoy the Pakistanny rape gangs you spineless cuck

Maybe Luxembourg can help?

Pic related, Luxembourg's entire army

Cut your losses and refocus on the future.

Russia is your neighbor. That will never stop being true. Hasn't enough blood been shed?

I live in Toronto where my vote doesn't count you nigger paki.
NOW GO HOME TO PAKISTAN.

>Ukraine
What SCP object was that again?

the whole western one. Fuck face.

We are helping already.

Only in the East where Stalin settled ethnic Russian trash to disturb ethnic homogeneity like he did in Estonia and Latvia.

You have that backwards, they're just more important than you

Haha T.O , that place needs to get nuked.

A negro and Arab already in that army

I'm wondering, does your ignorance glow in the dark? cause it's obviously visible throgh the nets. it's like saying flyover states don't matter, only the coasts

This weekend.

Thanks, bro.

Hey, weren't you guys in Korea?

If you vote, the enemy wins!

The Chernobyl one

all of Ukraine should be a part of Russia.

To be honest, it's not like I know the names of all states either, nor care about their history either. USA is a collection of buffor states waiting to be separated. Texas will be first

Your country has as much impact on the world as the Philippines. I don't know jack shit about the Philippines and neither do you, buffer.

naaah, you're just naive. at least we are aware who's pulling the strings in our country, you guys are blissfully ignorant. trump says he will put america's interest first, that's precisely why the elites prefer Hillary. wake up, burger, wake up before you have to share history of utter disaster with our country

when arguing with americans, always remember that you are 99 white when they are minority white in 5 years

>Russia
>country where Russians will be minority in their capital by 2020

I fixed this map for you.

This is going to happen NOW.

Little green men

found the garlic eater

It's not like they were ever white in the first place

Europe[edit]
April 14 or April 30 – Mieszko I of Poland, the first duke of Poland, is baptized a Christian, which is usually considered the beginning of the Polish state.

useless trivia

Ukraine je Russia!

Why are the only good posts Polish posts?

or the russians will be deported across the border.

Serbia je Turcia

Looks good to me

Kinda looks like a dick.

>history of utter disaster

Your country is still an utter disaster seeing that it's still filled with Poles rather than Germans and Russians. The United States has an advantage in geography, resources and legal system that drove us to the top, we'd have to run our government like Africans to get down to Poland's level.