Can someone explain to me if Trump is playing 4D chess or is he actually getting BTFO

Can someone explain to me if Trump is playing 4D chess or is he actually getting BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y
sports.yahoo.com/news/gary-johnson-agrees-trump-obama-founded-isis-not-142828544.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j9a4K3481B0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't say for sure. I only percieve a 3d world on a 2d plane. It would be impossible for me to imagine an advanced 4d strategy

It's at least 6D at this point

He's overshooting it. The chess board is rattling and some of the pieces are falling off. He needs to slow his roll and be a little more PC to gain momentum again. Being PC is basically turning in your man card, but let's be honest, with the way society is, he will not win if he keeps this path.

Yeah, he's pretty much blowing it by this point. 4D Chess doesn't matter if your opponent has already got you in checkmate in the three dimensions most people actually achieve. And it's not even being PC, it's just not saying stupid shit.

He's never been playing chess retard just a bastardised version of checkers. But you dumbfucks cant realize this

He's a deal maker. He lives in the future. Politics and media are about using adjectives to destroy opposition, but no matter how much the media screams Trump will close the deal.

He's fine
Elections aren't until November
We haven't had the first debate
Nothing matters right now since everything can change in 3 months

The only thing that matters is if they somehow weasel Johnson into the debate

All I know is that this board went to trash

He's playing Sonic the Hedgehog with quadruple blast processing.

LOL, this guy thinks it matters that hillary has a checkmate right now

Trump has always had the checkmate, thats the beauty of the 4th dimension

The cunt is having a front running cushion put about her by the media. She is melting. She will flounder. Justice will prevail.

He is setting up the chessboard for what is yet to come.

Remember, in this election cycle things could change dramatically in 48 hours. Keep watching.

There's a big chance he's doing that on purpose to stay in the media.

On the other hand, it's a retarded move because there's so much shit going on about Shillarys crimes that the media can sweep it under the carpet.

>Trump is on message to NRA crowd
>Libshits hear dog whistle and accuse him of calling for assassination
>is obvious bullshit
>media spend several days talking about the second amendment
>past comments from clinton and biden get brought up where they actually talked directly about assassination and shooting their opponents
>its real, no plausible deniability whatsoever
>media promptly forgets the whole thing
looks like 4D chess to me.

Maybe he was just lucky and never actually the 9D mongolian chinese checker grandmaster we thought he was?

Trump is probably betting that people will forget any crazy shit he says over the next few months. It's a pretty good bet, but he needs to convince people that he could really be president. He might be stuck in his primaries phase where he's trying to grab attention and build energy.

Trump could've handled the Khan incident better by pointing out that Khizr Khan is an immigration lawyer who specializes in visas for rich Saudis. As such he has a direct financial interest in Trumps proposed Muslim ban.

Trump's Hillary/2nd amendment thing is way too over the top, and extremely hard to defend. But maybe it's an allusion to this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y

Trump's claim that Obama started ISIS is over the top too, but it's partially true. Even Gary "Cuck" Johnson says it's true.
>sports.yahoo.com/news/gary-johnson-agrees-trump-obama-founded-isis-not-142828544.html

vade retro me satana, this is a christian board

Trump is just resting.
He wanted to stop using meme magic for a month to meditate.

Then he will use it at 200% at the debates, causing Hillary to die via a stroke.

BTFO is based only on polls and media which are owned and faked by team Shillary - better to base Trump's success on rally crowds and whether new undecideds are looking into Trump's actual platform. Doing crazy things for attention is what brings in new centipedes (worked for me)

Calvin Ball.

Clinton will soon be elected.

Everything is going as planned, don't worry OP, he knows what he's doing.

They would never talk about any of it if he didn't stretch the truth
This is how he's gotten all of his viewpoints out there into the media

Everyone (especially Trump) knows the media is not looking to aid him
The only way they'll report on anything is if they think they can stump him not realizing that he was close enough to the truth that anything they say doesn't damage him

I still can't believe they haven't realized his game yet

LePage got elected and he says way worse shit.

Underrated.

I hope Trump does this at the first debate
youtube.com/watch?v=j9a4K3481B0

6,000,000D BTFO

>4D chess
>this

if by 4D chess you mean, purposely destroy, not only his campaign, but the republican party, then yes. he's playing 4D chess alright

He's playing 8D mahjong, but maybe with a fatal flaw. He's highly intelligent. He might indeed make statements to lead the media on, and politically active people like us find that he was right all along, that his controverse statements lead to a discovery or vindication that is good for him and hurt the liberals/Shillary.

However, highly intelligent people tend to assume other people are just as intelligent, when in fact, a lot are just dumb sheep. So while we follow up on the media storm and find the truth, most of the millions of sheeple just sit there and wait for the MSM to tell them what's going on. And since the MSM is in bed with Shrillary, they just report the intial scandal while trying to ignore the subsequent discoveries of truth. Some outlets may report it, but it's buried within dozens of negative shit and never even nearly achieves the level of the initial media storm of outrage.

It's good for arguing online - we can make our memes, whenever someone brings up the shitstorm argument we can easily prove that he was right or Shillary was worse. But I doubt that this truth reaches the majority of people, most will only hear the negative things.

But maybe he just doesn't give a fuck about political correctness and just speaks his mind in an attempt to make this freedom mainstream again. Or maybe he does it intentionally, but only to stay in the media spotlight. I don't know if there is a deeper strategy or just one man going his way, straight ahead, without giving a damn.

Here's the plan:

>Say all kinds of crazy shit before the debates.
>This makes people wonder what kind of crazy shit Trump will say during the debates, so more people tune in.
>Deliver death blows to Hillary on foreign policy and trade during the debates.

The key is getting people to actually watch the debates, because in all other cases, the media filters what the public gets to see. Everything you see now is just buildup to get people to watch the debates.

I'm starting to believe more and more that Trump is a hired puppet to make sure Hillary gets to be president. And I'm as anti-tinfoil hat as can be. But the things he's been saying lately are so obviously self-destructive that I can't imagine someone thinking that it would be a good idea to talk like that.

This is pure nonsense

>tfw no big booty cutie to make me bacon :' (

Did you guys sleep through the last 2 presidential elections? A racist bankruptcy troll is exactly the thing to bury the republican party forever. Honestly I'm glad he ran, it's going to take the republicans years to recover from this, if they even can.

>he's just pretending to be retarded

The media has gone DEFCON 2 since the DNC to damage control all the Bernouts leaving the party and hit Trump over yet another bullshit scandal.

And like the Ivanka child rape allegation, multiple sexul assault allegations, the McCain beef, the crippled reporter beef, the Latino El NiƱo beef, the Trump U beef, the tax return beef and now the Islamic Brotherhood and 2nd Amendment beef the same outcome will come yet again, everyone will forget and realize the news are spouting bullshit and Trump's numbers will go back up.

The question now is will all the previous shit snowball and actually double hit the campaign in September. Sadly we won't know that answer until the debates.

There is every reason to believe that he is a thoughtless, reactionary, childish buffoon. And no evidence to the contrary. He is getting beat the fuck out, but good.

He stands zero chance.

And he also doesn't care, because the celebrity of the campaign ensures him more money. And the people that support his faux-bid for the Presidency? They're just retarded dupes.

>says "crazy shit"
>people don't believe him
>they look it up for themselves
>find different opinions from MSM
>question more
>get redpilled

She looks like she squats with some extra fat
>THICC.MUHDICC has opened

I think he will be a Great Based President !

>A racist bankruptcy troll
Trump is a classic liberal, financial conservative and a protectionist who has hired minorities in key positions before talk of that even started. He's never said or laid down racist policy (illegal immigrants aren't all Latino CTR shills and yes you can deny immigration to anyone, they aren't citizens) and actually has taken the GOP more left on key social issues like abortion and LGBT.
The GOP is basically reformed if anything into a party that can actually succeed in modern America but still retain its culture and traditions.

>TRUMP IS DIPPING IN THE POLLS OVER COMMENTS HE SAID
>ITS OVER SHILLARY 2016

Ok faggots

One day these shitposts will be worth something. But probably not.

>I am in full-blown denial of reality, with every single poll from every single source clearly demonstrating that Trump's numbers are in a free-fall
Some day Sup Forumstards may make an accurate prediction about anything at all. But probably not.

IF THIS POST ENDS IN A NUMERICAL DIGIT TRUMP CONFIRMED PLAYING 8 DIMENISONAL HIGH SPEED UNDERWATER TIDDLYWINKS IN A POOL BEING DROPPED FROM A CARGO PLANE AT 2000 FEET WHILE SHOOTING A LOAD WITH HIS OTHER HAND INTO THE EYE OF A GYPSY PARAGLIDER

>THE (((POLLS))) ARE DOWN
>YOU MUST SUBMIT TO MY POWER AND FEEL BAD

Or i realize that they are fucking (((polls))) and laugh at your pathetic shilling attempts

Kill yourself shill

Basically this.

He's playing chess, but made a wrong move. Sparring with a gold star family (whether muslim or not) was not a good move and was all about his ego.

Why would his numbers be in free-fall? None of the people supporting him care about these fake controversies people like you are upset about. He was leading in the polls only a little while ago. It's idiotic to think that he's done.

>trump
>getting btfo by media that no one believes

you're such a funny guy OP

considering rabid hysteria in opposite camp i'd say he's doing pretty well

>PROBABILITY AND STATISTICS ARE JEWISH MAGIC!!!

You do realize how retarded you sound, right?

I love his speeches ...he is such a showman ..

>All facts and the vast majority of public opinion goes against my claim?
>No, it is the world who is wrong
>The world is being paid to disagree with me!
The "shill" conspiracy-theorists are the funniest, saddest part of Sup Forums

He will be based lel

Nobody said he's "done", but he is losing. Just because you can't perceive of a reason for his numbers to be in free fall doesn't mean he isn't losing. You understanding is not necessary to reality.

>media hates trump
>media keeps trying to shill their polls that show trump losing
>Trump supporters give 0 fucks

Shills are pathetic

We don't care about (((polls)))

he's playing 2Deeznuts

Why does he get such big crowds but his polls are shit?

Trump is playing 4D mahjong. He doesn't understand the rules, appreciate the game, recognize the pieces, but keeps playing nonetheless because he's a hugely autistic retard.

>Trumplets still not willing to admit he's a fn moron

Because rallies have never been a good indicator of voter support. Romney had huge rallies too, and he lost horribly. Why do you guys have so many short term memory problems?

Don't stop digging yet

You're learning the basics of statistics now

If you ever took a stats class you would know how easy polls are to manipulate in either direction given a (((goal))).

Media election polls have a (((goal))) you retard.

thinks he's playing 4D chess, is getting BTFO nonetheless.

he is proving to be a one-trick pony.

>hurr durr Obama invented ISIS look at me!

everyone is getting sick of the schtick

>polls
>being anything but propaganda
Keep trying loser, the source of the polls is useless. Even Rupert (((Murdoch))) hates Trump

now is the best time for him to take hits. Let them throw everything they got at him.
He's gonna drop a bomb during the debates and ride the momentum to a November victory. Shillary's probly gonna feint and die or some shit.
Also Pence will destroy that kaine guy. At first I thought pence was a bad choice but turns out he's pretty solid. Kaine has this weird pedo smile goin on.

>polls that actually matter and actually aren't manipulated into trash

>pointing out that Khizr Khan is an immigration lawyer who specializes in visas for rich Saudis. As such he has a direct financial interest in Trumps proposed Muslim ban.

Yeah, because that totally negates the fact that he is a gold star family and nothing they do or say affects that.

>user believes that there are dozens, possibly hundreds of people being paid to post on Sup Forums at any given moment
Right? It obviously has such a massive impact on Sup Forums that there are doubtless hundreds of companies willing to make that investment, just to have someone posting in the internet's asshole to argue with edgy, neo-nazi tweens.

We're here because mocking you amuses us. It's instant self-gratification.

You're probably right. Trump knows the media isn't going to help him, so he can basically say whatever he wants. The media is going to attack him regardless of what he says, so he might as well say some outrageous shit and move the overton window with it.

>polls are fake
>hes pretending to be retarded
Without embarrassing yourselves further by calling me a shill, which of these excuses are more pathetic?

I never gave a fuck about Romney bruh

johnson takes more from hillary than trump

what we need to watch out for is moves to exclude johnson + stein but include egg mcmuffin

or even to simply flood the stage with third parties so trump and hillary don't get/have to speak as much

i really wanted trump to win but Clinton winning will cause a fair amount of sjw butthurt so it's not going to hurt as much when don loses, hope the debates are going to be entertaining and cruz gets the nom in 2020

the optics around gold star family and kicking a baby out were obviously bad which is why he did it: to set the media into hyperbolic overdrive, to draw them out

now no one trusts the media because they've gone overboard in their attacks.
now the media is telling the audience that distrusts them that obama isn't the founder of ISIS

>If you ever took a stats class you would know how easy polls are to manipulate in either direction

Except I do know this is easy. The problem is that you seem to think this invalidates all statistics, polls, and probability. It doesn't. If it's flawed, you need to point out why the actual sample or methodology is flawed. Because most of them have proven again and again to be extremely accurate with a 90%+ prediction rate.

>Media election polls have a (((goal))) you retard.

Again, unless you have some actual complaint about how they were conducted, this is meaningless whining and just an attempt to discredit all polls since they don't currently favor your candidate.

he's going to have an upward spike in the polls, blow it all to hell, then take the lead again about one week before the election

...just to fuck with us

36 double D chess: to set up the checkmate, it involves moves that look risky to the uninitiated whose minds exist in lesser dimensions.

Worry not. Trump will win

Considering all the shit that's constantly being thrown at him since the beginning and the fact that he fucking destroyed his opponents and rebuilt the RNC, I wouldn't consider it a stretch to say that he probably knows what he's doing. It might sound like blind fate, but really, I don't think he got lucky.

It's 9D dota at this point.

empire worth billions of dollars
dominating GOP beating 15 opponents
made the pope look like the bad guy
probably not luck

Neither. It's not a narrative he wants to run on, but it's not like the false narrative is gonna change the end result either.
I just stopped following the shit altogether, and I'll be back for Trumps inauguration.

right now he's playing 12D Amur Go together with Putin

The gold star family thing is an obvious grab at military supporters. The Muslim thing is an obvious grab at cucks and Muslim sympathizers.

The problem is all that shit is irrelevant when we learn that Khizr Khan has a direct financial interest opposed to Trump's Muslim ban, not to mention ties to the Clintons. It looks even worse when we find that Khan supported Sharia law in the past, and potentially has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

them ham shanks eww bet her pussy stinks