jaqen-draws.tumblr.com/image/140343239480
twitter.com/AnonBabble

man i love this art

yes, i dare

dude , i love relationship with peter and miles

She ain't having your shit

probaly future miles girlfriend

pity bump

I've been asking Bendis for delicious brown girls on his tumblr since 2011, and he finally delivers even if it's just a page.
Kinda excited for Riri for this reason

Fuck, I do hope so. Katie was a total dissapointment in every aspect.

Oh, right, she's a villain now. How'd that happen, again?

She was trying to flirth with Spock but the guy didn't get a clue and punched a teeth out of her because she's a criminal.
It was funny as shit and I don't even lament she's a villain now. Worth it.

Miles' is grandmother is so awful, hopefully once the "what is Miles doing that fucks him up in school" arc ends she fucks off forever.

Why aren't black teens allowed to have relationships with other blacj teens? It's always interracial.

nah it will be bombshell

this was what gave it away

Nice try Slott, but only you would like the taste of your own shit.

Nah, if anything, Danika is Miles' J. Jonah Jameson except instead of an unhealthy obsession based on hate, it's an unhealthy obsession based on love.

She thicc tho

Thanks OP.

Miles' venom blast can instantly KO a fucking demon prince.

For fucks' sake, are they even pretending that that shit isn't ridiculous anymore?

But one of the pages you're replying to literally shows him getting back up from a venom blast immediately.

One page shows him being so hurt he has to temporarily retreat.

One page shows him being completely taken out of action.

This is Blackheart we're talking about here, too. Son of Mephisto. Normally powerful enough to give Thor a severe beating. We're getting to the point where Miles is going to taking out Celestials with that stupid venom blast.

Considering how they are promoting Riri Williams isn't this a tad bit hypocritical of Bendis?

YO-HO-HO, SHE TOOK A BITE OF SpOCK'S FIST!

Bendis doesn't work in the marketing department.

Finally, someone is disturbed by the fact that fucking DEMONS FROM HELL exist in the Marvel universe.

I'm glad that someone finally understands the unsettling implications of that.

The blast was already shown to not work on Galactus so there's obviously a limit.

The only reason he's disturbed by it is because he's from the Ultimate Universe where he never ran into or talked to anyone claiming to be a demon.

By this point in 616 though, demons are just common knowledge. I mean, Inferno happened like 7-8 years ago in-universe and that was all of Manhattan getting taken over by demons.

It makes sense that Miles would be disturbed by it while regular 616 citizens wouldn't be.

Besides miles who is biracial do any other black teens have books

If the Avengers have to fight a demon shouldn't they at least call in Ghost Rider or Doctor Strange?

Riri is a black teen and is going to be headlining Invincible Iron Man. Otherwise, nope.

Ghost Rider was probably out in the midwest and Strange was probably busy in some other dimension. Dude likely just popped up, then any heroes in the area (since NYC is crawling with them) went to check it out.

wasn't there rule34 of this chick?

Just this
jaqen-draws.tumblr.com/image/140343239480

Nobody's costume is cooler than Peter's. Fuck off Bendis.

Nice

bump

Is the op going to continue?

What the hell are Vision and Whor doing in that last panel?

miles and lana must happen

>LET'S READ SPIDER- MAN MILES MORALES
LET'S NOT AND SAY WE DID!

i want to know too hahaha

Why do people ship him with kamala when Lana is here?

Kamalaaaa

I do not know , but I prefer miles with lana than kamala

They probably forget she exists, I know I do whenever she's not on-panel.

Pichelli's Kamala is hot af

So being punched in the face gave her a hate boner for spiders?

Why are there so many steps in new york

one day, Marvel will let my waifu be happy.

one far-off day.

the #6 issues right now has not proven itself worthy of rewriting miles past adventures. including the all new ultimate run

I miss sister cloak so much