Milosevic not guilty for war crimes in Bosnia

Milosevic not guilty for war crimes in Bosnia
Died because of geopolitics
>ICTY useless piece of shit institution

Other urls found in this thread:

wrmea.org/2007-may-june/international-court-of-justice-finds-serbia-innocent-of-genocide-but-not-entirely-clean.html
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_genocide#Death_toll
youtube.com/watch?v=MnALEecbZ-k
youtube.com/watch?v=M_PzsfXbyAw&list=PLqD5Su3ZJjjbCsgVCE90msl9d4nHdV4Pu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lašva_Valley_ethnic_cleansing
youtube.com/watch?v=n3-BY_CbdnA
counterpunch.org/2016/08/01/the-exoneration-of-milosevic-the-ictys-surprise-ruling/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I never understood the shit going on in former Yugoslavia.
Didn't the war start when Germany declared Croatia as independent?

then who caused the war crimes in bosnia?

Muslims from Bosnia, Serbs from Bosnia and Croats from Bosnia and Croatia, Serbia was not involved in that war

Come on nigger how can you honestly believe this when the entire army of Rs officers corps was under Belgrade's payroll and Belgrade provided plenty of indirect support and weekend warriors.

Come on

Serbs alternate between calling Milosevic the protector of all serbs and then a filthy commie who actively worked against serbs in rs

>serbs dindu nuffin
you can't be serious famalam

even the war songs prove you wrong.

you need to start making a difference between people of Serb ethnicity living in Bosnia and those living in Serbia.

so you're saying serbs who were born in bosnia did the war crimes? and not serbs living serbia?

What's the difference?

he's guilty for being a piece of shit quasi-commie who ruined us

>wrmea.org/2007-may-june/international-court-of-justice-finds-serbia-innocent-of-genocide-but-not-entirely-clean.html

I am saying that Republic of Serbia, under Federal Republic of Yugoslavia at that time, didn not participate in the war. Did some people from Serbia participate as volunteers? Yes, absolutely, just like there are french, english, pakistani, and all kind of people fighting all over the world for fame and money, mostly money.

>Dutch overrun by Serbs
>Remove kebab as they are hardwired to do
>Feel sad towards muslims in public life
>Most don't
Have some
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

jihadis

Since when has removing kebab been considered a war crime?

>dumbass terrorists start doing terrorist things
>WOOT WE BETTER GENOCIDE THE WHOLE THANG.

He knew too much so they killed him. Motherfucking ICTY.

it's not as simple as it seems

svi ste vi smradovi

You'll never be as white as me pavlova chan

agreed
Oh and who else is getting tired of these retarded ex-yugoslavia threads?

>town crawling with terrorist pricks
>get hit hard
>waaah muh genocide NATO and UN pls halp

>remove kebab
This meme makes me laugh every time I see it, mainly because of how undeserving it is for the Serbs (see: Đurađ Branković) and the fact that it was ironically conceived by a Turk.

The Republic of Serbia did directly participate in massacres later, in Kosovo. But I guess those are just retaliation for all the terrorist activity right?

This is why you'll never be part of the civilized world, Serbia. At least when we kill kebab we kill militants with bombs from the sky like the Godlike power we are. Killing unarmed civilians with small arms fire, women and children, is wrong, I don't care how dirty and uncivilized they are, that's some Africa bullshit that makes the white man look like a savage. And while we did it many times throughout history (like My Lai and others), we admitted guilt and prosecuted many of the offenders through trials. How many of your murderers are walking freely in the streets of Belgrade today?

your point is null since the serbs killed children and women,
Even war songs keep repeating that turks/bosnians should all be killed or chased out of the premises

NATO went there for a reson.

>your point is null since the serbs killed children and women,
Your point is null since everyone killed everyone else. There is very few who came out of the Yugoslav Wars without some innocent blood on their hands.

They certainly should be chased out.

> serbs killed children and women
I didn't claim that Serb units weren't peppered with nasty guys.

Tit for tat though, seeing what the jihadis did.

That's how muslims fight, they hide behind civilians.

if the bosnians killed innocents NATO would've given them some whoopass too.

>They certainly should be chased out.

>tit for tat
>Terrorists killed our people
>so we genocide innocent people
it's like saying you killed a guy because his brother robbed a bank

it's always you anglos who are edge incarnates

>if the bosnians killed innocents NATO would've given them some whoopass too.
are you 12
by the way despite memes most of those killed in Srebrenica were apparently soldiers, rest were men
children and women weren't killed

that's not an excuse, considering the terrorists (focus on the word terrorists) were using conventional warfare, so they can't hide behind civvies

How about we leave it at this: Every party who participated in this dirty war is guilty of atrocities. Arguing about whoever did more or less is completely fucking pointless at the present age.

The true evil here is the outside influences that caused people who have been relatively peaceful to each other to turn against each other. There has always, well not necessarily ALWAYS, been ethnic rivalries in the Balkans, but we were still able to live peacefully as neighbors. You wouldn't believe it, but there was plenty of villages in Kosovo where Serbs and Albanians peacefully co-existed (neighbors would even beg Serbs to come back after the fighting because they missed them), but ever since George Soros decided he wanted the mines, shit happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_genocide#Death_toll

read, you mountain nigger

>if the bosnians killed innocents NATO would've given them some whoopass too.
TOP KEK

bosniaks dindu nuffin, never massacred no one

but they did hide behind civilians, in this case UN safe zone
they would raid Serbian territory from Srebrenica enclave and then retreat to UN protection
I'm not saying it was something good but you really see how this narrative is hopeless when you learn history and realize those same Muslims (and Croats) slaughtered some 300,000 Serb civilians in WW2

I'm talking about Srebrenica
other war crimes were sporadic and a lot smaller

>How about we leave it at this: Every party who participated in this dirty war is guilty of atrocities. Arguing about whoever did more or less is completely fucking pointless at the present age.
I'm satisfied with that position, yes. The thing is, the (((west))) still holds that Serbs are demons and muslims dindu nuffin. That's objectionable.

>The true evil here is the outside influences
Yes.

>but ever since George Soros decided he wanted the mines, shit happened.
Yes.

Did the Croats get the same treatment as the Serbs? No.

There were 3 muslim divisions is Sarajevo. In the city, around churches and mosques, and museums and libraries...

where the hell did i claim that serbs dindu nuffin? like i said in my earlier post, terrorists being terrorists, you can't try to kill an entire group because some terrorists fucked you up.

>just because those war crimes weren't as big as srebrenica means they don't exist
owowow

source
i thought everyone involved got his ass fucked by NATO?

I did not say that

Western media may push that, but by now most ordinary people wouldn't even be able to recall that there was a war in Europe in the 90's. The people that do remember, they'll most likely hold the opinion that the Serbs are also the victims. From my experience, anyway.

that's what happens in wars, soldiers set up checkpoints and defend them, in what world do you live in?

then tell me what do you really mean

youtube.com/watch?v=MnALEecbZ-k
watch this documentary, it's Norwegian, they interview people who were in Srebrenica in that time, as well as others

Well since you are a mudskin and allahu worshiper, you are automatically biased, before engaging in a debate, read on the subject first, Srebrenica was a protected UN zone for several years, and ther weren;t suppoused so be amrs there or soldiers, still muslims used it as a base to attack and massacre Serbis in the surrounding villages, killing 3,500 Serb civilians children, women you name it, but no one is taking about it because no one gives a fuck, just like today no one gives a fuck about hundreds of thousands Syrians that have perished

>Srebrenica was a protected UN zone for several years,and ther weren;t suppoused so be amrs there or soldiers, still muslims used it as a base to attack

And who were those """muslims"""? right, they were fucking terrorists.

>implying there's a difference

>3500
probably far less, according to RS records
but still people were massacred
I mean crimes happen in every war
we sure did a lot of shit
but this ''Serbs are demons'' narrative is a biased (((Western))) fabrication that totally ignores many facts
one fact: war in Bosnia started because Muslims and Croats wanted to leave, but didn't want to let the Serbs leave too
now, you have to know how Bosnia came to exist in the first place to understand the whole story, as well as what happened in WW2, or what happened during entire Ottoman rule
but still, I'm not saying crimes are okay, far from it

i think he was referring to the mujahideen foreign fighters

not sure tho

How can a north African be this smart???

''religion'' in Balkans is a weird mix of ethnic and religious
in any way, guy who was leading that shit was actually Milošević's bodyguard before war (Naser Orić)

oy cunt

>I mean crimes happen in every war
>we sure did a lot of shit
>but this ''Serbs are demons'' narrative is a biased (((Western))) fabrication that totally ignores many facts
yes yes yes, i never arguing against that

im only arguing how OP trying to angelize the serbs even though they did war crimes.

This to be honest

a nigger, a mountain nigger, no less, able to make a complex post

It's like one in a lifetime event.

>(Naser Orić)
hmm, let me see this.

>im only arguing how OP trying to angelize the serbs even though they did war crimes.

OP made an obvious bait thread

>1 post by this ID.

Republic of Serbia, aka FR Yugoslavia at the time, was never a part of the Bosnian war.

And it Croatia it was only a part until UN treaty in 1992, after which they retreated, leaving protection to UN forces.

The Serbs in Bosnia and Croatia were subjects of Croatia and Bosnia, by their own admission.

So technically speaking it was a civil war in a state.

And let's face it, who doesn't sell weapons to countries in a middle of civil war ?

well that's bullshit too obviously
we did most of crimes, but to be honest that was because we had upper hand most of war
Muslims and Croats would probably do same shit if they did
Croats did (see Croat-Muslim War)
but again I don't think crimes are something okay

NATO only went there to keep NATO alive. They were looking for an excuse to keep the alliance alive since the USSR had fallen. So they intervened and pushed back the Serbs in Bosnia and Kosovo because the Serbs are an ally of Russia and they could make use of the opportunity to put up new bases. Kosovo is just a giant NATO-base, with some mudshit drugdealers and human traffickers on the side

kebabs start doing shit to natives. right rises. engage kebab removal. nato intervenes and btfo's serbia.

watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=M_PzsfXbyAw&list=PLqD5Su3ZJjjbCsgVCE90msl9d4nHdV4Pu

can't believe i fell for it
fuck

you're right

Someone redpill me on the trepca mines, plox.

>Croat crimes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lašva_Valley_ethnic_cleansing

And this is how Serbs ended up being blamed for everyhing

>After the massacre, Croat leaders, supported by propaganda efforts, tried to deny the massacre or to blame other sides in the Bosnian War. Dario Kordić denied to Payam Akhavan, an investigator with the United Nations Centre for Human Rights, that the HVO were involved in the Ahmići massacre; indeed, he said that his men, as good Christians, would never commit such acts and blamed the Serbs or the Muslims themselves: according to him, no investigation was necessary.

You should watch this excellent Dutch documentary film about Srebrenica:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3-BY_CbdnA

They released it last year after they had had acces to some archives from the Clinton administration.

> delicate balancing act enforced by a dictatorship
> dictator dies, communism fails
> smaller republics want to leave
> Serbia says that they have the right to leave, but the Serb minorities in the "new republics" have the same right to leave them and join with Serbia
> No.
> Genscher recognizes Croatian independence with a Serb minority now armed & being supported by Serbia (and remaining ideological "Yugoslavs")
> retarded Luxembourgian declares that the "hour of Europe has come!"
> Europeans follow Germany as a vote of solidarity for the "new rising power of Europe"
> watch helplessly as war predictably erupts in Bosnia too, this time as a 3 and sometimes 4 sided civil war
> Al Gore pressures Clinton to reassert American prerogative in Europe
> America arms & trains Croatia
> Helps crush breakaway Muslim Fikret Abdic's supporters
> "cleans up the maps"
> bombs Serbs in Bosnia
> Croats defeats Serb enclaves in its territory
> buy off Milosevic
> let failed European politicians like Paddy Ashdown have something to do as viceroys for a few years
> "peace"

The Novo Brdo mine, was so rich in Silver that Dante put the Serbian King at the time in his book, in Hell as a forger.

>NATO prevented Croats and Bosniaks from completely destroying Serbs in 1995
>somehow Serbs play 'muh NATO aggression' cards in 2016

You should thank NATO every day for the rest of your life if you are a Serb living in Bosnia, the Serb Menance would have been annihilated completely if the Westerns didn't intervene to protect you.

Holy shit. It's modern Europe warm up exercise. Thanks for these infos.

>NATO prevented Croats and Bosniaks from completely destroying Serbs in 1995

How does that work? NATO countries trained & equipped the Croatian Army, and Serbs were expelled from Krajina.

NATO was bombing the living shit out of the Serbs in Bosnia. Hard to be "thankful" when you were losing mostly to your "savior" having armed & fighting directly on behalf of your enemy.

NATO did warn the Bosnian army to stop advancing during the final phase of the war, but that was because the purpose was to "clean up the maps" and establish workable lines of demarcation for a peace settlement. Besieging (say) Banja Luka would have just lead to 3 more years of war.

>6000 mudslime extremists in bosnian war
>Over 38200 civilian casualties, mainly from the Bosniak ethnic group

MUH REMOVE KEBAB MEME

Serbs are genocidal maniac who massacred civilian population.

>Serbs are genocidal maniacs
>says a member of people who literally massacred 300,000 Serb civilians
why are you such a smelly hypocrite

t. diaspora

Croats and Bosniaks wouldn't of been in the position of "completely destroying Serbs" if not for foreign intervention.

The Portuguese and Norwegians were also included on that list for the same reasons lol

MUH ZA DOM SPREMNI MEME

Fuck the muzzies, surrendering muslims to Serbs, best day of my life, not a single fuck given

He's a Croat diaspora who actually believes in their memes and croat history books written after 1991

sad really.

Althought entertaining, it's literally lord of the rings fantasy tier.

>dutch
>white

pa jebo ti pas mater even our muslims are whiter than you, tulipnigger

The Eternal Serb is extremely dangerous, what can I say, we were doing the world a favor in WWII.

>pa jebo ti pas mater
nigga, talk fucking human first before insulting us

Not sure what's going on here, but roll for your Nip slut and shut up.

>300.000

ma ne bilo ih je 6.000.000.000

At least link the fucking article you fucking faggot.
counterpunch.org/2016/08/01/the-exoneration-of-milosevic-the-ictys-surprise-ruling/

NATO was threatening to bomb infrastructure in Bosnia when Croat and Bosniak troops were literally kilometers away from Banja Luka, the Serbs had been losing territory since 1994 and would have completely collapsed in 1995 if Westerns didn't prevent it.

I agree somewhat that Serbia wasn't directly responsible, but Milosevic was duped by Serb leadership in 1992, and let's not ignore the JNA command structure, it was Serb dominated since it's creation.

forget that meme
reason why Americans intervened is because if HV entered BL then Milošević would HAD to send the army or risk getting hung on the street
despite superficial memes Milošević was never that popular in Serbia, it was a chaotic period
so you would have a more numerous, far better equipped and now motivated army enter Bosnia and absolutely rape the shit out of HV which besides auxiliary NATO support really didn't have resources to do much
not to mention that in that case it would become a shitfest of massive proportions, Russia might involve itself, and even though Russia was very weak back then, they still had shitload of nukes at their disposal

>Kuracao

top kek

rare proxy.

I agree that is likely IF Serbia involved itself, but I don't think that is a likely scenario considering the relationship between Milosevic and Karadzic.

300,000 is a commonly accepted number, according to both Croatian and Serb historians
I'm not talking about Jasnovac only, because massacres happened outside of Jasenovac too
well that's like your opinion

>forget that meme
forget le krajna for good

can someone plz invade?

that way we can murder the shit out of you guys together insead of each other.

Croats always seem to forget they never actually fought the Serbian army or army of FR Yugoslavia at the time

You only fought armed civilians in your own countries since 1992.

Yugoslavia did not intervene since the Sarajevo Agreement in 1992.

If you continued, you'd get your ass kicked back to Zagreb.

And NATO wouldn't intervene this time to make a new treaty.

the 6 gorillion were at Bleiburg :^)

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

dubs to confirm

you don't understand, he would have to send the army of he would be deposed
Krajina was something else, it was literally a deal between Milošević and Tuđman
Serb army there barely even fought

Hi guise!

I seem to recall Serbian soldiers holding Zagreb in recent times.

I don't recall Croatian soldiers holding Belgrade.

cry moar little serbitch

>filename
what

are you mentally ill or something?

Fuck off Freddi

He has Autism.

Defeat some armed rebels in your own country

30k rebels, 130k soldiers

Celebrate the victory like the God himself descended to help you win

YOU CAN NOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

I guess that happens when you have 0 history.

PODARI MI DEVIZE, FREDI FRIZE

That would have major political consequences, far more devastating than anything Serbia would have been prepared for, still I don't think Serbs would be able to do anything, even with superior military equipment for 2 years they were unable to do anything and during 1995 they were getting BTFO.

I don't recall Serbs ever winning a battle since the 14th century, I guess I'll take your word for it though.