HERE'S THE THING: TRUMP CAN'T LOSE

Since the DNC there has been shillary fifth columnists who were sabotaging this board and it may look like he might actually lose. But here's the thing, Sup Forums. THIS MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

See, Trump knows that the cards are really stacked against Hillary. Her 40-odd-year work within the administration has been thoroughly discredited, her personality is unlikable at best, and her sketchy relationship with the Saudis and big governments only leads to more questions as time passes. Even her relationship with Bill seems really power-based. People don't(and, if they do, shouldn't) care that she is a woman at this point. If the debate of the presidential campaign turns to one for or against free trade/TTP, then Hillary has less than zero standing. In any scenario Trump will win with usual bombast and splendor.

Then why isn't he doing it? It's because he's preparing. This is pretty conventional political strategy, you're putting out all the worst cards you have before going for the main assault. He's making sure that all the rhetoric and arguments against him - that he's a racist, he's incompetent, he doesn't listen, etc - becomes so cliche and has zero weight by september that people will simply stop listening to him.

Another effect this has is that this forces Clinton to the spotlight. Because Trump looks so hopelessly incapable, people begin looking towards Hillary for the presidency and she has to force herself into an image that is forged by those desperate to look to her for inspiration - which will not be found, she's just too corrupt/incompetent to be one. If that didn't naturally occur then Trump will do the honours himself by September.

Trump is going to show his strength by September and win by November, and we're going to wonder when we thought he wouldn't have in the first place.

Other urls found in this thread:

govtslaves.info/exposed-5-shocking-stats-that-prove-trump-is-beating-the-medias-rigged-polls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

or maybe, just maybe, he is a thin skinned insecure lil faggot

Hillary has a lot of baggage. The poor MSM is being forced to defend one of the worst nominees of all time. I'm certain several organizations are holding onto a few bombshells on her.

You have to realize they were certain that they were going to run against Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio. Basically controlled opposition.

>2016
>reading a lengthy denial of reality by trump cucks

that's the media portrayal that was elaborately crafted. it's excellent because now all Trump needs to do is prove that he isn't, which isn't hard for even teenagers The outrage becomes admiration and fucking leafs like you will all be publicly hung by angry mobs.

>leaf
>again

ban myple fag

>it's excellent because now all Trump needs to do is prove that he isn't

yeah, its so easy, he hasn't figured out a way to prove it. He can't even keep his mouth shut at the b8 they dangle in front of him

>543D JUMANJI!!

Thank you for correcting the record!

Nice blog faggot.

Calm down, frogposter

Get it? Because I know you're from Quebec

her voice is also like nails on a chalkboard

Damn, the leafs are out in force today, does the sight of a strong male leader scare them or something?

KoreaBro/Deployed Burger has a point, all this shilling doesn't reflect reality just like the MSM/DNC rigging polls and elections dont reflect reality or the will of the American people.

When will the shills learn?

I want to believe

>TRUMP CAN'T LOSE
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH

The overwhelming narrative is going to cover them rigging the election for her.
It's our government's excuse for betraying us all.
Dystopia is at the door.

I'm a korean man. I got no dogs in this fight. I'm just a politics major whos saying what I think is happening.

>reality check: shillaries tend to post without reading op
he's pushing down the expectation as hard as possible. that's why he's grabbing all sorts of bait. because he needs the momentum when he makes his move on hillary.

God you are a fucking retard. Stick your head in a commode and flush that shit.

(((A FUCKING LEAF)))

>Canada

You have always been the lesser America

>I'm in university and I know how the world works

Get fucked lol

and you know what I think, the rigging probably didn't even need cash from hillary. the media's doing it themselves because they actually believe it.

>Being this butthurt

He is writing what he thinks

>#HillShills exist
Yeah yeah, next time you will be telling me the Holocaust never happened.

>The poor MSM is being forced to defend one of the worst nominees of all time.

Both sides need to shill hard for some of the worst candidates ever. What do you think all of the mindless shilling and denial on this board is for?

Relax guys. I've got two years of a psychology major under my belt, I'm here to help.

you're from an ex-communist country, this can't be a hard concept for you. divergence of opinion is by itself sedition against the majority.

kek,your fear is showing,leaf

A

aaaaaaand the verdict is!?

>When will the shills learn?

After the election. Just like Brexit shills.

bumping for less shills

From what I know of the connections between the people involved, I'd say they really are being reimbursed for helping Hillary.
Hillary is only a puppet. One that has had a lot of training and has been built up for too long to even seem real.

>t. Sicilian nigger

FUCKING

Most of the Canadians posting here are literally booger-eating retarded.

This is beyond shitposting. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

dude, even their richest region(south tyrol) is like only 70% of your average gdp pe capita, don't you worry. they're all poorer than even niggers in the US.

WHITE MALE

>I don't shill trump
>I'm retard

Can you elaborate?

(hes not)

t. uneducated cancuck

kek't
nice one.

>Trump can't lose

All my keks. How much were you paid for that post ? Trump shills are hilarious.

you like posting this image, Latvian

To me it seems like he's giving her low balls and hope that she will talk about the low balls at the debates. It's the long con

>sabotaging

kek

they are running out of words.

its tiem for you to
lmao

>a fucking leaf

>thinks getting paid devalues the argument
>why do you even live

MAXIMUM SHILLING

hmmm...nah i think its just the mapleman being a leaf

however this one is CTR
they adopted the paid shekels and have thrown in the occasional kek.

>Trump can't lose

>All my keks. How much were you paid for that post ? Trump shills are hilarious.

All my keks. How much were you paid for that post ? hillary shills are hilarious.

>I got no dogs in this fight

Probably because you ate them senpai

yeah im not the only one. he is a CTR shill for sure

Delusion, the post.

The whole Trump has only being acting retarded while playing 9d chess meme has to die.

>thinks he knows US politics
>doesnt even get the meme
it's from the CNN interview with stephen cohen, faggot. proof you're fucking politically illiterate.

>this one fucking Canadian that posts anti-Trump shit 24/7

It has transcended trolling at this point. You must be Trudeau.

So that's why he hasn't done anything in office, he's shitposting on Sup Forums

>there has been shillary fifth columnists who were sabotaging this board
You gullible little faggots don't fucking understand the depth of sadistic depravity forming the foundation of board culture. No one here fucking supports Clinton, they support triggering you by any means necessary. These autistic psychopaths will say anything to get another (You), especially an angry one. They roll around huffing and chortling with glee every time they post something that makes someone rage. They sit in subsidized housing apartments, living on foodstamps and mental illness disability checks, posting all day on 4pol and jerking off. And you innocent, gullible, paranoid retards fucking think that Hillary herself paid mercenaries to come to Sup Forums just to steal your "meme magic". That's how fucking retarded you all are.

you forgot to mention Hillary's health. she is on deaths bed.

>on her deathbed
>on death's door
pick one

You're taking my shitpost too seriously

Makes me think you really did eat those puppers though. Did you?

trump outguns clinton 2:1

govtslaves.info/exposed-5-shocking-stats-that-prove-trump-is-beating-the-medias-rigged-polls/

your kike media just pisses its pants

Do you work for Correct the Record?

Shills getting butt blasted

Thanks for the post, interesting, hope it's that.

This election ride gets wilder by the day. Given the volatility of the polls, I'm not yet too worried. This year has been pretty good up until now, with Brexit, EU starting to falls apart, Muslims getting less and less pass from western populations...
Let's pray this trend continues!

I'm a bit concern about Sup Forums becoming shill's land though....

Nah Correct the Record just uses Canadian proxies/hires Canadians to give off the illusion that the world is against Trump/To take the heat off of CTR by spoofing lame Canadian flameposts

you have to forgive some burgers here. some of us have a tendency to jump all over the first thing we see

BUMPING THIS THREAD MOTHERFUCKERS!

THIS user IS FUCKING RIGHT. ELECTIONS ARE ABOUT CHARISMA AND SHILLARY HAS NONE, WHEREAS TRUMP IS ONE OF THE MOST CHARISMATIC GUYS THERE IS!!!
HAVE FAITH BROS, WITH KEK BY OUR SIDE WE CANT LOSE!

so far there is a serbian proxy, burger, and leaf. there may be a russian and im pretty sure a swiss and scandinavian one too. i dont think they are competent enough to change them. probably 1 per pc they use

The media have already announced they plan to throw objectivity out the window because this is TOO IMPORTANT to not lie about.

Therefore every single piece of media we see or hear until November will be routinely dishonest and trying to meme his collapse. We need to build a narrative that re-frames the media's downplaying him as evidence of their panic and lack of trustworthiness.

Trump shills are, and have been, wildly abundant.

Its not as apparent as Twitter or Reddit, where the bot accounts/shills are easier to detect. But do not kid yourself, all candidates use memetics.

>trump CAN'T lose
>not a shill

Okay

Or maybe its Trump who has hired the shills?

havent seen mexico this passionate since that town that armed themselves against the druglords, then pointed them at their gov when they tried to disarm them

Huma rolled her death bed to death's door while finger blasting her the whole way.

I support Trump. I am not paid to support Trump, in contrast to yourself who is probably only collecting a check and dont even care if hillary wins.

answer me faggot
DO YOU WORK FOR CORRECT THE RECORD

>Both sides need to shill hard for some of the worst candidates ever.
I used to think that. But after watching many republicans cross party lines, i'm now of the opinion Trump is breaking the "two party paradigm". I think we now see the old guard of the two parties uniting under Hillary (she is sick of course, mentally and psychically) to fight Trump and keep the gravy train running in Wash DC.

MEDIA SHILLING THIS HARD IS A PROF THAT THEY ARE SCARED. THERE IS HOPE, TRUMP NEEDS OUR HIGH ENERGY, KEEP MEMEING, KEEP SPAMMING, KEEP REDPILLING PEOPLE, KEEP FIGHTIN THE MSM. KEK IS WITH US.

This is a great conspiracy theory.

Nah she has a new strategy, she is literally using his talking points to steal voters. It's so infuriating because like Obama, she's just paying lip service and won't actually bring back jobs or manufacturing.

This is why the "Trump is a plant" thing makes no sense. IF Trump was a Hillary plant, there would be no reason for him to lose, because he could just win and do the things that Hillary would do.

That's why it makes no sense for him to be a Hillary plant. If Hillary's policies are put in place; then we have no hope anyway. This is why we chose Trump over Jeb or Cruz, because they would have done the exact same

At least we took a chance, at least we bet it all on black, at least we fuckin took a leap into the fog.

HOW MUCH LONGER WILL WE ALLOW THIS CANADIAN FILTH TO SUBVERT OUR FAIR NATIONS

protip: the Clinton Foundation is actually out of Canada, for (((reasons)))

>Leaf

Okay.

>proxy
>lulz you and your crazy conspiracies
>:^)

fuck off ctr

>>on her deathbed

The polls aren't rigged and Trump is an insecure con artist.

There is no master plan and he's been the same man-baby for the past 20 years.

Nice argument

this

Unsheathes voter fraudtanna.
Teleports delegates behind her
Nothing personal democracy
Deletes the Constitution

>vox

Thanks for that corrected record!

Also
>he's a billionaire who doesn't need any money
>he's already had multiple assassination attempts(why put his life in jeopardy?)

If he's a plant were they banking on him saying everything republican voters have been wanting to hear from a politician for the past 30 years?

If they wanted a plant they could've just picked jeb!

>5D CHESS

>havent seen mexico this passionate since that town that armed themselves against the druglords, then pointed them at their gov when they tried to disarm them
hahaha, i remember that

>polls aren't rigged

Just like how the DNC didn't rig the nomination against Bernie? I suppose once is enough right? I mean when you control the news stations whos stopping them from straight making shit up?

Where out of canada?

>when you control the news stations whos stopping them from straight making shit up?
exactlly