WHAT IS HE DOING?

Can someone explain to me why he won't stop fucking up please.

We're going...

...to make this country so great...

Believe me.

>fucking up
How has he fucked up?

Everything he does is intentional and has tactical purposes. He does not make mistakes. Anything you perceive to be a mistake simply isn't.

stop watching cnn senpai

Pic related

He's following the script. He's a Hillary plant. It should be painfully obvious to all but the most retarded and willfully blind Trumpkins at this point.

>in b4 $.05 has been deposited into your account a hurr hurr durrrrrrrr

1457D mahjong guys!

You hillshills are so delusional lmao. Are you really this scared?

hes an attention hoor.
an incurable attention hoor.
>ACT MAD - GETS ATTENTION?
>OH MAN, THEN I AM GOING TO ACT SO MAD, YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE.. etc.
and, we all now how this ends - dont we?

He got a lot of decent free press during the primaries and expected to coast on the same through the general, but the attack machine turned up once he got the nomination. He needs to buy a lot of ads or he's going to keep being whatever the news says he is.

Actually I hate that Cunt. I'm just not blind.

>m-muh skewed polls
>muh 37D chess

Broken record.

>saying mean things

Vs

>being corrupt, committing crimes, then lying to the fbi and congressional committee to cover your crimes

Which one is the bigger fuck up? Stop listening to the shill media and use common sense.

Trump actually believes all publicity is good publicity

he has been fucking up for a year, apparently it works

>Broken record
The shills are the broken record, we just respond to defend our candidate.

>LMAO TRUMP DOWN 10 POINTS IN GEORGIA DRUMPF BTFOOO
>OMG WHY DOES HE KEEP SAYING STUPID STUFF HIS CAMPAIGN IS OVER!!

if you don't understand what he's doing, you're just too simple

>he is a plant
That makes no sense? Why? In reality he is the only candidate that wasn't a plant. Jeb was a plant. Cruz was a plant. Marco was also a plant.

If he's a plant shilling for Hillary, why does he say fucked up shit about her and Obama? The ideas he spreads makes people think and question not only the Obama administration, but Hillary as well.

I could see if he o my mocked others and made a fool out of himself, but he's constantly blasting Clinton. Not just Hillary, but Bill too. If Trump was hired as some kind of plant, it would no doubt be by the Clintons and Democratic Party. If that's the case and they're using him to get to the White House, how does his anti-Clinton and "Crooked Hillary" play into that. He just increases people's hatred for her. He calls her the devil, says Sanders was bought off, always calls her corrupt, implies if he loses that people should rise up against her if she tries to take away their rights, etc.

If he's a plant, well holy shit, he's kind of making them all look bad. He's ruined the image of the Media, journalism, the Clintons, and the establishment. I could see if their goal was to have him win the primaries and ruin the GOP, then just stop ripping her and drop out or something, but he hasn't. He's still on attack mode and making people question or outright drop the idea of Hillary as president.

Maybe I'm just naive or gullible, but there is more evidence out there that he's serious about all this and genuinely wants to help us. It goes all the way back to the 80s. It goes all the way back to his interviews in the early 90s. It goes back to people asking if he wanted to be president. It goes back to him trademarking/copy righting "MAGA", right after Romney disappointed him and lost. He's always been this bombastic. him being a "Clinton Plant" doesn't really make sense.

I can see that logic for Sanders because Bernie really didn't attack her as much as he should have, but Trump is going for her throat every single day. A plant isn't supposed to tarnish or ruin your image.

I agree with you for the most part.
To start, let me just say that I'm a Trump supporter.

To be honest, Hillary doesn't give a fuck about her image, only getting the white house so she can fulfill her promises to her donors.
If Trump was a Clinton plant (which he most likely is NOT) then he would make this whole election look as believable as possible for now, then flop at the end.