Wake up to this

>wake up to this
>30 day postblock

AREYOUSERIOUS.jpeg
Anybody else experience Cuckerburg's censorship?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetaskforce.org/invalidating-transgender-identities-progress-and-trouble-in-the-dsm-5/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good, get off (((())))) book and never return.

I left in feburary and never looked back.

It's a "free" service that is owned by a Jew and essentially tracks all your information.

You don't have a right to use Facebook if you don't comply by their arbitrary (((rules))).

If you don't like it, don't use it. I stopped using Facebook 6 years ago.

I thought about it once when I was 14... Glad I never sold my soul desu.

>say something bluntly in a manner that would be considered spam in most sites, Sup Forums included
>surprised you got squelched because of it
If you had typed it only once and got squelched then you would have a headline for your blog, this is just spam policies at work and you deserved it

2 cents desu, had you typed it in here it would have been removed all the same

Yes. i got a 7 day ban for this

>being on cuckbook in the first place
l m a o

Refer to

Oh hey """""Michaela"""""""

Pol is Not your fucking blog faggot

Still no penis

A FUCKING CRUMPET

You act like a fully clothed picture is proof you don't have a massive dick

I wish this would help you or change things. But here's the lgbtq community bitching about DSM 5 classifying transgender as 2 different types of mental illness.

thetaskforce.org/invalidating-transgender-identities-progress-and-trouble-in-the-dsm-5/

Wtf

I swore she was a girl! I have been betrayed by the jew once again!

Kayla = trap

Go fuck yourself attention trap

>posting your real name on Sup Forums
>giving a fuck about Kikebook
>posting political shit under your real name if you give a shit about things like Facebook

Sort yourself out.

That's less of a spam post at least
Still, the moderation policy of an online forum still stands in the way of absolute freedom of speech, not unlike going to any other forum and pretending moderation to be absolutely unbaised or to not ban you for making posts of that kind. Sure, a lot of good old forums do turn a blind eye to that as long as the atmosphere isn't heavy. Not the same for facebook, especially on facebook, where the number of users translates almsot completely to revenue, and being an "ally" to the LBGTCF casue will surely be reflected positively on most media outlet that have bene pushing that shit for almost a decade now.

kill yourself attentionwhore.