The two biggest, most based kebab removal countries are two of the most hated countries on Sup Forums. Why?

The two biggest, most based kebab removal countries are two of the most hated countries on Sup Forums. Why?

I feel insulted oldest ally

You both earned your reputations, sandniggers or no

For the record I'm neither Israeli or Indian but I've got a lot of respect for both.

>one poos in the street, not in the loo
>the other wants do destroy white man, and does lots of other things for shekels

P__
I_
L__

America's first war as an official country was against kebab

So was Indias. No wonder you are India's favorite country

India is your closest ally in Asia :(

Get them both into NATO and convert it to a kebab removal organization.

Why do Israel lie about not having nukes?

Nice painting. I love the look on their faces, you can see the adrenaline rush on them.

You're thinking of western, neo-liberal Ashkenazi Jews. Israeli Jews are fiercely conservative and fucking despise Muslims.

Because Sup Forums is full of sand niggers like half of leaf posters are rapefugees.

because jew and poo in loo

Because Sup Forumsitards listen only to manufactured emotions, and never to reason, they are inconsistent in many ways

maybe the jews can teach the indians to poo in the loo.

they are a mix bag. bunch of them rally for palestine. except cnn doesnt broadcast it.

one does it for shekels the other does it for barbarism .

hindus are based,
we need to go back over there and excise some imperilism, force refugees into the east.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-30573796

jewish cant kebab remove, they just dont let them build kebab in first place.

Because Pol is filled with racists. Nothing wrong with indians as long as they stay in india, Jews on the other hand need to be sent to Siberia.

One full of jews the other full of poos

>ADF WANTS YOU TO OPPOSE I*RAEL!
>#notAllJews

>India
>Kebab remover

try not to forget pakistan was part of india until we had are way with the country, we tryed to put the cream in india and the shit in pakistan.
indians hate pakis.

If you compare violent crimes then you fucks are truly barbaric. And we are a nation of billion with majority of them being poor but still commit less violent crimes than you

What are Marathas, what is Vijayanagara empire? Who are Sikhs?

neither fucking like muslims, you think those ashkenazii jews like muslims anymore then whites? they are all cattle to them (your a good example)

hey india, would you object to british rule?

>try not to forget pakistan was part of india
Nice try Pajeet.

India until the British arrived was the cuck of Muslims. The concept of India was a British invention. Before then you were a bunch of nobodies.

lets hear what a bin'dy has to say about the matter, its his country after all

There's too much bad blood for most Indians to accept British rule. However if brits were to treat Indians as equals and not just a nation to exploited for resources we'd both benefit a lot from it. Britain would easily become a global powerhouse again. We have the manpower and resources and you'd have the intellectuals and administraters

an the Based Bosses of course sabu

> India is your closest ally in Asia :(

You think that matters to a Jew? How naive of you to trust a kike.

Mughal empire was dead by the time British rolled in. Marathas were in power then.

>Before then you were a bunch of nobodies.

We had some of the earliest universities and empires. We were a source of diamonds and gold. Our metallurgy was renowned throughout the world and was even sought out by Romans. I can tell you know jack shit about history. I agree though, modern day india is wholly a British invention

Nobody actually hate india/indians. Its just bunch of Australian teenagers and their memes.

Said the ugly, brown eyed indian, as he shits in the designated sitting street next to pajeet and rajesh.

India's alright if you just ignore all gang-rapes and logs of poo in the streets.

They are literally our closest ally especially because of our hatred for Muslims.

We have less rape than you mate :(

But yeah india does need women empowerment

Islam is the most dominating religion in the world.
Does that answer your question?

>what is serbia
>what is spain and portugal
>what is austria

israel ''remove'' kebab by making them go to western countries

Still won't change my opinion, kikes are historically proven to be untrustworthy - no wonder they were kicked out of several countries. Repent your shilling ways and be a normal human for once.

Poo

>Israeli Jews are fiercely conservative and fucking despise Muslims.

Nonsense.

Most conservative Israeli Jews are religious and the tendency is that only the anti-Zionist "ultraorthodox" Jews remain religious, while the rest of the Israelis become secular.
And secular Israelis are just as SJW-ry and self-hating as white secular Westerners.

> They are literally our closest ally especially because of our hatred for Muslims.

Lol at closest ally, we only do "business" with them and I think thats where the relation should end. Have you seen how the kikes have made USA their bitch? Do you want to be a bitch of Israel?

>But yeah india does need women empowerment

Go back to fucking reddit. You are the reason why movies are censored - muh women empowerment, Seriously fuck you.

what about the boy rapers indians are infamous for being paedos ?

Myanmar is where it's at

The main reason why Israel has more right-wing tendencies is because of the many Russian immigrants. But once these Russian immigrants become secularized, they also become Haaretz-reading self-hating SJW who want to move to New York.

thats all we ever were, clerks with guns.

Wanting to combat gang-raping doesn't make you a SJW.

It's called being civilized.

Look how's talking about being civilized.

KEK I laughed loudly

NAH that's the Pakis, they literally have a whole name for it. And well sorry to say this but brit tourists

indians have to be the most acceptable if not admirable of all the brown races.

Yes, I totally agree that the niggers here aren't civilized.

Am I going to cheer them on?

>muh women empowerment, Seriously fuck you.

Based India.

Spain is the most glorious kebab remover

Are you retarded or just a north Indian?

hey isreal, when have you done anything historical? your even more passive then christians.

Removing kebab is haram.

Is there a difference?

It's cus they're not white.

No matter how much kebab they remove, they won't be accepted by us because of that fact. There might be a small minority who thinks they are based but most of Sup Forums hates non-whites, they could remove all the kebab in the world and directly contribute to white civilization and they will still be hated because of the color of their skin, or in Israel's case, just plain ol' paranoia.

I want to work with them, I really do, but I am a quiet voice among millions of yellers and screamers

Don't worry Portugal, Indian diaspora over here can fuck off.

>tfw we destroyed the Mughal Empire
>tfw we destroyed the Ottoman Empire
How can anyone compete?

GTFO Wog lover .. fucking patel poster

if you look at the map and who there boardered with, you'll see why north india is shit.

I'm all for equal empowerment for women , what I'm not for is "special" treatment for women such as giving them "quota" in jobs and special privileges. The SJW in the country are equally bad as DePaul university. That's what I'm against.

Nah mate it was the Marathas that destroyed Mughals

Oh it's a smelly mallu. How many leafs in your sambar today?

What the fuck do you think I was talking about then you inbred retard northie?

hey america
being fat in africa is a sign of wealth (you can afford to eat)

being fair skinned in india is a sign of wealth (you dont have to go out and work in the sun)

now america has alot of afircans
and britain has alot of indias.
queen victoria knew what she was doing.

>mfw my ethnicity and ashkenazi jews come from the same people
>mfw I'm also North Indian

Feelsgoodman

As many as the poos on your street you dirty Bihari

Trying to curb gang-raping isn't special treatment.

It's called being civilized.

:^)

If the wogs dont behave we shall send these beauties to sort them out

Look again who's teaching us about being civilized.

if you love the queen, you wouldn't say that.

>Their version

you'll be on the front line with em. we're always in need of cannon fodder.

This thread is about India, not South Africa - the rape capital of the world last time I checked.

Good going, not a Bihari otherwise wouldn't have been raging about quotas. All SC, Biharis, muslims and women are allotted quotas even if they are half skilled. They are given fucking positions in universities and jobs just because they are of special caste because of SJW fucks like you. Oh and keep sucking Israeli dick - they won't help you when SHTF.

Wtf. Why do girls arms do this....

Is that what they mean by "bend it like beckham"

well fuck of then, last time i checked, indians don't live in your country.

I wish America would stop sucking Paki cock and get closer to India. We could do a lot of good together namely destroying every bit of the nation formally known as Pakistan.

Look at the percentage, not at the full number like a tard. Overall crimes increase with population breh

They actually do.

Quite alot of them too.

Brits got hold of the country more through machiavellian strategy and business deals than by actual brute force. To me that is far more impressive

> Not crowning Armenia, the first Christian nation, as the head kebab remover

I am disappoint, son.

i dont know what your talking about, thats what arms do when there not hidden under tons of bulbber

They are african too pal, low caste pajeets

>Sage this Tread

If your arm bends backwards you need to see a doctor asap

we're businessmen, not slave drivers... thats americas job.

It's already happening, the US and Pakistani ties are freezing while your ties to India are getting stronger and stronger.

Just recently, your senate refused to give Pakistan $300 million in military reimbursements because those idiots didn't keep their promise of effectively fighting home grown terrorism.

Because the "kebab remover" is a myth.

If Israel was in Europe, they would be "christian removers".

this a wrist there, something else you wouldn't be able to spot under your rolls of fat.

Because Sup Forums is Islam.

The mughals were almost destroyed when you came.

le paquet pajeet